FORTNITE VS MINECRAFT!

(Sep. 28, 2019  6:11 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please don't say it's because the fanbase is toxic... Please don't even...

Why? You fell that the game's fanbase is good?
Also, I haven't played both the games that are in question.......... I hate this.
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:58 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:11 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please don't say it's because the fanbase is toxic... Please don't even...

Why? You fell that the game's fanbase is good?
Also, I haven't played both the games that are in question.......... I hate this.

No. It may be toxic. But as I've said before, you shouldn't judge a game (or any kind of media) based on it's fanbase. (I would know being a bit of an Mlp fan.)
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:55 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I like Minecraft. i don't like Fortnite because there is no original content.

Great......
Personally, I see Fortnite as a combination of Minecraft and PUBG. Therefore copying Minecraft.
Fortnite everything
Their stupid dances (no offense)
The game concept
Creative mode
Literally everything else
Bruh, have yall SEEEEN Fortnite Chapter 2? It's LEGIT! It's got a new map, Skins & Emotes, Graphics, Animation, Things, Advantages, and lots more stuff. Fortnite should on top of the world right now. This game is OG, Young Gs!