Face Contest: "Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!" Results!!

congrats to winners
(Nov. 05, 2011  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:57 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: damn, i did not expect that. lol. even though mine is a bit under colored but i'm happy that i got somewhere with this. at least my effort wasn't totally wasted. XD i was gonna pick blue but since someone took it already and to make my friend, greenxblader, jealous, i pick Face Booster GREEN!!!! Grin

You can choose the same Face Booster as someone else, because there are more than one Face in each Face Booster.

o really? okay. forget the green booster, I CHOOSE U BLUE!!!!! :3

ps- are we going to have to wait just as long for the announcement of the winners of the strongest blader set? i'm just curious... :3 not that there's any rush, i'm just psyched to know who gets it.
Whoa! Congrats to all the winners! Grin Also, Best of Luck for Top 3! Grin

(Nov. 04, 2011  8:34 PM)Nocto Wrote: I'd lie if I said I wasn't somewhat disappointed in losing, but all the winners submitted great entries.

Congratulations, you deserve it.
I couldn't agree more.... Tongue_out

Also, except for Ben-Ben's and Sky Prince's entries, I never saw(read- noticed) the others when the Contest was still running..... How did I miss those wonderful pieces of art + ideas. Grin
Congratulations to all the participants and their valiant efforts of creativity...hope to compete again...was fun... Smile
Congratulations to the winners! You all deserved it. Good luck on getting the strongest blader set.

And also it would be great if one of the mods could give me some feedback on mine. I'd love to know how to improve for the future.
carp man carp carp after so much hard work of a month i loosed wtf but i m happy that my mates won noodo, behjodian and others congrats
I might just do what I said then Kai-V then I don't have to get all excited about it for nothing...
Congrats to everybody that won. I hope you are the next generation of beyblade designers, or artists.
(Nov. 05, 2011  9:52 AM)RowDog Wrote: And also it would be great if one of the mods could give me some feedback on mine. I'd love to know how to improve for the future.

Yes, even I would love to hear about my entry, if possible. Smile
Not only will I improve in the future, but I would also like to know if the mods actually even understood the concept of my beyblade. Tongue_out
I always thought that my entry's concept was quite unclear, especially the mechanism. Smile
Curious, were there any plastics designs at all? I didn't notice any on a quick flick through (it was very quick though). MFB are much easier design-wise (I tried to design a plastic beyblade, I ended up just drawing Driger V2 horribly badly).

Some very pretty entries there, saw a couple fantastic ones that didn't make the cut, which is a shame, but there's always next time I guess, and congratulations to the winners :3
i recalled like two or three plastics design....but cant remember by who..XD
(Nov. 05, 2011  3:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: Curious, were there any plastics designs at all? I didn't notice any on a quick flick through (it was very quick though). MFB are much easier design-wise (I tried to design a plastic beyblade, I ended up just drawing Driger V2 horribly badly).

Some very pretty entries there, saw a couple fantastic ones that didn't make the cut, which is a shame, but there's always next time I guess, and congratulations to the winners :3

yes I myself did a plastic design, can't remember the page but around the middle if you want to check it out.
I did an HMS design, I think it was one of 3 lol. HMS incorporated so much detail into the Attack Ring, and they had crazy gimmicks too. But I would appreciate feedback on mine from the committee, but of course only when possible.
Congratulations to the winners! I really should have spent more time on the MW...
congrats guys lol... i really wanna join the next contest lol... im gonna start thinking of ideas for the next contest lol
Hmm, Rf3k's last visit here was October 20th... That would lead me to believe he is now inactive. *dun dun duuun*

But seriously, if he does not come back for a long time, will another winner be chosen in his place? Not asking because I want another shot; my entry was God-awful
Lol, but that's true. Rf3k had an awesome entry, but he still needs to post his contact info and choose a face. That might be a problem...
Sorry for the late response, I have been pretty busy with stuff lately.
But I would like a Blue Face Booster, please Smile

(Nov. 06, 2011  1:54 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hmm, Rf3k's last visit here was October 20th... That would lead me to believe he is now inactive. *dun dun duuun*

But seriously, if he does not come back for a long time, will another winner be chosen in his place? Not asking because I want another shot; my entry was God-awful

I'm not giving up my chance at winning a Strongest Blader Set just yet Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 06, 2011  4:02 AM)Rf3K Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:54 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Hmm, Rf3k's last visit here was October 20th... That would lead me to believe he is now inactive. *dun dun duuun*

I'm not giving up my chance at winning a Strongest Blader Set just yet Tongue_out_wink

my thoughts exactly. lol. which is y i was so excited to check it out once i read "results" in the title of the thread
All the winners are gorgeous <3_<3 Congrats guys Smile

It really is a shame that takara will never know about these contests.
Or maybe they do...

Blue is always picked, Eagle..
(Nov. 04, 2011  8:15 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: OMGWFTBBQ? What?! I actually won something? Gasp Woah! Sorry, I'm just a little excited.

Well, congrats to everyone else who participated, and the other winners, too. All the entries were awesome! It was close Tongue_out_wink

Face Booster PURPLE, please Smile

You take out an axe to cut your Face Booster, and you see...

... A Horogium Face! [Image: HorogiumFace.png] Congratulations, it's Uncommon!

(Nov. 04, 2011  10:10 PM)STF Wrote: Face Booster BLUE... thanks Grin

I'm happy for the result, I can't wait for the final response about the first 3 Smile

Just like the Little Prince, you easily figure our what's hidden in your Face Booster...

... An Aries Face! [Image: ariesface.png] Wow, it's a Rare!

(Nov. 05, 2011  5:13 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: HEHE..wooaah..at least my effort worth it..kinda cant sleep to get it finished..
so..thanks WBO Smile
I think i'm gonna choose Facebooster Green.. Smile
Edite:change to gree since it is my favourite..haha..since skyprince changed his..XD

Fourze uses an odd-looking combo to drill-kick into your Face Booster and reveals...

... A Gemios Face! [Image: gemiosface.png] Oh well, blame Fourze.

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:02 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: o really? okay. forget the green booster, I CHOOSE U BLUE!!!!! :3

The Face Booster BLUE chooses for you something neither blue, nor green...

... a Wolf Face! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Nov. 06, 2011  4:02 AM)Rf3K Wrote: Sorry for the late response, I have been pretty busy with stuff lately.
But I would like a Blue Face Booster, please Smile

Your Face Booster explodes and leaves behind...

... A Libra Face! [Image: libraface.png]

But wait: Benjohadi, STF, and Noodoosoup, the star on your Face Booster shines brighter than the others!

Could it be possible?!

Congrats, you're the three winners of the three Strongest Blader Sets!!

Contact OkiBlaze to get this dreamy prize!
lol, Kai-V, nice way of replying.
-------------
Sweet!

Best chosen, congratz to all the winners.
lol. congrats on the winners of the strongest blader sets. =) you deserved it.
Wink Wink Wink
touched..tears..T.T tears of happiness.. (i dont cry actually)
but indeed very happy.. Smile
thanks committee.. Smile
thanks WBO.. Smile
thanks Fourzey..XD (a ridiculous idea is a success)
when i saw the names of the strongest blader sets..i have to refresh the page a few times..cant believe my eye either.. XD