Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

[Image: scaled.php?server=576&filename=hni0003a.jpg&res=landing]
Can someone help me I don't know know how to post pictuures. (BTW don't call me a noob because i am new to this website
Hmm that's strange. I tried to help you out with the [img] tag, but it gives me a broken image instead, while the link works. Anyway, a link just like yours is fine.

Good luck with your entry!
Thanks for telling me that it's alright.
(Jul. 17, 2012  3:54 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hmm that's strange. I tried to help you out with the [img] tag, but it gives me a broken image instead, while the link works.

Code:
[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg576/scaled.php?server=576&filename=hni0003a.jpg&res=landing[/img]

(Jul. 16, 2012  1:41 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2012  1:08 AM)Evolution Wrote: Well here's my entry:

Ditto Joyful_2

Excellent effects Evo, best of luck!
Here is my entry.

I tried to catch the sort of industrial/street theme that the Pre-HWS Beyblades had, I think it turned out well.

(Jul. 17, 2012  7:15 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Here is my entry.

I tried to catch the sort of industrial/street theme that the Pre-HWS Beyblades had, I think it turned out well.

I really like it! There's a lot of subtle detail like the spiderweb that really bring this together. Great photo!
Very nice entree!
Tbh though, I'm not sure I could have stayed long enough next to the web to take the picture D:
I has a big fear of spiders Cute
Beautiful Picture. Best One I chose is Evolutions but I will beat him in this contest. Help me Tongue_out
Every ones is amazing! I really wish we could change them because I got a diffrent one I'd use.....
How do you choose the winner?
Is it at random?
Is it voted on by the committee?
Does one person just choose?
Im just intrested!
Hello.
I know most of you don't know me, but I'm here, on the WBO, for, like, years. I missed first photocontest (for some unknown reasons)... I hope you don't mind me taking part in this one Smile

so here it is: a power of galaxy found in the ice.

It's almost NOT retouched in photoshop. Only resized, no effects. I used Galaxy Peggy III LE145LWF (hah I know, the parts don't go well together, but they're BLUE), I put it in the glass of water with crushed glass and froze.
The effect of water vapor is a result of taking a photo with slow shutter speed.
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:10 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: Hello.
I know most of you don't know me, but I'm here, on the WBO, for, like, years. I missed first photocontest (for some unknown reasons)... I hope you don't mind me taking part in this one Smile

It's almost NOT retouched in photoshop. Only resized, no effects. I used Galaxy Peggy III LE145LWF (hah I know, there parts don't go well together, but they're BLUE), I put it in the glass of water with crushed glass and froze.
The effect of water vapor is a result of taking a photo with slow shutter speed.

Thats a stunner. The "haze" gives it a nice effect!

It's almost NOT retouched in photoshop. Only resized, no effects. I used Galaxy Peggy III LE145LWF (hah I know, the parts don't go well together, but they're BLUE), I put it in the glass of water with crushed glass and froze.

This really is incredible work. I can't really find words, but excellent work - it almost discourages me from taking part through being so great.

This is amazing. Great job! I like how the vapor came out for it.
I thought I try this out

http://i.imgur.com/CSBbk.jpg

it's the Bladers of the Four Season's using Zeus's barrier to defeat Diablo Nemesis on top of the Purple Lizard.

Camera: 3DS
NOTE: I'm not good at editing.
(Jul. 17, 2012  1:56 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I thought I try this out

That's cute ᵔᴥᵔ
(Jul. 17, 2012  1:59 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  1:56 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I thought I try this out

That's cute ᵔᴥᵔ

Thanks
Now to find Bobmcdoogal's house and take that cute-as lizard.
I'm loving the pictures so far... Right now, I've got NO idea who's going to win Grin
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:41 AM)Blue Lynx Wrote: Every ones is amazing! I really wish we could change them because I got a diffrent one I'd use.....
How do you choose the winner?
Is it at random?
Is it voted on by the committee?
Does one person just choose?
Im just intrested!

The Committee Members are the judges, hence why we cannot participate in these contests.
this is mine, feel the difference...

Here's mine! It's not very good, but I liked it. That's all that matters in my opinion. Grin Anyways, here's my picture:

I hope you guys like it! We don't really have good scenery around here. I just tried my best. Grin
I call it:
"A Surprise In The Tree"
Wow, so many great entries....
Well, here's mine, called A Gift from Grandma:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh58...G_0934.jpg

It's not that great but, I tried to make it look like the LEGO studs were magnified to show a Beyblade, Poison Zurafa. No editing went into this.

Enjoy!
(Jul. 16, 2012  1:08 AM)Evolution Wrote: Well here's my entry:

really good...love the idea... Smile
(Jul. 16, 2012  8:20 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Here's my entry:

Thanks to this Beyblade, the Beyblade's story started. The pic hasn't got any special effect, and there aren't special lights around this Beyblade.
My main intent was to tribute this wonderful Beyblade in its semplicity.

less is more... Grin
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:10 AM)Tris Wrote:
"Draciel, Gravity Control !"
-Max Mizuhara

[Image: gravitycontroldraciel.jpg]

Original Picture:

In honor of HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day, I chose to do a picture of one of the most underestimated, under-looked Beyblade / Beast of the four Holy Beasts, performing it's special move; Gravity Control. In this move Draciel charges energy around the arena then starts circling the opponent creating a gravitational waterspout around the energy. Draciel then Spins opposite rotation of the beyblade trapped in the waterspout to make the opponent beyblade run out of balance, energy and stamina.

You have no idea how much water got sprayed around in my many takes of perfecting this shot. Eventually I gave up, this being only the second picture I took. I swear, this was like running through a water park in Universal Studios Hollywood. Absolutely drenching.

On the other hand, I hope you guys appreciate my hard work !

Nicely done...appreciate your work... Smile
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:43 PM)Cannon Wrote: My entry! "Blizzard's Fortress!"

[Image: Orhtors.png]

.. Was kinda hard, with the ice melting and all..

Speechless... :X
Wow. Beauty. Awesome work. Love the Idea of freezing the Beys Too many same picture idea...
Freezing the Bey
Putting it in tree.
Lighting up the beyblade.
Putting bey with toys.
Change up the ideas guys.
You might like mine one..
Going to upload tonight.....

By the way, everybody has some great entries.

I think mine is pretty cool (you'll see).