Face Contest: "Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!" Results!!

Holà World Bladers!

6,000 new members later, we finally have the results for the 50,000-members anniversary Face Contest : "Design a Beyblade, Space-Style"!

There were a lot of awesome entries, so it was difficult to only choose five top entries, but it was even harder to select only a top three too! Everybody should be proud of what they've done, there were mutliple great ideas, and there were good executions of those concepts as well. However, there can only be a limited number of winners, so wish upon a star right now (even if it's super sunny where you live)!

The top five, in no order, is...

Sky Prince!
STF!
Rf3K!
NoodooSoup!
Benjohadi!

You all get to choose one of the following Face Boosters:

That's it! You can see all the wonderful entries here. Congrats to all the winners, but also all the contestants, it was a really tough competition!

What, we forgot to post the top three winners? That will be revealed later, what would a contest be without further suspense!
OMGWFTBBQ? What?! I actually won something? Gasp Woah! Sorry, I'm just a little excited.

Well, congrats to everyone else who participated, and the other winners, too. All the entries were awesome! It was close Tongue_out_wink

Face Booster PURPLE, please Smile
Congratulations to all the winners y'all did great!! Grin
I'd lie if I said I wasn't somewhat disappointed in losing, but all the winners submitted great entries.

Congratulations, you deserve it.
Congrats to everyone who won!
I kinda knew from the beginning I wasn't going to win.
Lol, I was hoping I'd still have a chance by trying HMS out, but w/e, all's well that ends well. Congratulations to the winners!
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: OMGWFTBBQ? What?! I actually won something? Gasp Woah! Sorry, I'm just a little excited.

Well, congrats to everyone else who participated, and the other winners, too. All the entries were awesome! It was close Tongue_out_wink

Face Booster PURPLE, please Smile

Great job Dude, nice choice of a face booster, purple is my favorite color.
Congratulations to everyone who won! I looked at all the winner's entries and must say that I hope they become real beyblades!
Yo, Noodoo's a girl. Tongue_out

Congrats to everyone! I wish I would've colored my entry... Oh well! Smile
Face Booster BLUE... thanks Grin

I'm happy for the result, I can't wait for the final response about the first 3 Smile
Ah, I didn't win. Oh well, congrats to the winners! Your entrys were very colourful! mabye next time I'll put some more effort into the detail. LOL the clay model was too big.. Smile So yeah hope you enjoy your boosters!
... I give up with these...

anyway congratz to the others, you did really well!
Those are so sick. Other than Benjohadi's I haven't even seen those until now. Somehow I missed them! Congratulations! They're beautiful!
Congrats to all of you who won, the contest was awesome and you deserved it
Wow! What a fantastic mixture of great ideas! You should all be very proud of the great work and thought put into these entries. Congratulations!
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ... I give up with these...

anyway congratz to the others, you did really well!

It is not because you lose a few times that you should ever give up. Look at me and my battle record, hah. Seriously though, just keep trying, look at what the winners do better than the others in each contest, see how you could improve your entries, etc.
Question, are the top three from those 5 or a whole another 3 bladers?
O_O XD Im with Nwolf. GAH! So whens the next contest Ms.Optimistic?(Kai-V)
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:00 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Question, are the top three from those 5 or a whole another 3 bladers?

Yes, from those five!

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:So whens the next contest Ms.Optimistic?(Kai-V)

We do not know yet.
damn, i did not expect that. lol. even though mine is a bit under colored but i'm happy that i got somewhere with this. at least my effort wasn't totally wasted. XD i was gonna pick blue but since someone took it already and to make my friend, greenxblader, jealous, i pick Face Booster GREEN!!!! Grin
HEHE..wooaah..at least my effort worth it..kinda cant sleep to get it finished..
so..thanks WBO Smile
I think i'm gonna choose Facebooster Green.. Smile
Edite:change to gree since it is my favourite..haha..since skyprince changed his..XD
Gratz to all!
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:57 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: damn, i did not expect that. lol. even though mine is a bit under colored but i'm happy that i got somewhere with this. at least my effort wasn't totally wasted. XD i was gonna pick blue but since someone took it already and to make my friend, greenxblader, jealous, i pick Face Booster GREEN!!!! Grin

You can choose the same Face Booster as someone else, because there are more than one Face in each Face Booster.