[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Jan. 15, 2021  9:54 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: But
A. Ryuga didn't have control over l-drago so he didn't beat Ryuga he beat the dark power
B. He made up for it by losing to Rago the first time.

That’s what I’m getting from the anime. I know it doesn’t make sense especially since they say Gingka only beat ryuga one time making ryuga the strongest but I guess we don’t talk about that

Fine, Sakyo and Rago are strongest both with one loss each.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:54 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: That’s what I’m getting from the anime. I know it doesn’t make sense especially since they say Gingka only beat ryuga one time making ryuga the strongest but I guess we don’t talk about that

Fine, Sakyo and Rago are strongest both with one loss each.
How is Sakyo stronger then ryuga?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Fine, Sakyo and Rago are strongest both with one loss each.
How is Sakyo stronger then ryuga?

Ryuga lost 3 times, never losing once to the protagonist when he was in full control but Sakyo only lost once and that was to the protagonist after he won in their first battle.
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: How is Sakyo stronger then ryuga?

Ryuga lost 3 times, never losing once to the protagonist when he was in full control but Sakyo only lost once and that was to the protagonist after he won in their first battle.

How has ryuga lost 3 times? Last time I checked ryuga only lost once to Rago
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ryuga lost 3 times, never losing once to the protagonist when he was in full control but Sakyo only lost once and that was to the protagonist after he won in their first battle.

Didn Ryuga alongside the legendary blader lose to Proto Nemesis?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: How has ryuga lost 3 times? Last time I checked ryuga only lost once to Rago

Didn Ryuga alongside the legendary blader lose to Proto Nemesis?
L Drago was still spinning and since the cave was collapsing Kenta got Ryuga to escape with him
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Didn Ryuga alongside the legendary blader lose to Proto Nemesis?
L Drago was still spinning and since the cave was collapsing Kenta got Ryuga to escape with him

Eh so then that battle should be counted for as no outcome
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: L Drago was still spinning and since the cave was collapsing Kenta got Ryuga to escape with him

Eh so then that battle should be counted for as no outcome
Yeah so ryuga only has one loss against Rago since it wasn’t ryuga battling Gingka in metal fight
Strangely enough the strongest bladers end up changing frequently. The Best Blader is up to the fans to debate on.
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ryuga lost 3 times, never losing once to the protagonist when he was in full control but Sakyo only lost once and that was to the protagonist after he won in their first battle.

I guess that's fair so Ryuga is also tied with Rago and Sakyo.
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #20 “Finale Part 2”

The shadow like figure of a bey starts rotating the opposite way (rotating right).

Damian (Revenant): GO! REVENANT DISASTER!

The shadow figure reveals itself and it’s a sparking evolution of Revenant. Revenant starts smashing through the three beys with so much power. The three beys are sent in the air clinging onto dear life. Wakiya looks at his tablet and sees the parts for Revenant Disaster. It’s using a new limit break disk called vengeance which is a right spin limit break disk that doesn’t have to click to activate. Disaster can limit break whenever the owner commands vengeance to allow it. The driver though is power’, a strong attack driver Slash Valkyrie had that if users correctly can lead to deadly attacks. But Wakiya then sees the limit break disk has a frame on it which is meteor which could be used for good defense and powerful attacks.

Gingka: Why am I feeling—
Valt: That’s the child of Nemesis.
Kenta: Wait what?! I thought you destroyed Nemesis Gingka!
Valt: Apparently not because Revenant was born from the remains of Nemesis!
Gingka: Well I beat him once! I can’t do it again! PEGASUS!

Pegasus uses its accel’ driver and starts zipping around the stadium.

Damian (Revenant): YOU THINK THATS GONNA WORK! DEAD SILENCE!

Revenant attacks Pegasus and sends it flying in the air.

Gingka: NO! PEGASUS!
Kenta: GO SAGITTARIO!

Sagittario attacks Revenant but gets sent back flying.

Gingka: We can’t get through!
Valt: Let me try! VALKYRIE!

Valkyrie starts going around the stadium gaining more and more speed.

Gingka: What are you doing?!
Valt: GO VALKYRIE!

The rubber on evolution’ wears off awakening the driver.

Valt: GO VALKYRIE! BRAVE SWORD!

Golden swords appear on Valkyrie and it goes to attack Revenant.
Damian (Revenant): REVENANT!

Revenant and Valkyrie clash but the two beys both go flying.

*in Damians mind*

Revenant: Hahaha! This battle is pathetic! I haven’t even used my moves yet!

Damian turns to him and looks at him with a smirk.

Revenant: What are you thinking?!
Damian: You think your strong huh?
Revenant: Of coarse I am! I am the god of death and destruction!
Damian: Your pathetic!

Revenant picks up Damian and sends him flying to the corner of the room.

Damian: "In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given.”
Revenant: What?!
Damian: You do realize this is my mind right?
Revenant: Yes and I am in control of it!
Damian: "Be careful what you poke with a stick, it just might bite you!"

The purple dragon spirit of L Drago appears behind Damian in full glory.

Revenant: WHAT?! L DRAGO IS DEAD! I KILLED IT!
Damian: This is my mind you pathetic fool. You didn’t kill L Drago. Actually you were just my pond to get L Drago and get rid of my uncles killer forever.
Revenant: WHAT?!
Damian: Oh I planned for you to quote “take over my mind” and “take over my body”. You are pathetic to think me, the new dragon emperor would be that weak to fight off your control.
Revenant: Don’t tell me! Don’t tell me you planned all of this to destroy me and make L Drago have no rival!
Damian: Careful, you don’t wanna embarrass yourself anymore. AHHHHHH!

Damian starts powering up and his dark red and black aura starts turning back to L Drago’s purple aura.

