Windwood Hollow Park
4865 Lakeside Dr.
  We will be located under the Pavilion
12:00 PM on 11/20/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Regulations

Itinerary 

11:15-11:45AM: On site registration  

11:50AM: Overview of Rules and Announcements 

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

THE CIRCUIT

*This is an FGC event with FGC Rules and Ranking. Single Blader Format. *

The Circuit, will be a series of Beyblade tournaments hosted every year in select cities by Four-Gaming. 

It is a chance to maximize and showcase your Beyblade skills with strategic and tactical formatting! We're really interested in finding true Professional Bladers and The Circuit will showcase that!

Events will be held and led up to a major annual event, with prizing that will be well worth your time, skill and effort!

Compete with local and national Bladers as you journey to become a Legendary Blader!

Come out and join us to learn the full details of "The Circuit"

PRIZES

1st Place: $100 visa gift card, 1st place medal

2nd Place: $50 visa gift card, 2nd place medal

3rd Place: $25 visa gift card, 3rd place medal

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Participant thing full Unhappy
Can I come anyway just for fun? It's really hard to find Georgia bladders and just people to blade with.
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:42 PM)StormSpider Wrote: Participant thing full Unhappy
Can I come anyway just for fun? It's really hard to find Georgia bladders and just people to blade with.

You're more than welcome to come if you are able. Hopefully you can meet some new friends and enjoy some friendly battles
(Oct. 18, 2021  3:07 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:42 PM)StormSpider Wrote: Participant thing full Unhappy

You're more than welcome to come if you are able. Hopefully you can meet some new friends and enjoy some friendly battles

Thanks man, I' m going out of town on this exact date but i'll try my best to make it!
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:21 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:02 PM)BladerColton Wrote: StayCool will there be one of these in FL ever? That’s where I live so I think that would be fun.

Florida is quite active and y’all have a whole Beyblade mafia down there, I’ll need permission first, lol jk. We’ll see in the future as I’ll try to coordinate with the organizers in FL. It would be fun

Wdym mafia. There is no criminal in our beyblade community?
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:37 PM)BladerColton Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:21 PM)StayCool Wrote: Florida is quite active and y’all have a whole Beyblade mafia down there, I’ll need permission first, lol jk. We’ll see in the future as I’ll try to coordinate with the organizers in FL. It would be fun

Wdym mafia. There is no criminal in our beyblade community?

Just a joke to emphasize there is a large community of organizers there that handle tournaments well. I’ve gotta learn to stop joking 😔

These events will be in currently leas active areas and other cities I frequently visit.
(Oct. 19, 2021  12:22 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:37 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Wdym mafia. There is no criminal in our beyblade community?

Just a joke to emphasize there is a large community of organizers there that handle tournaments well. I’ve gotta learn to stop joking 😔

These events will be in currently leas active areas and other cities I frequently visit.

Srry, I didn’t get it. I get what you mean now
Hello, just wanted to make sure permitted series.
Both SuperKing and DB ok?
Also, B-192 Greatest Raphael would be launched on 11/13. Is this item ok as well??
They are all authenic TakaraTomy porducts.
Where are all of u from? Im from Vietnam

is this GT series or God batrls?e
(Oct. 19, 2021  2:58 PM)imkunin Wrote: Hello, just wanted to make sure permitted series.
Both SuperKing and DB ok?
Also, B-192 Greatest Raphael would be launched on 11/13. Is this item ok as well??
They are all authenic TakaraTomy porducts.

Please feel free to review the rules link in the description. All official Takara Tomy and Hasbro Beys are fine.
I’m coming to Dunwoody before the Tournament on the 19th and now I think I’m Ready
Looking forward to this tournament, hoping it will help me increase my skills
Well as much as I was going to go to this I didn’t realize it was the weekend before thanksgiving. Given my job I won’t be able to take off for this. So good luck to everyone that does attend!
Well I understand hopefully you can come to the next one
My friend wants to come, but he’s not registered. Is it possible for him to register there, or for him to just do free play?
(Nov. 01, 2021  7:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: My friend wants to come, but he’s not registered. Is it possible for him to register there, or for him to just do free play?

He can do free play
Hi I am new to wbo but I can bet every one
I’ll can’t wait to come and watch you guys. But I will definitely come and compete in the next one.
I can’t go to the tournament anymore due to the fact that my Dad got into a Car Wreck and his car got messed up badly. But thank god he survived it. But I don’t know when he will get a new car
(Nov. 09, 2021  4:02 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I can’t go to the tournament anymore due to the fact that my Dad got into a Car Wreck and his car got messed up badly. But thank god he survived it. But I don’t know when he will get a new car

Sorry to hear about your dad, I’m thankful that he is well though. Wishing the best for you and your family 🙏🏾
Wait a spot opened up

Glad to hear that he’s well.🙏🏾
Please review the message I sent out to all registered bladers. As well as the registration and prompt start time. Looking forward to seeing you all soon, happy blading 😎

12:00PM: Prompt event start time. Arriving late may make you ineligible to compete
Hello!
Can I attend the event if I am not participating? I arrived late to registration and did not get a space.
I recommend checking back day to day to see if anyone unregisters. You are free to come out if you'd like but we can not guarantee you will be able to participate