Face Contest: Design a Zero-G Cerberus Beyblade!

well then think! maybe people just forget to do a few bits and we will be posting our same entries with a chrome wheel is that ok with you
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:44 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can make another entry, but in the Zero-G form (Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel). Those entries will not be used.

This is entirely wrong. We only accept the first entry, and I believe that is clearly written in the rules in the first post. You have several weeks to come up with an entry, so if you rush and post something that does not even qualify, too bad for you.

(Dec. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Nocto Wrote: A small remark to future participants regarding a trend I've noticed in the current entries.

I've seen a lot of Crystal Wheels referencing the Burning segment of Burning Kerberous, I can understand why, but people should keep in mind that Crystal Wheels are named after a warrior of some sort, with no exceptions thus far. While the committee will surely value your design far more than the name of your entry, it might just be the deciding factor in whether you win or not. The devil is, after all, in the details.

I am a huge fan of following traditions, so the name of Zero-G Beyblades is something simple that I will really be looking for in the designs.
well then kai-v when i read your first post it said that you have to design a BEYBLADE NOT A SPECIFIC TYPE (ZERO-G)
(Dec. 09, 2012  4:40 PM)lightning blade Wrote: well then kai-v when i read your first post it said that you have to design a BEYBLADE NOT A SPECIFIC TYPE (ZERO-G)

(Dec. 04, 2012  11:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We want you to design a Zero-G Beyblade based on a cerberus, in honour of the Burning Kerberous in the Beywiki logo!

Why else would the "Zero-G" be there?
Aww man! I named my Crystal Wheel Burning... Oh well. Good luck to everyone else!
(Dec. 09, 2012  1:02 AM)Meow! Wrote: Entry

...And there goes most of my ideas.

Beautifully drawn though, Meow!
i know practically nothing about metal fight or zero g.... (i just want to enter for the keroberous to be honest lol).... so with naming is that for the whole bey or is it for a certain part ...im guessing it like a part or something.... is there a design page that i can reference for the part of zero g beyblades ... just so i can find out the dimensions and various mechanisms etc... i know practically diddly squat... ive only caught a glimpse of a zero g on a youtube vid

(Dec. 09, 2012  3:54 PM)Nocto Wrote: A small remark to future participants regarding a trend I've noticed in the current entries.

I've seen a lot of Crystal Wheels referencing the Burning segment of Burning Kerberous, I can understand why, but people should keep in mind that Crystal Wheels are named after a warrior of some sort, with no exceptions thus far. While the committee will surely value your design far more than the name of your entry, it might just be the deciding factor in whether you win or not. The devil is, after all, in the details.

You could check the Zero-G Beyblade article on Beywiki.
enter me in this
(Dec. 10, 2012  12:10 AM)helldragonking Wrote: enter me in this
Youre entered when you submit a drawing.
This "enter me" carp is nothing more than spam and should be considered their first entry and have them dq'd in my mind.
ohkey ima entareeng da contaxt!!1!
[/joke]... And remeber, kids, reading the Opening Topic can be healthy.

Now, seriously.
Some questions, though. What if the prizes can't be sent, for whatever reason?
And, regarding "being playable like they were real". Is it relevant to consider stuff like weight/height limit/standards, tip balance, contact points and such?

... Man, am I annoying.Thanks and good luck to everyone! (we may need some, eh?)
I think you mean Opening Post.
Hm, usually the prizes can be sent without issue unless you're in the world-renown troublesome region known as my country of origin India haha.

When they say playable, they mean things like height, weight, tip balance and such. Contact points isn't really an issue because more tends to cause trouble, but otherwise you're on the ball.
Here's my design! Of course, most of those statements below were extremely exaggerated, haha.

I also noticed that Zero-G Starters tend not to have reversible or irreversible gimmicks to their tracks (mode changes), and so I continued on with that trend.

Sashimono Serbero MA180TF !

Type: Balance
Element: Darkness
Spin Direction: Right

Stone Face: Serbero

A fierce, three-headed dog in which originates from Hell. One large headed dog is depicted in the middle, alongside a smaller one on each side.

=========================================================

Chrome Wheel: Serbero

The Chrome Wheel's interior is comprised of three dog heads(known as a Cerberus), descending in three ways. The first one is biting the Crystal Wheel at the top, with claws which are slashing imminently. The other two are depicted on both the left and right side. They are different, as each has a different pose and is ready to annihilate its opponent/s. Two of its legs are on the bottom, facing different directions. Alongside them are chains, trapping it from destroying everything.

Crystal Wheel: Sashimono

The Crystal Wheel depicts an armor, just like a Sashimono worn by warriors. It has spikes around it, to protect it from its foe, and has a crest designated in the center.

Track: MA180 (Maximum)

MA180 is a tall, and defensive track. It has plastic around the center, and spreads till only about half the circumference of the Chrome Wheel, and maximizes its Defense, as well as providing it great Balance. It shields the roaring Cerberus from any danger that may befall it.

Tip: TF (Turbine Flat)

TF provides great Balance for this Beyblade. It is mid-fast, and as it gets swayed around the stadium, it uses its reinforced, circular disk on the bottom to reverse the KO.

