[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

Dont know why, but whenever I think of ugen, I would think hes like Drum/Dante from GT
Ok, so I have finally gotten around to finishing this chapter. Ugen’s Story will be worked on less than it used to be, but as of now, the story is actively being worked on again. Here is chapter 18.

Chapter 18: Ursa Upgrades? Training to the End!
I kinda lowkey forgot about this story.

Great chapter tho
(Aug. 16, 2020  12:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I kinda lowkey forgot about this story.

Great chapter tho

I am not surprised, as I also forgot at times. Thanks.
I’m back up and at it baby!

There might be a suprise Ugen/Ursa reveal soon

Wait to find out

Spoiler:
[Image: CXmYdD6KgMkfH3i5PCG6CjU1Oj_uflVgz7aU_DLO...BumsIY8HwQ]
Super king Ursa, and if you could, if you can draw, make a what if design for ugen, if you want.
Wait and see

I made Ugen, I’m not that good at drawing though and I used a Metal Fury character, I’m drawing a blank on the name of the MF character

[Image: XR10kdXBkJJLsHiD8N3bxV6xIQjk5CGLBQkfZBLy...QovjosRbdc]

He was mean’t to be holding Ursa as well

I just realized what I typed and the Metal Fury abbreviation I used doesn’t look... pleasant
Excited to see the Sparking Ursa for this!
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:26 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I’m back up and at it baby!

(Aug. 26, 2020  11:59 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2020  4:26 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I’m back up and at it baby!

These are for this story
How do you do a Fan Fiction?where are the episodes?
(Aug. 27, 2020  3:27 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: How do you do a Fan Fiction?where are the episodes?

Hi, Welcome to the WBO. In this fan fiction, the episodes are I. The first post where it says “Spoiler, Click to view.” If you want to create one, go to the Your Creations Sub forum and there will be a button in the top left corner that says “Create new thread”. Put the prefix to fanfic and start writing.
(Aug. 27, 2020  3:36 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  3:27 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: How do you do a Fan Fiction?where are the episodes?

Hi, Welcome to the WBO. In this fan fiction, the episodes are I. The first post where it says “Spoiler, Click to view.” If you want to create one, go to the Your Creations Sub forum and there will be a button in the top left corner that says “Create new thread”. Put the prefix to fanfic and start writing.

So what about animation
(Aug. 27, 2020  4:16 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  3:36 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Hi, Welcome to the WBO. In this fan fiction, the episodes are I. The first post where it says “Spoiler, Click to view.” If you want to create one, go to the Your Creations Sub forum and there will be a button in the top left corner that says “Create new thread”. Put the prefix to fanfic and start writing.

So what about animation

I don’t think you can do that here, maybe you can do it somewhere else and post the link here.
(Aug. 27, 2020  4:18 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: So you only write it

You can animate it, but you won’t have a team of animators. You’ll probably only have yourself and a few friends, and animation takes a bit of time and effort. It’s easier to write, as you can get it done a lot faster.
I have been told by BuilderROB, that sadly, the story might be cancelled since he is not making fan fics anymore.
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)Staron Wrote: I have been told by BuilderROB, that sadly, the story might be cancelled since he is not making fan fics anymore.
I could collab with you
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:45 PM)Staron Wrote: I have been told by BuilderROB, that sadly, the story might be cancelled since he is not making fan fics anymore.
I could collab with you

Wait, on what? My story or this story?
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)Staron Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: I could collab with you

Wait, on what? My story or this story?
On this. It depends on if you want to go through with it.
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:49 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)Staron Wrote: Wait, on what? My story or this story?
On this. It depends on if you want to go through with it.

Well, it's hard to have the magic twice.
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:50 PM)Staron Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: On this. It depends on if you want to go through with it.

Well, it's hard to have the magic twice.
I mean it's up to you just pm me if you want to collab.
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:50 PM)Staron Wrote: Well, it's hard to have the magic twice.
I mean it's up to you just pm me if you want to collab.

I know we cant re create the magic, but we can try, I accept.