Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

I really doubt TT looks on here.
Seriously, there have been many design a beyblade competitions before, they didn't make a bey on any of the beys shown there. There was a create a launcher grip competition too and no launcher grip was made on any of the grips shown there.
Just asking, please do not disqualify me.
Can I change the name of the bey now? As I fear that the name I chose is quite common and people might copy it... I haven't posted my entry yet, as I still have to do the metal wheel, but is it OK to change the name? If not, then I am better with my original one. Just that I am not putting the track, as I mentioned before because others already created the track I was making and they possibly don't want another competitor having similar part designs.
Kai-V said that you should not claim names, don't think of others.
But yeah, that is what I'm fearing, my MW + CW names might be copied Uncertain
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:25 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Kai-V said that you should not claim names, don't think of others.
But yeah, that is what I'm fearing, my MW + CW names might be copied Uncertain

So can I change them or not? Smile
I don't know, ask Kai-V about that.
How am i supposed to post the desighns online?
If you have not posted your entry yet, there is no problem. I hope that you can change the name and still make it fit the design you did though.

BeybladerPotter Wrote:Hm...Kai-V, if ever I will get into the Top 3, do I need a Blader passport for the physical prizes-?

No.

faissaloo, that is no excuse, the contest ends in slightly less than one month, so unless you are away for the whole month, then you would still have plenty of time to work more on your entry once you came back.
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:00 PM)Eaglesfather88 Wrote: How am i supposed to post the desighns online?

Use imageshack or another picture host to get a picture URL, then use insert the image in a post.
as kai-v said you guys should stop claiming names they are not officially registered and therefore do not belong to anyone, just do your own design and even if it has the same part it might win overall against some other blade that is rubbish and poorly drawn.
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you have not posted your entry yet, there is no problem. I hope that you can change the name and still make it fit the design you did though.

BeybladerPotter Wrote:Hm...Kai-V, if ever I will get into the Top 3, do I need a Blader passport for the physical prizes-?

No.

faissaloo, that is no excuse, the contest ends in slightly less than one month, so unless you are away for the whole month, then you would still have plenty of time to work more on your entry once you came back.

Well, as I haven't made the MW yet, there's no problem for me to make the design based on the name. Actually, this bey I am making is completely based on the theme, and thus all parts are completely new(though possible to make). The MW is based upon the design of other parts, so its possible to change the name. I may give it my signature name(Starblast), which I am sure no one else might copy.

Thanks Kai-V! Smile
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:06 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:04 PM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote: So, I want to enter. Do I need a Blader Passport, or can I just like enter?

No, you can just enter as far as i know.

Thanks.Wink
I have finally made an account!
a Beyblade Design Contest is one of the most exciting events i will participate in this year.
I haven't been compelled to share designs with anyone until now. This contest and community has enticed me to show my skills!
I finally done almost of the part.
So far, I think Nocto' s one is the best.
Good Luck every one.
I will be posting my one after I see a couple of others works
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you have not posted your entry yet, there is no problem. I hope that you can change the name and still make it fit the design you did though.

No.

i come back on the 1st and i may have time to do my entry so i will do it again
No, you cannot do it again ... You had to think about that before. As is written in the rules, your first entry is final.
Is it important to draw a fully assembled bey?
I am done with drawing the parts, but I haven't done the fully assembled one...
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Is it important to draw a fully assembled bey?

It is not too important.

However, take your time, you still have many weeks before the deadline, so you have time to draw an assembled Beyblade.
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Is it important to draw a fully assembled bey?

It is not too important.

However, take your time, you still have many weeks before the deadline, so you have time to draw an assembled Beyblade.

True! Smile
Its taken me just 3 days to make 4 parts!
So making a fully assembled one isn't a problem! I have 3 days more!(My exams begin from Tuesday)
Here is my entry...Warning: Large pics..

Satellite Vulpez S:R:C (Saturn Rubber Core)
Right Spin

Face: Vulpez
Weight~ 0.32 g

Clear Wheel: Vulpez
Weight~ 2.32 g

Metal Wheel: Satellite
Weight~ 34.4 g

4D Bottom: Saturn Rubber Core
Weight~ 1.00 g

Assembled Bey

where's the description of the bey?
What are you talking about DeX? Open the spoilers.
Also,the shape of the face is octagon.Beyblade faces are usually hexagon.But too late.The first entry is final.
It's fine....I intentionally did that. What I really don't understand is why DeX said..."Where's the description?"
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: It's fine....I intentionally did that. What I really don't understand is why DeX said..."Where's the description?"

I have bad reading problems (EPIC FACEPALM)

Almost finish with mine. I'll post it up later