(Dec. 10, 2012  3:37 AM)Cannon Wrote: Here's my design! Of course, most of those statements below were extremely exaggerated, haha.

I also noticed that Starters tend not to have reversible or irreversible gimmicks to their tracks (mode changes), and so I continued on with that trend.

I can't see the pictures, but it sounds like a cool entry. And I don't think you need to worry. With a track like MA180, Evil Befall won't give you much trouble.
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:37 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Nice entry. The chrome wheel looks lethal! Haha.

I think i can win this i am a great drawer but i don't know about photoshop?
+Chocked_2Tongue_out
(Dec. 10, 2012  8:44 AM)BeybladePsychos Wrote: [...] but i don't know about photoshop?
+Chocked_2Tongue_out

Photoshop. Oh, the staple of image edition...
Well, I dunno if I understood you well, but, yeah, so long you ONLY use stuff made by you AND ONLY you, it's all clear. You could make an clay sculpture if you desire so.

Now, knowing how to use it... Tsk, don't blame yourself. There are good options, like GIMP or Paint.NET... They work quite well.
I think this will be fun because i am a great drawer but i don't know about photoshop
can we just take a photo of our drawing and then pm you?
(Dec. 08, 2012  9:15 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2012  12:55 PM)saber1005 Wrote: Here's my entry.

Wow, I think that looks great!; Chrome Wheel especially.
thanks Cannon. it is my first time joining a contest like this and also my first time to drawing a beyblade design so i'm kinda nervous at first. but cause i love to draw and with my beyblades here as my samples, i did my best to create one.

(Dec. 10, 2012  9:39 AM)BeybladePsychos Wrote: I think this will be fun because i am a great drawer but i don't know about photoshop
can we just take a photo of our drawing and then pm you?

You are allowed to draw it .. you don't have to do it on a computer.

Also, you are supposed to post it here, not PM it to a committee member.
[Huge quote removed.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What an awesome design,dude or dudette! You have real talent!
Fix the spoiler, please.
This is my design!

Wild Cerberux C160JF

Chrome Wheel: Cerberux

Crystal Wheel: Wild

Track: Chain 160
This track is very similar to the C145. But instead of the claws, there are chains.

Bottom: Jump Flat
This bottom is very particular. Inside there is a spring, which jumps the tip when it falls into the stadium.
Hello guys, my entry:

Phemto Infernal WT160 FMB

Stone Face
The Face is very innovative: in fact, it does not depicts any God, beast or warrior. On it, there is written: "3 Heads" ( referred to the Cerberous ), but the letters can be also composed in a different way to compose and read the word "Hades" ( referred to the Greek God of the underworld, which can be met passing the "Door" guarded from the Cerberous ).

Chrome Wheel: Infernal
The Chrome Wheel is very particular: as for Gravity and Variares, also the Infernal can be used both in Left & Right spin. Also, the only possible synchrom, that can be done with this Wheel, is using antoher Infernal. It is because this Wheel has been projected in the same way that were projected L-Drago and Gravity Wheels, of the past generation, for example. In fact, it has three holes in the "columns" that allows the eyes of the dogs "to enter" in the wheel for a standard customization, but it has also three diamonds between the chains ( one red, one yellow and the last one orange ) that correspond to three pieces of metal - settled under the Wheel - that eneter in the holes to allow the synchrom, if desired. This Wheel is perfectly circular - like Basalt - but has three spikes which provide a poor Smash (Spike) Attack. In Synchrom, the Infernal Infernal has six spikes due to the 90 degrees rotation that must be done to realize the Synchrom: it provides a more significant Smash (Spike) Attack.

Crystal Wheel: Phemto
This Crystal Wheels depicts three dogs' heads ( in the picture you can see only a section of the Wheel to prevent a bad draw because of my incapacity in drawing three-sided and symmetrical heads,hah ) which help the Chrome Wheel in producing Smash Attack. It has three extra holes on each its "wing" to allow the Chrome Wheel "entering" in this Wheel. The rest of the Wheel depicts flames around all the Wheel.

Track: WT160 (Winged Tales 160)
This Track uses a mechanism which is very similar to the one used by Slash Riger MS. This Track has an intersting trick: when launched at a great spin velocity, the three tales of the dog comes up, lining up with the the dogs' heads to improve the Smash Attack. This sketch is composed by only one section because of the same motivations explained in the previous paragraph.

Bottom: FMB (Free Metal Ball)
Approaching to the TAKARA-TOMY's idea of not producing bearings & shafts anymore, but trying to be as closest as possible to the main feature of Burning Kerberous, I have created the FMB. This tip is composed by plastic all around a ball (made of metal) that is free to move in its slot and on the pattern of the Beyblade Stadium. Being quite little, the metal ball, has a tendency to remain in the central area of the stadium in order to avoid attacks, but it is also useful to aim a certain area of the stadium where the Blader desires to shoot its Beyblade without too much movements around dangerous areas of the stadia. The metal tip causes less friction between itself and the Beystadium: it means less defense, but more stamina.

Hope you like it, sorry for my bad sketchs, but I did not have any sort of struments but a pencil and a pen, an this was my alst night before exams section, so I did not have any other chance than draw it today; it was in my mind from days, though.

Thanks Smile