[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

Interesting. I wonder what'll happen next... Still great though!

Interesting! I wonder what'll happen next... Still great though!
Interesting...
(Dec. 15, 2019  9:08 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Interesting. I wonder what'll happen next... Still great though!

Interesting! I wonder what'll happen next... Still great though!

I’ve been working on the next chapter! I’ll have it put in a couple days!
(Dec. 02, 2019  3:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

Context: This story takes place around the same time as the first season of Beyblade Burst. This also means that this takes place during the dual layer era. Ugen is a 11 year old male who, at the time of the first chapter, had been blading for six months. His personality is a smart one, although not to the point where you would consider him nerdy. He usually Is very confident no matter who he faces in a battle. He usually likes to try and pull off new launch angles as well as moves and pushes the limits. His bey is Urgent Ursa, a left spin attack type. Follow Ugen and his beyblade, Urgent Ursa, for their 51 chapter story.

The Story (Chapters 1-51)
Feel free to post any feedback down below, as well as any ideas for characters and beyblades! Just make sure the beyblade ideas are dual layers!
Dude nice! All that bugged me (blame my ocd not me) is when you introduce both bladers in the beginning you said "on the left" twice other than that flawless
(Dec. 15, 2019  9:58 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2019  3:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

Context: This story takes place around the same time as the first season of Beyblade Burst. This also means that this takes place during the dual layer era. Ugen is a 11 year old male who, at the time of the first chapter, had been blading for six months. His personality is a smart one, although not to the point where you would consider him nerdy. He usually Is very confident no matter who he faces in a battle. He usually likes to try and pull off new launch angles as well as moves and pushes the limits. His bey is Urgent Ursa, a left spin attack type. Follow Ugen and his beyblade, Urgent Ursa, for their 51 chapter story.

The Story (Chapters 1-51)
Feel free to post any feedback down below, as well as any ideas for characters and beyblades! Just make sure the beyblade ideas are dual layers!
Dude nice! All that bugged me (blame my ocd not me) is when you introduce both bladers in the beginning you said "on the left" twice other than that flawless
Oops! Looks like a typo on my part! I’ll fix it now and thanks!
(Dec. 15, 2019  10:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  9:58 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: Dude nice! All that bugged me (blame my ocd not me) is when you introduce both bladers in the beginning you said "on the left" twice other than that flawless
Oops! Looks like a typo on my part! I’ll fix it now and thanks!

Thats alright the story is great
Chapter 5: Aggressive Attacks! Rush Impact!
This is awesome. That was a close one for Ugen though.
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:58 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: This is awesome. That was a close one for Ugen though.
Thanks! You can post a character idea if you want! Just make sure the beyblade they own is a dual layer! I’ll be posting chapter 6 in a few days!
(Dec. 21, 2019  4:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2019  3:58 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: This is awesome. That was a close one for Ugen though.
Thanks! You can post a character idea if you want! Just make sure the beyblade they own is a dual layer! I’ll be posting chapter 6 in a few days!

Can't wait!
Oh yeah, just give me a few days to think up a character
Chapter 6: Battle Royale! Triple Attack!

I have an idea. A kid named Alex has a beyblade called Angered Ares. Ares is an attack type, and it has a mechanism that when it’s hit, the burst resets and swords come out. If you want to, add to it please. Sorry if it’s too complicated.

And great chapter.
(Dec. 26, 2019  3:48 AM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: I have an idea. A kid named Alex has a beyblade called Angered Ares. Ares is an attack type, and it has a mechanism that when it’s hit, the burst resets and swords come out. If you want to, add to it please. Sorry if it’s too complicated.

And great chapter.

Thanks! I’ll likely add your character into the storyline!
Chapter 7: Flying Attacks! Thrashing Thunderbird!

Character: Aintion (An-tion) Kalumia (Kaloom-ia)
Bey: Afflicted Anafalfion
Avatar: A fusion between a Knight and a Mage
Layer: Five Attack Points, Mini Victory Valkyrie Like Wings
Disc: A Five Bladed Wing Disc
Driver: A Skinny Yielding That Is Also Flat
(Jan. 03, 2020  2:37 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Character: Aintion (An-tion) Kalumia (Kaloom-ia)
Bey: Afflicted Anafalfion
Avatar: A fusion between a Knight and a Mage
Layer: Five Attack Points, Mini Victory Valkyrie Like Wings
Disc: A Five Bladed Wing Disc
Driver: A Skinny Yielding That Is Also Flat

Ok, I will add your character to the storyline!
Percy Charleston
Personality: He is a calm blade that has the personality of Cuza (joking outside and serious in the ring)
Bey: Phase Cerastes
Layer : an attack type bey that has 5 attack points, each are a Cerastes head (a poisonous snake) that is left spin
Disc: a disc similiar to Sting but a few grams lighter and the plastic is locked in place
Tip: Variable'

Moves: Variable Break: The bey accelarates on the Tornado Ridge and slams into the opponent
Cerastes Whip: Cerastes uses it heads and deal devastating damage
Phase Dive: Cerastes, when flung into the air, it flies back down and slashes the opposing bey
Phase Launch: basically rush Launch
Poison Strike: Hits the opposing bey multiple times and instantly bursts it.

Avatar: A cerastes mixed with a hydra
Appearance: Percy wears a faded grey t-shirt with nike pants and faded blue shoes. He has sea-green eyes and black hair
(Jan. 03, 2020  2:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 7: Flying Attacks! Thrashing Thunderbird!

It seems like Ugen is getting a little hostile... Is that intentional?
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:50 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  2:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 7: Flying Attacks! Thrashing Thunderbird!

It seems like Ugen is getting a little hostile... Is that intentional?

Yes, I am doing it for a reason. It will be resolved in the next chapter.

(Jan. 03, 2020  5:57 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Percy Charleston
Personality: He is a calm blade that has the personality of Cuza (joking outside and serious in the ring)
Layer : an attack type bey that has 5 attack points, each are a Cerastes head (a poisonous snake) that is left spin
Disc: a disc similiar to Sting but a few grams lighter and the plastic is locked in place

Moves: Variable Break: The bey accelarates on the Tornado Ridge and slams into the opponent
Phase Dive: Cerastes, when flung into the air, it flies back down and slashes the opposing bey

Appearance: Percy wears a faded grey t-shirt with nike pants and faded blue shoes. He has sea-green eyes and black hair

Interesting character! Is Cerastes a dual layer or a God layer? (Or even a Cho-Z layer).
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:50 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: It seems like Ugen is getting a little hostile... Is that intentional?

Interesting character! Is Cerastes a dual layer or a God layer? (Or even a Cho-Z layer).

Is Ugen getting cocky or something? Actually nevermind.
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:50 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: It seems like Ugen is getting a little hostile... Is that intentional?

dual layer

Is it too complicated?
(Jan. 03, 2020  7:42 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yes, I am doing it for a reason. It will be resolved in the next chapter.

dual layer

Is it too complicated?

No, but the first part of your bey’s name doesn’t start with the same letter that the second part of the name does.
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  7:42 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: dual layer

Is it too complicated?

No, but the first part of your bey’s name doesn’t start with the same letter that the second part of the name does.

I know, It just sounded better I guess
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:02 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  8:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, but the first part of your bey’s name doesn’t start with the same letter that the second part of the name does.

I know, It just sounded better I guess

Ok, well come up with a different first part of your beyblade’s name and make sure it starts with a C.