Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

how do you put the copy on the pc
I am participating as well...need to start with the drawing..I guess I'll make an HMS or MFB because pastics are tough to draw.
Here is my submission. Solar Wyvern A I spent alot of time sketching it, inking it, and coloring it. Drawing beyblades is hard. T_T Everything has to be in proportion to the other side. >_> Specs are on the image
THIS BEYBLADE IS THE BLADE THAT WILL BREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!

I like the think that this was the worlds first bey and the origination of beyblade itself came from aliens. The bit beast is a green and purple alien wyvern 6 times larger then any other bit beast in the series, it is the god of the bit beasts.

Obviously there is not alot to say, it is a plastic generation design.
The attack ring is made to look like some sort of alien wyvern with multiple points of attack, i would imagine it would have good smash abilities.
It also has a secondary free spinning attack ring.
The weight disk is self explanatory, its a ten heavy.
The base itself come equipped with a spin gear toting a semi flat rubber tip.
[Image: wyvern-1.jpg]
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I will try my best to enter! Actually, I want to enter but I am not sure... Still, I want to participate!
I've decided the name for my bey, though-
Nova Quasar G145BH (G145= Galaxy 145, BH- Black Hole)
Not thought much about the wheels yet, as I need to make the design before I can say how it will be. But, my description for the track and tip are ready-
G145 stands for Galaxy 145. It is an irregular shape track, just like an irregular galaxy. I've always expected an asymmetrical track by TT, but they never made one... So, I'll make it here!
BH or Black Hole, is just another 'Hole series' tip, having a gimmick of opening and closing with the help of centrifugal force. It is a Ball tip, which retracts in a unique manner to form a hole tip. You may say Black Hole also means Ball Hole. Tongue_out

I'll give the advantages/disadvantages as soon as I am done with the designs! Smile

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That was my idea!
Oh, well, I'll think of anothor one.....Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
i'm gonna enter this as my first face contest too..my goal is the strongest set..so i will put large effort on it..
hehe..implementation of Engine Gear into MFB..
my idea would be a Vitory / Nebulae Aurigae E : D (engine drive)
expect my hand out later..not too soon..Smile
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:48 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: solar wyver a images, etc

looks like dranzer g + wyborg to me..XD XD..nice color though..

(Aug. 15, 2011  7:48 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: solar wyver a images, etc

looks like dranzer g + wyborg to me..XD XD..nice color though..
[/quote]

it wasnt based off anything. Similiar attack ring style though i suppose
i've done my description and it's based on beywiki articles, already done the rough sketch, but my design is pages and pages, it's gonna take me weeks to finish it!
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:53 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I will try my best to enter! Actually, I want to enter but I am not sure... Still, I want to participate!
I've decided the name for my bey, though-
Nova Quasar G145BH (G145= Galaxy 145, BH- Black Hole)
Not thought much about the wheels yet, as I need to make the design before I can say how it will be. But, my description for the track and tip are ready-
G145 stands for Galaxy 145. It is an irregular shape track, just like an irregular galaxy. I've always expected an asymmetrical track by TT, but they never made one... So, I'll make it here!
BH or Black Hole, is just another 'Hole series' tip, having a gimmick of opening and closing with the help of centrifugal force. It is a Ball tip, which retracts in a unique manner to form a hole tip. You may say Black Hole also means Ball Hole. Tongue_out

I'll give the advantages/disadvantages as soon as I am done with the designs! Smile

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
That was my idea!
Oh, well, I'll think of anothor one.....Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Well, at least my BH idea is unique. Yes, the name is too common(the very reason why I posted the name ASAP), but the gimmick I've decided for it is quite unique and I don't think anyone could've even dreamed of that part. If you want, you may use BH, as while sketching its design, I saw various flaws. If I wanna stay with the theme, then Black Hole is PERFECT for my tip, but its mechanism seems tough to imagine. Pinching_eyes
About the irregular track thingy, I always wished that TT releases one. As they aren't doing it, I thought I'll make it myself. But then again, its doesn't look like a Galaxy at all... So, its not suiting my theme. So, you may use the 'irregular track' idea. Smile
nice idea Janstar, but i think mine has an awesome gimmick! however i need to post all the pictures in one post for when i'm done, so it'll take a while
Janstarblast..If you actually draw it nicely then you may get in top 3..I am yet to think of a bey..drawing it is a later issue.
OH MY GOD, im so entering this, ia there a way to attach it on attachment?
you can just upload them in an image uploader i.e. imageshacke..just like that..
I reckon the designs are just going to get better from this, atleast mines original, and if anyone steals my idea i have proof because of this post, I can't believe how few people have entered
this will be my first facebooster i will do my best
good luck to you then! also you can do any type of beyblades that are official!
@NWolf, how about you just wait until you have completed your entry and then post it ? You have an entire month, don't complicate it for yourself and the committee by posting it in bits. There's no rush.

To the people who are asking such simple questions, take your time and read the OP and really think about your question. 4D Beyblade's obviously falls under the MFB category, seriously. :\
i'm in but i have a questoin can i put the picture's finished result in a video and post it here
Why don't you upload it to am Image Hosting website?
I'm doing one on nebulae.

The entries so far are really good. I can't wait to see who wins!
I call the Chameleon constellation! I am probably gonna get started on mine today.
Just would like everyone to know, I'm using Orbit Astro. Just to beware 'copy-cats' and such.
It's really not a big deal if two enteries are relatively different, one will be better than the other, hah.
Stop "calling" constellations and names, guys. There are many constellations and names to choose from; what are the odds they'd pick the same thing?
I think that the odds are kinda high, considering that there's at least 100 active members on the WBO...but anyone else tries taking a raven bey, I'll face palm them, lol.

My images have lots of info, but the definition and size of the pages make it difficult to read.
Still, what BeybladeStation said is true; one will be better than the other anyway.