Face Contest: Design a Zero-G Cerberus Beyblade!

@ nik, your 4D bottom is almost similar to mine, just that my bottom has 4 tips, i was inspired by D : D & X : D..
Well, here's mine
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:51 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: Well, here's mine

Wow that's a really good drawing but what type is it? Balance?

EDIT: Ashton pinto I swear if your 4D Bottom is called QGrin (Which is MY name) which stands for Quad Drive and has modes of WD, S, DFS, and XHF......My idea ages ago
(Dec. 08, 2012  2:52 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:51 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: Well, here's mine

Wow that's a really good drawing but what type is it? Balance?

EDIT: Ashton pinto I swear if your 4D Bottom is called QGrin (Which is MY name) which stands for Quad Drive and has modes of WD, S, DFS, and XHF......My idea ages ago

Thanks =) Yes it is, kinda like 55% stamina, 35% defense, & 10% attack =P I made it because Burning Kerberous is a survival/stamina type (and also Hell Kerbecs).
Berserker Cuberous FD220AF
Balance type
Fire element

Face: Chrome Wheel: CuberousI drew on a lot of aspects of Burning Kerberous for this metal wheel. Burning Kerberous has 3 heads, each of them actually different. The stickers proceed to indicate which head represents what. As Th!nk mentioned above, there is a winged wolf(wolborg), an ape(voltaic ape) and a leopard(Flash Leopard). Each represents a different form of attack, upper, spike and force smash. Some of the aesthetic beauty in Zero-G comes from the fact that the wheel are not perfectly balanced. So what better way to represent these heads would be to make them more noticeable and use the designs of the actual animal's head. I also added chains in between to moderate what would be a horribly unbalanced wheel and to accentuate the mythical beast Cerberus.

Detail of the Heads: As you can see, the Flash Leopard head aims to smash the opposing bey, the Wolborg head attempts to lift the opposing bey, and the Voltaic Ape head aims to spike the opposing bey.

Crystal Wheel: Berserker
This is a link to a blog with a very nice picture of Berserker. It is a crystal wheel that has already been released so I don't see the need to re-draw it and possibly make a horrible rendition XD. It has a chain design which fits the theme of Cerberus.

Track: FD220 This track features the chain designs. The outer portion of the disk is free spinning so that it will steady the beyblade in a Zero-G stadium when it comes in contact, but won't take a huge chunk of stamina out of the beyblade. It features spikes and bulges to prevent it from becoming a major defensive track that stops everything under 125.

Tip: AF Similar to AS but instead, features a flat tip. As the stadium tilts, the disk spins and helps to reduce stamina loss.

Whole bey, side view:
Wow, Meow! and Real Madrid. Those entries of yours are amazing! They look so pretty Smile
Flaring Kerberous

[Image: dsc05357fl.jpg]

In honor of both Burning Kerberous and Hell Kerbecs, both of the Beyblade incarnations of the Cerberus, I've decided to create this hybrid of the two. On the Chrome Wheel, there are three unique sides, all three with designs, each to perform different attacks depending on the point of contact, similar to Burning Kerberous' AR design. There are also a few "thunder-looking" stickers, aesthetically speaking, representing Hell Kerbecs.

Keep in mind, I just made this for fun. I'm not looking anticipating to win or anything like that, but if I do, sure thing! Hope you guys enjoy!

Great pictures Meow! and Real-Madrid!
real Madrid- thats really awesome drawing

Well mine is not as good as the other drawings but the drawing is ok!
At first i thought we needed to draw only the face, but now i did the whole bey

Name: Devil Cerberous (Kill145) (EWB)Eternal Wide Ball
Element: Dark(Hell)
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:09 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: _Snip_

Ohkay... I had the same idea for this o.O

I should have been faster. Don't blame me if it looks like yours haha. (BTW, real cool entry my friend)
Here's mine.. free hand design
Name: Burning Kerberous A:S:D
Type: Balance
Element: Fire

Metal Stone Face => Based on the head of a fierce some beast called Kerberous!,, on its head is carved 2 letters Burning & Kerberous .
Chrome Wheel : Kerberous => Like all Zero G chrome wheels, this one is also unbalanced, with one head of kerberous bigger, the second head is medium in size followed by the third one which is the smallest, these are tied up with a heavy and powerful chain. In a real game situation this chrome wheel can be used as to provide smash attack
Crystal Wheel: Burning=> The crystal wheel is unlike all Zero G wheels, as it has the word 'BURNING', representing the Chrome Wheels name on it, the crystal wheels is not perfectly circular.
4D bottom : A:S:D =>A:S:D stands for Auto Switch Drive, based on how it works. this bottom is the first of its kind having, a Rubber Flat tip, a Coated Rubber Flat Spike tip, a Pointed Rubber Sharp tip, and a Bearing Core tip
the RF is a attack tip,the CRFS is a balance type tip,the PRS tip is a defense type and the BC is a stamina tip,,,
RF is like all RF's,
CRFS is a tip coated with rubber from the side, and has a spike bottom to it that is attached by a spring, when in speedy motion the spike bottom is ejected inwards due to centripetal force, this mode is called Coated Rubber Flat mode and the beyblade moves around the stadium similar to RF,, when the beyblade slows down, due to low spin velocity the tip is ejected outwards this mode is called Flat Spike mode as the beyblade stays in the center of the stadium
PRS, is similar to RS, just that it has a more pointed bottom.
BC is similar to BWD, as it has a ball bearing it has more stamina
the disadvantage of this bottom is that, we cannot predict which tip (RF or CRFS or PRS or BC) be switched, as it is auto-switched randomly, in many cases this will be a huge diadvantage
(Dec. 09, 2012  1:16 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Wow, Meow! and Real Madrid. Those entries of yours are amazing! They look so pretty Smile

(Dec. 09, 2012  6:28 AM)Tris Wrote: Great pictures Meow! and Real-Madrid!