Revenant: What! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Damian: GOOD BYE YOU PATHETIC CREATURE!

*in the real world*

The three bladers are all tired and have barely made a scratch on Revenant Disaster.

Damian (Revenant): HAHAHAHA! YOU PATHETIC WORMS! Huh.

Damian’s body (possessed by Revenant) looks down and sees purple strikes of lightning appear behind him. He then gets shocked by tons of the lightning.

Damian (Revenant): AHHHHHHHH!
Valt: What’s happening?!

Damian’s body then falls to the floor not possessed by Revenant anymore from the help of L Drago.

Valt: Wait is it all over?!

The dark clouds above them fade away with a clear unclouded sky covers the land. Damian now in his body gets up and grabs Revenant Disaster. He throws it up letting the bey drop to the ground and smashes it with his shoe. Revenant spews one last bit of dark smoke and then dies. But then bright colors come from Revenant. The colors are white, red, yellow, purple, black, and blue. But then many more colors started coming out of Revenant. Wakiya looked at his tablet and found out it was the spirits of the beys Revenant absorbed. They were now returning to their owners. But then a orange one came out of Revenant and it then took the form of a serpent like dragon. It rised up and started flying across the sky.

Damian: Nice to see you again L Drago.

The dragon looked at Damian and nodded and then went to Damian’s side.

Damian: We’re gonna have to get you a new body huh?
Valt: Masked Blader!

Damian turned around and the bladers could finally see what he was hiding behind that mask. His mouth and all the way down to his left shoulder revealed burnt flesh and bone. His left eye was still in the red and black eye color still making Damian have a evil like presence.

Damian: Don’t call me that anymore. Call me by my name. My name is Damian my uncle is Ryuga and I am the new Dragon Emperor. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be on my way.

Damian gets in L Drago’s back and they fly off of the stadium.

Valt: Damian wait!
Kenta: Too late.

The blades look behind them to see Wakiya waving at them to come in the chopper.

Wakiya: Come on guys. Lets go back to headquarters.
Valt: Yeah, let’s go everyone!

THE END

AlexTheBlader,EarthHelios, and Master_chanter0 the end
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:27 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #20 “Finale Part 2”

The shadow like figure of a bey starts rotating the opposite way (rotating right).

The shadow figure reveals itself and it’s a sparking evolution of Revenant. Revenant starts smashing through the three beys with so much power. The three beys are sent in the air clinging onto dear life. Wakiya looks at his tablet and sees the parts for Revenant Disaster. It’s using a new limit break disk called vengeance which is a right spin limit break disk that doesn’t have to click to activate. Disaster can limit break whenever the owner commands vengeance to allow it. The driver though is power’, a strong attack driver Slash Valkyrie had that if users correctly can lead to deadly attacks. But Wakiya then sees the limit break disk has a frame on it which is meteor which could be used for good defense and powerful attacks.

*in Damians mind*

Damian: "In the end you're nothing but a caged bird. Thinking you've become stronger from the pet food you were given.”

Damian: This is my mind you pathetic fool. You didn’t kill L Drago. Actually you were just my pond to get L Drago and get rid of my uncles killer forever.
Damian: Oh I planned for you to quote “take over my mind” and “take over my body”. You are pathetic to think me, the new dragon emperor would be that weak to fight off your control.
Revenant: Don’t tell me! Don’t tell me you planned all of this to destroy me and make L Drago have no rival!

Damian starts powering up and his dark red and black aura starts turning back to L Drago’s purple aura.

*in the real world*

The three bladers are all tired and have barely made a scratch on Revenant Disaster.

Damian’s body (possessed by Revenant) looks down and sees purple strikes of lightning appear behind him. He then gets shocked by tons of the lightning.

Damian’s body then falls to the floor not possessed by Revenant anymore from the help of L Drago.

The dark clouds above them fade away with a clear unclouded sky covers the land. Damian now in his body gets up and grabs Revenant Disaster. He throws it up letting the bey drop to the ground and smashes it with his shoe. Revenant spews one last bit of dark smoke and then dies. But then bright colors come from Revenant. The colors are white, red, yellow, purple, black, and blue. But then many more colors started coming out of Revenant. Wakiya looked at his tablet and found out it was the spirits of the beys Revenant absorbed. They were now returning to their owners. But then a orange one came out of Revenant and it then took the form of a serpent like dragon. It rised up and started flying across the sky.

Damian turned around and the bladers could finally see what he was hiding behind that mask. His mouth and all the way down to his left shoulder revealed burnt flesh and bone. His left eye was still in the red and black eye color still making Damian have a evil like presence.

Damian: Don’t call me that anymore. Call me by my name. My name is Damian my uncle is Ryuga and I am the new Dragon Emperor. Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be on my way.

The blades look behind them to see Wakiya waving at them to come in the chopper.

THE END

The burnt flesh face took it for me, wow. This was an amazing series, thanks!
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:27 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #20 “Finale Part 2”

*in Damians mind*

*in the real world*

THE END

That was awesome dude. I do have a question though, (Seeing as though I just started watching mfb) what was that burnt flesh?
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:15 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:

*in Damians mind*

*in the real world*

THE END

That was awesome dude. I do have a question though, (Seeing as though I just started watching mfb) what was that burnt flesh?
What do you mean?
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:15 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: That was awesome dude. I do have a question though, (Seeing as though I just started watching mfb) what was that burnt flesh?
What do you mean?

Did the burnt flesh have anything to do with the story...?
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:32 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What do you mean?

Did the burnt flesh have anything to do with the story...?

Not this story but it might in the next season
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:01 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  4:32 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Did the burnt flesh have anything to do with the story...?

Not this story but it might in the next season

Oh okay