Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 16, 2012  7:16 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: ive changed it
Still don't see it

Facebook attachment links will not work.

Use imageshack or photobucket.
look at my other post with the spoilers
I did. Use imageshack, photobucket, or some other non-facebook host. Facebook is not acceptable.
Why not ? Did you even try ?
Here's my entry:

Thanks to this Beyblade, the Beyblade's story started. The pic hasn't got any special effect, and there aren't special lights around this Beyblade.
My main intent was to tribute this wonderful Beyblade in its semplicity.
So many beautiful entries.

I hope the judges understand what you've done there like I do, Galaxy. Extremely well thought out IMO, I'm a huge fan of simplicity (and I love Ultimate Dragoon), so I love your photograph.
(Jul. 16, 2012  8:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: So many beautiful entries.

I hope the judges understand what you've done there like I do, Galaxy. Extremely well thought out IMO, I'm a huge fan of simplicity (and I love Ultimate Dragoon), so I love your photograph.

Thank you very much th!nk Joyful_3
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why not ? Did you even try ?
yeah its confusing but i could try sending the picture to the wbos facebook page (would that even work?)

Here's MineWarning: LARGE PIC
Absolutely no editing.
Title: Meteo's Soft Landing.
Camera: Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
Took me a lot of time to get the view just right. I call it Blazing Hell Kerbecs Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:25 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: hows this
title:you found a chaos emerald
It works!

(Jul. 16, 2012  9:29 PM)BirdLover Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:25 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: hows this
title:you found a chaos emerald
It works!
what do you think

My Entry:
I call it ; " Cool Cat"
No effects, just thought it looked nice so I decided to take a pic. I like it cos of the way it's shrouded in darkness except for the beam of light. It has an almost forgotten look to it which the worn stickers amplify, remembering the days where it used to be king... ok i like dragoon gt.
Maybe i'll get my picture up soon! Here's to hoping I do good!
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:24 PM)[LUCKY]Eight Wrote: Took me a lot of time to get the view just right. I call it Blazing Hell Kerbecs Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Darn it!!! i was planing to do that with burning kerebrous...

Here it is!

Title: Blazing Black Sun Galaxy Pegasis' Arena Wreckage!
[Image: hni0095o.jpg]

If it won't appear, try this: http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3703/hni0095o.jpg

Camera: Nintendo 3DS!

Beys: Black Sun Galaxy Pegasis, Cyber Phoenix D125HF/S, Meteo L-Drago Assault 230XF, various pieces, broken parts, Spiral Capricorn 90MF

So count me in!!
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:24 PM)[LUCKY]Eight Wrote: Took me a lot of time to get the view just right. I call it Blazing Hell Kerbecs Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dang it. that was my idea
How exactly do you upload the pictures? I can't seem to copy and paste it from iPhoto for some reason and I don't have a public website to which to link. Any suggestions?
Go to an image hosting site.

Photobucket or imugr being the first ones that come to mind. Then you put in the URL for the image (not the webpage) in bracket.
Code:
[img]Image URL[/img]