Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

Yes, well, personally, if I placed and Nocto hadn't entered, it'd feel rather hollow to me. Maybe I'm weird though, and I really did just enter to prove to myself that I could do a decent job of it; the quality and thought behind a huge number of these entries is just astounding.

Hah, there's no shame in being beaten by driger s.
i need help on uploading, when i upload a image (from imageshark.us) i get a message saying "its too big to upload"???
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:17 AM)yashpinto Wrote: i need help on uploading, when i upload a image (from imageshark.us) i get a message saying "its too big to upload"???

Use http://imgur.com/ , its much easier!
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:25 AM)th!nk Wrote:
Okay, well, I hope I'm in time. (Click to View)

Amazing! I don't know whether I like the picture or the description better, haha.

Nice job on both though. And yeah, Nocto is going to come out of the blue and ninja all the entries XD
Hi, this is my photo, but I have still time for post my photo?

[Image: dgqd90.jpg]

EDIT: this is only bigger than the one above

[Image: 1zokh2p.jpg]

(Jul. 24, 2012  9:02 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nocto hasn't even entered yet...

Great, thanks for bringing that up ... Tired

Hehe, Voltaic Ape got pummeled by a tiny Driger S. [Image: teehee.png] Nevertheless, great picture!

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:59 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Which Time Zone is used here?

EST - Read the rules.
I read those rule but I can't understand about EST " Never heard of it". It's not over yet.

Hope you like This Guys
This might be better
Is that fake? Because you can't use fake Beyblades for the contest.
It not fake it hasbro beyblade. Don't believe me I will show you the box.
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:37 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Is that fake? Because you can't use fake Beyblades for the contest.

The face makes it seem fake ... and the clear wheel seems a bit fat/thick.

There hasn't been a release of Basalt Horogium printed on a cream-pearl colour that i've seen.. but it might just be me.

If you can tell us where it came from, then please note it.
My entry XD
XD
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:48 AM)terzinaccio Wrote: My entry XD
XD

I would've thought the bolognese would be on the top. XD
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:47 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:37 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Is that fake? Because you can't use fake Beyblades for the contest.

The face makes it seem fake ... and the clear wheel seems a bit fat/thick.

There hasn't been a release of Basalt Horogium printed on a cream-pearl colour that i've seen.. but it might just be me.

If you can tell us where it came from, then please note it.

I have change the face and it's face ( original one is not have the Image of Horogium of it Face)
What set did it come with?
It wasn't the set it was alone box Hasbro was written there.
i think EST stand for Eastern Timezone, But i don't know if it's 1 hour ahead or behind Central time
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:53 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: i think EST stand for Eastern Timezone, But i don't know if it's 1 hour ahead or behind Central time
It mean Eastern Standard TimeZone
I re sized the size of my image and made it small, only then it worked.. i did not try the site that you gave
anyways thanks
BTW it's 5:16 am est on tuesday morning
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:50 AM)Cannon Wrote: What set did it come with?
The toys r us recoulor set of Twisted Tempo, Flame Serpent, and Cyber Aquario.

hey there is still 1 day left....
my entry
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:53 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: i think EST stand for Eastern Timezone, But i don't know if it's 1 hour ahead or behind Central time

Eastern Standard Time.
We were going to do that list some time later anyway, hah.
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We were going to do that list some time later anyway, hah.

Beat ya to it Smug

Atleast now you have a bit of a "head-start" XD
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:06 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Instead of sifting through these pages, I made a complete list of current entries with their post link. As the contest is coming to an end anyways. So, if I missed anyone, please tell me (I doubt not). If you post after this, it will take some time before I update the list again.

LIST OF CURRENT ENTRIES:

is it me or am i not on that?
marcoy's entry is my fave :3