[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story

No, during one of the different matches.
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:57 AM)Staron Wrote: No, during one of the different matches.

That match was the first spin finish in this story, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
Like in the second match

Showing that bushi doesn't hold back
BuilderROB I have a new bey idea so, sorta like the Supreme Four, we have the Supreme Five, the original 4 people or whoever you choose, and finally this boy and his bey:

Name: Niruki Tenoshi (Knee-Ru-Ki) (Ten-Oh-She)
Bey: Nefarious Nemesis (Combo: Nefarious Nemesis, Wing, Tilt)

Nefarious Nemesis:
[Image: b4RtiwWM0T2ViLHr_HDeKw2Bk3jpdPryw5kx551C...arhWTsgY1g]

Tilt:
[Image: 3K_9CoYIh-V6jsXTejTVVl30GnkCOwGliTaGkBvX...jnX9BbNPGw]
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote: BuilderROB I have a new bey idea so, sorta like the Supreme Four, we have the Supreme Five, the original 4 people or whoever you choose, and finally this boy and his bey:

Nefarious Nemesis:

Tilt:

So is this like a pre evolution to Twin Nemesis or what?
The tip is actually balanced and the Bey is a balance type, the ball is in the center of the driver but, since the tip’s edge is at an angle, the tip acts like Unite in the way that when it tilts and hits that edge it does a move called “Tilt Axis” where it acts like Operate in attack mode when it is on the edge.

(Mar. 14, 2020  10:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:46 PM)Dacatman Wrote: BuilderROB I have a new bey idea so, sorta like the Supreme Four, we have the Supreme Five, the original 4 people or whoever you choose, and finally this boy and his bey:

Nefarious Nemesis:

Tilt:

So is this like a  pre evolution to Twin Nemesis or what?

No, it’s a whole other line.
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:49 PM)Dacatman Wrote: The tip is actually balanced and the Bey is a balance type, the ball is in the center of the driver but, since the tip’s edge is at an angle, the tip acts like Unite in the way that when it tilts and hits that edge it does a move called “Tilt Axis” where it acts like Operate in attack mode when it is on the edge.

(Mar. 14, 2020  10:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So is this like a  pre evolution to Twin Nemesis or what?

Ok, well I’ll think about it but I’m not sure I wanna change up the Supreme Four to Supreme Five.
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:49 PM)Dacatman Wrote: The tip is actually balanced and the Bey is a balance type, the ball is in the center of the driver but, since the tip’s edge is at an angle, the tip acts like Unite in the way that when it tilts and hits that edge it does a move called “Tilt Axis” where it acts like Operate in attack mode when it is on the edge.

Ok, well I’ll think about it but I’m not sure I wanna change up the Supreme Four to Supreme Five.

The way the Supreme Five works is, the previous years champion has a guaranteed spot in the finals at the beginning of the tournament and only trains and watches until the final, the other four battle until the other finalist is decided.
Who will be the Supreme 5?
I have an idea for your story:

Maybe you should add Free, and the final 2 episodes would be Free vs. Ugen with Ugen losing like Valt to Lui.
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:22 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: I have an idea for your story:

Maybe you should add Free, and the final 2 episodes would be Free vs. Ugen with Ugen losing like Valt to Lui.

But Free doesn’t have a dual layer Beyblade...
You could make him one.

You can use this as Free's Double Layer bey:

Faith Fafnir Central Slide

Faith Fafnir: Is a rather big gold Double Layer with 3 dragon heads that have blue rubber blades and a lime green center.

Central: Look up on the Beyblade Wiki.

Slide: A orange stamina driver with a sharp tip that can push in for very strong attacks and fast movement.
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:26 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: You could make him one.

Faith Fafnir: Is a rather big gold Double Layer with 3 dragon heads that have blue rubber blades and a lime green center.

Slide: A orange stamina driver with a sharp tip that can push in for very strong attacks and fast movement.
wouldnt the driver have a spring like absorb and nothing?

also i would choose it to be called fatal fafnir
What about Freared Fafnir?
(Mar. 25, 2020  1:26 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: You could make him one.

I’m good. I’m not gonna try to add God characters into the dual layer era.

(Mar. 14, 2020  11:28 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Ok, well I’ll think about it but I’m not sure I wanna change up the Supreme Four to Supreme Five.

The way the Supreme Five works is, the previous years champion has a guaranteed spot in the finals at the beginning of the tournament and only trains and watches until the final, the other four battle until the other finalist is decided.

I’m good. You see, this is supposed to be the exact same universe as the first season of Beyblade Burst, so if I do this, that wouldn’t make sense. I’ll probably add your character though.

I am not taking anymore character requests. Everyone who has posted one before this post is fine, but any requests after this post will be ignored.
When's the next chapter?
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:27 AM)Staron Wrote: When's the next chapter?

I’ll try to get it out by the end of this week or sometime next week. You can go check out my other story I am about to post a new chapter on though.
Chapter 17: It’s Comeback Time! A Grand Battle Royale!

Good chapter, and I know it's begging, but would it be cool for Bushi to be the red eye of the next story?
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:14 AM)Staron Wrote: Good chapter, and I know it's begging, but would it be cool for Bushi to be the red eye of the next story?

I’m not even sure he’ll be in the next story yet. Shu is still going to be red eye. That’s not changing. I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with Bushi if he’s in the next story.
And if Ugen will be in the god story, what team will he be on, BC Sol, or a different team?
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:32 AM)Staron Wrote: And if Ugen will be in the god story, what team will he be on, BC Sol, or a different team?

I’m not gonna reveal anything right now. You’ll just have to see. Also Ugen will be in that story, as it will be a continuation of Ugen’s Story.
But I got a good title for the next story, Ugen's story: Realm of Gods
I have decided that Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story is going to be put on hold for now. I have not felt like writing chapters for this story in a while, and if I wrote chapters right now, I feel they would not be my best work. I have shifted my focus to Valt’s Bizarre Adventure: Dual Blood, however, if you would like to check that out if you have not already.
(May. 01, 2020  5:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have decided that Beyblade Burst: Ugen’s Story is going to be put on hold for now. I have not felt like writing chapters for this story in a while, and if I wrote chapters right now, I feel they would not be my best work. I have shifted my focus to Valt’s Bizarre Adventure: Dual Blood, however, if you would like to check that out if you have not already.

Alright! We wouldn't want you to write unwillingly.