Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 15, 2012  3:10 AM)Tris Wrote:

Dang it Tris, I was going to use Draciel G Unhappy

There's really no reason not to use something just because someone else has, unless what they've done was your entire plan.
I wanted to wait until the last moment to enter, but I can't wait any longer!

My Entry:

I hope I do well!

As for the picture, I call it The Devious Bear, and I used one of my favorite beyblades, Hyper Orso. I didn't do any editing at all, I just used a pre-loaded effect on my camera, to make the the borders around the bey dark.
(Jul. 15, 2012  7:18 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

I loooooove this shot! Great idea, beautiful execution.

Man, everyone is putting up really good pictures! I'm really impressed!
Well here's my entry:

(Jul. 16, 2012  1:08 AM)Evolution Wrote: Well here's my entry:

OK i really enjoyed that picture. its like fang leone broke the tree or something. Nice picture Smile Thumbs up for you!!

Woah.... That is awesome.

Nice quality of camera there, mind telling us what brand and model?
But, TBH, I kinda feel that Fang Leone is... out of place... just my 2 cents Smile
Thanks guy's.

Well part of the hole where the leone's tip fit at was already there, So if it looks out of place it could not be helped, I suppose ... XD

As for camera, I take all my picture's using my IPhone 4.

HOLY GOD this is a great photo! Beautiful!

Like, this is very possibly going to become my desktop on my netbook if that's cool with you. Amazing.

Evolution you done well job.. Camera and the Place worked beautifully...
I asked this in the facebook album, but to clarify, I'll ask it here:
Can I HEAVILY manipulate a digital render of a beyblade and make it a bit "realistic", like I will blend it in a surrounding that fits the bey well, and edit a few things like light and shadows, ETC.

or do we really have to take a picture? just askin'
(Jul. 16, 2012  9:51 AM)NoXthin Wrote: I asked this in the facebook album, but to clarify, I'll ask it here:
Can I HEAVILY manipulate a digital render of a beyblade and make it a bit "realistic", like I will blend it in a surrounding that fits the bey well, and edit a few things like light and shadows, ETC.

or do we really have to take a picture? just askin'

It's a "Photography" contest. It must be a photograph that you personally take. Digital renders are not photographs.
Here is my entry.

Probably won't win anyways XD There was no editing btw, pretty obvious, aha. And if you didn't know, I was trying to make it look like Pegasis was doing the Starblast attack.
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:11 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Here is my entry.

Probably won't win anyways XD There was no editing btw, pretty obvious, aha. And if you didn't know, I was trying to make it look like Pegasis was doing the Starblast attack.
my guess would be that you hung pegasis.. niceXD
My sister was holding it for me Joyful_3
Haha, Nice job Fantomu. I saw the same Technic in last Bey Photography Contest.
Woah. I just saw it. I swear to god I didn't copy it, I never even knew that there was such thing as Beyblade Photography contests. XD
Except that the title of this topic is "Beyblade Photography 2" and that we clearly referred to a former photography contest in the first post ...

I do not necessarily think that you did copy anything though.
Well dang, I have so many good pictures I could enter.

Here's my entry.

CELESTIAL TORNADO HURCULEO

Wow........I've got some though compatition....I dought I'll win......
There are a lot of good entries. Wonder who will win
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:11 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: [img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/laptop/Pictures/stuff/PICT0003.JPG[/img]
Can't see it.

We cannot see files in your own computer. You need to upload the picture to an image-hosting website like ImageShack.us, and give us the Direct URL to it.