(Dec. 09, 2012  7:37 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: real Madrid- thats really awesome drawing

(Dec. 09, 2012  7:57 AM)Synth Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:09 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: _Snip_

Ohkay... I had the same idea for this o.O

I should have been faster. Don't blame me if it looks like yours haha. (BTW, real cool entry my friend)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it =))
(Dec. 09, 2012  1:02 AM)Meow! Wrote:
Berserker Cuberous FD220AF
Balance type
Fire element

Face: Chrome Wheel: CuberousI drew on a lot of aspects of Burning Kerberous for this metal wheel. Burning Kerberous has 3 heads, each of them actually different. The stickers proceed to indicate which head represents what. As Th!nk mentioned above, there is a winged wolf(wolborg), an ape(voltaic ape) and a leopard(Flash Leopard). Each represents a different form of attack, upper, spike and force smash. Some of the aesthetic beauty in Zero-G comes from the fact that the wheel are not perfectly balanced. So what better way to represent these heads would be to make them more noticeable and use the designs of the actual animal's head. I also added chains in between to moderate what would be a horribly unbalanced wheel and to accentuate the mythical beast Cerberus.

Detail of the Heads: As you can see, the Flash Leopard head aims to smash the opposing bey, the Wolborg head attempts to lift the opposing bey, and the Voltaic Ape head aims to spike the opposing bey.

[b]Crystal Wheel: Berserker [/b]

This is a link to a blog with a very nice picture of Berserker. It is a crystal wheel that has already been released so I don't see the need to re-draw it and possibly make a horrible rendition XD. It has a chain design which fits the theme of Cerberus.

Track: FD220 This track features the chain designs. The outer portion of the disk is free spinning so that it will steady the beyblade in a Zero-G stadium when it comes in contact, but won't take a huge chunk of stamina out of the beyblade. It features spikes and bulges to prevent it from becoming a major defensive track that stops everything under 125.

Tip: AF Similar to AS but instead, features a flat tip. As the stadium tilts, the disk spins and helps to reduce stamina loss.

Whole bey, side view:

Fixed the missing code. it looks good BTW Smile
(The missing code bit is the enlarged and bolded section ~Crystal wheel~)

EDIT: The image still doesn't show ? Chocked_2
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:06 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: this is a winner

i thought it is supposed to be zero g themed...not MFB themed..hahah
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:06 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: this is a winner

Given this contest is titled "Design a Zero G Cerberus Beyblade", I somehow doubt that.

EDIT: Oh hi Benjo.
(Dec. 09, 2012  3:12 PM)lightning blade Wrote: beat this

See above.

EDIT: Given the names, timings, and locations, I'm assuming you two are related, and somehow neither of you managed to catch the thread title or the conditions in the first post. That's uh... That's quite something.
Those entries unfortunately are disqualified, galaxy blade and lightning blade.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can make another entry, but in the Zero-G form (Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel). Those entries will not be used.
(Dec. 09, 2012  1:07 PM)Luck Wrote: Fixed the missing code. it looks good BTW Smile
(The missing code bit is the enlarged and bolded section ~Crystal wheel~)

EDIT: The image still doesn't show ? Chocked_2

Its not an embedded image. It is just a link to the website. I didn't want to infringe on anyone else's work. Just copy and paste it into your browser and scroll down.
A small remark to future participants regarding a trend I've noticed in the current entries.

I've seen a lot of Crystal Wheels referencing the Burning segment of Burning Kerberous, I can understand why, but people should keep in mind that Crystal Wheels are named after a warrior of some sort, with no exceptions thus far. While the committee will surely value your design far more than the name of your entry, it might just be the deciding factor in whether you win or not. The devil is, after all, in the details.
^This, absolutely.

(Dec. 09, 2012  3:41 PM)lightning blade Wrote: WHY!!!!

Do you actually know how to read? The blindingly obvious answer has already been explained.
(Dec. 07, 2012  7:42 PM)nik1392 Wrote:

Just feeling that this explaination is required for my entry....almost everyone has included that their wheels are unbalanced...and that can be seen in their designs too....what i want to tell is even if my designs look symmetric, they are unbalanced too!(unbalanced doesn't mean it cant be symmetric) and also my wheel designs are having only 1 axis of symmetry...otherwise they are unsymmetric and unbalanced only!

Sorry if this was not needed....just wanted to take away my insecurity about my design and explaination!Smile
nik1392 - That tip of yours T:M looks very awesome and such a nice design yeah i love it Grin