Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

But it can also be possible that whatever I think is very original is already someone else's idea..of course there are more than 500 members..any of them could have an idea like mine..almost 10-15 may name their beys as Lunar something..in that case what would I do?
Pick an uncommon name that you know other people won't know. If you ever had Astronomy, pick terms from there and make them names. Obviously things like Orbit, Astro, Comet, and Black Hole are too common, so don't pick them. As for ideas, do the same. Ever had any Physics classes? Use things you learned there and incorporate them into your beyblade.
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:40 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: But it can also be possible that whatever I think is very original is already someone else's idea..of course there are more than 500 members..any of them could have an idea like mine..almost 10-15 may name their beys as Lunar something..in that case what would I do?
think bigger and find synonyms for lunar

Why does everyone feel the need to use names in relation to constellations? It just has to be space related, planets, stars, aliens, etc.
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:01 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: Why does everyone feel the need to use names in relation to constellations? It just has to be space related, planets, stars, aliens, etc.

Realism probably. The creators of Beyblade probably wouldn't step out of their norm, so to make it realistic, make it fit with the rest.
i am making a bey called solar strata d120 mwb (no one copy my idea plz) so far it is going well
faissaloo
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone needs to stop 'calling' names. Do not think about others and just do your best to really deliver when you will post your entry.

I'm still working on mine. A defense type, Canis Major ever since I saw this contest. It is going great! I hope it will be a whole new Bey.

Good luck, everyone! xD
omg i have been looking for a contest like this for a while...
get ready for the raven lol
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:11 AM)m.eclipseblader Wrote: omg i have been looking for a contest like this for a while...
get ready for the raven lol

Quote:Awesome, unfortunately, my design's focal isn't directed in a space direction. Hope to see some good ones.

Unless a raven constellation bey that uses lunar light as it's "element" counts.

Updated post

i will post everything that i have uploaded on here, i have more things, but our scanner isn't very good.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-B...s-and-beys (scroll to bottom of page) This is non updated images of the noon assembled blade. All five parts of the bey are shown in as great detail as I could sketch myself.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-y...er?page=10 (This is non updated intel. Updated vers. is below.)

non contributing info

Name: Kastu Katsume
Nationality: American
Personality: Energetic, Friendly, Loyal, and Good humored
Team: none
Bey: Lunar Raven (or Corus) AMGB 155 (Armored Magnetic Gravity Bowl) CS

do we have to give things like dimentions and sizes and colours?

I want to join, but I have to prepare for the school days......
Now most drawings upload are quite disappointing, I'm expected for better ones.
(Aug. 17, 2011  1:23 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I want to join, but I have to prepare for the school days......
Now most drawings upload are quite disappointing, I'm expected for better ones.

Considering the contest has been up for less than 3 days, that's not surprising.
o yeah i m joiining it too well i want some thing to know that is we can create computer generated bey but we have to add a bg and text too it or just the bey and also do we have to write a discribtion about the bey
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Your entry must contain a picture or a photograph of your imaginary Beyblade, and you also have to include a description of its parts.

sigh

i was making my space beyblade and got a really good spin gear done

and then i lost the paper Tired . that was the best drawing i have done in my life IMO...

hopefully i can find it and then do the AR and BB
My Bey is Explosive Mars VS145MBS

Face: Depicts the god Mars, the roman god of war.
Clear Wheel: The Mars clear wheel is Brownish-Red in color and has 8 small triangles on it in an octagonal form.
Metal WheelEeexplosive is completely round with two small spikes sticking out on oppisite side of each other.
VS145: VS standes for Variable Shield, is basically a Poison Giraffe track added with a Sol Blaze track.
MBS: MBS stands for Metal Ball Spike, its a metal ball with a metal spike on top.

Type: Its type is stamina that spins for about 4 minutes.
Er.. You need a picture too, you know.
I still have yet to think of a new, innovative, idea Unhappy Well, at least I thought of a name that I know won't be used by anyone else. Come on brain, don't fail me now!
[quote='BeyBladestation' pid='756112' dateline='1313591832']
Er.. You need a picture too, you know.
how do i add pics?
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:20 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: how do i add pics?

Draw a picture.... Then upload it on tinypic.com
MFB Mad Master, you are disqualified ... Your first entry is final, and it was made clear that you had to include a picture.
If I enter this and win this...I will never win the Strongest Blader Set because I never win anything in random drawings.
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If I enter this and win this...I will never win the Strongest Blader Set because I never win anything in random drawings.

Neither do i but there is always a chance, that and you could win a face booster if nothing else. Eee
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: If I enter this and win this...I will never win the Strongest Blader Set because I never win anything in random drawings.

Didn't you actually win a contest here before? Stadium design or something? Plus, it's not only drawing, if you have a good idea, you'll have a pretty good chance.