Windwood Hollow Park
4865 Lakeside Dr.
  We will be located under the Pavilion
12:00 PM on 11/20/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Regulations

Itinerary 

11:15-11:45AM: On site registration  

11:50AM: Overview of Rules and Announcements 

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

THE CIRCUIT

*This is an FGC event with FGC Rules and Ranking. Single Blader Format. *

The Circuit, will be a series of Beyblade tournaments hosted every year in select cities by Four-Gaming. 

It is a chance to maximize and showcase your Beyblade skills with strategic and tactical formatting! We're really interested in finding true Professional Bladers and The Circuit will showcase that!

Events will be held and led up to a major annual event, with prizing that will be well worth your time, skill and effort!

Compete with local and national Bladers as you journey to become a Legendary Blader!

Come out and join us to learn the full details of "The Circuit"

PRIZES

1st Place: $100 visa gift card, 1st place medal

2nd Place: $50 visa gift card, 2nd place medal

3rd Place: $25 visa gift card, 3rd place medal

11:15-11:45AM: On site registration  

11:50AM: Overview of Rules and Announcements 

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
what are all the select cities?
Imma come to this tournament if my Father doesn’t have work
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:52 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: what are all the select cities?

That and other information will be announced at the event
I will be coming with my parents and I am from Atlanta
(Oct. 02, 2021  11:15 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:52 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: what are all the select cities?

That and other information will be announced at the event

Because I can't come all the way to Georgia aka I'm in Seattle
Beybladedb after this event I’ll share info to everyone 👍🏾
im not joining i just want to know how big are the arenas
(Oct. 03, 2021  2:40 PM)Bloodhound Wrote: im not joining i just want to know how big are the arenas

Either B-09 or B-183
I’m coming and Cani bring my bey stadium
(Oct. 03, 2021  8:59 PM)Beymaster15 Wrote: I’m coming and Cani bring my bey stadium

Yes
Can it be has to stadium?

Hasbro stadium
Are we allowed to put normal hasbro drivers or takara tomy drivers on pro series layers?
(Oct. 09, 2021  11:00 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Are we allowed to put normal hasbro drivers or takara tomy drivers on pro series layers?

Currently we do not have any rulings against it. But please know that using TT drivers on Hasbro layers can damage the slopes.
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:37 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  11:00 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Are we allowed to put normal hasbro drivers or takara tomy drivers on pro series layers?

Currently we do not have any rulings against it. But please know that using TT drivers on Hasbro layers can damage the slopes.

Pro series has teeth though, not slopes like regular Hasbro Beyblades.

StayCool you might wanna let a staff member know that a cap wasn’t placed on the participant count. Your tournament is now at 25 people.
Thank you BuilderROB I read his question too fast. I also saw the cap thing, we will close it at 30
I am planning to bring my son who is 4. He loves beyblade and knows all there is to know and keeps up with the big kids. He just got 3rd place in a neighborhood tournament today and he was the littlest one out there. Even if he doesn’t win, the experience will be a win in our books. Looking forward to the tournament!
Can adult join the event as an individual participant?
(Oct. 11, 2021  7:35 PM)imkunin Wrote: Can adult join the event as an individual participant?

With a separate account from your child(ren), yes, you can.
(Oct. 03, 2021  3:53 AM)The dark knight Wrote: I will be coming with my parents and I am from Atlanta

Same for me but with covid not sure if my mom will let me lol

(Oct. 11, 2021  6:04 AM)RaymanBlaa Wrote: I am planning to bring my son who is 4. He loves beyblade and knows all there is to know and keeps up with the big kids. He just got 3rd place in a neighborhood tournament today and he was the littlest one out there. Even if he doesn’t win, the experience will be a win in our books. Looking forward to the tournament!

Awwww love it!

Gotta talk to my mom... covid has been real sus lately
(Oct. 11, 2021  6:04 AM)RaymanBlaa Wrote: I am planning to bring my son who is 4. He loves beyblade and knows all there is to know and keeps up with the big kids. He just got 3rd place in a neighborhood tournament today and he was the littlest one out there. Even if he doesn’t win, the experience will be a win in our books. Looking forward to the tournament!

We look forward to seeing you all there 😊

(Oct. 11, 2021  7:35 PM)imkunin Wrote: Can adult join the event as an individual participant?

Yes, there will be quite a few adults there
StayCool will there be one of these in FL ever? That’s where I live so I think that would be fun.
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:02 PM)BladerColton Wrote: StayCool will there be one of these in FL ever? That’s where I live so I think that would be fun.

Florida is quite active and y’all have a whole Beyblade mafia down there, I’ll need permission first, lol jk. We’ll see in the future as I’ll try to coordinate with the organizers in FL. It would be fun