FB Discussion

Hey guys! I've seen Ingulit being interested about FB so, here I go! If you don't know, FB, or Flat Ball is a beyblade Bottom that has a ball, with a flat around it. It is found in Forbidden Eonis/Ionis. I would appreciate many more tests.

Attack Testing
Defense Testing
Stamina Testing
Force Smash Testing
Requested Testing
Other Users Testing
That's all as of now guys! I will have more tests later on today or tomorrow.
Finally! SO happy to see testing for this. Thanks!

Well, doesn't seem promising. That's actually good... I don't have to buy Forbidden Eonis! XD
I wouldn't say that it's terrible.... it might prove to be great on a Tornado Staller, as Plastics Lover said.
Try out Genbull/Killerken Dragooon DF105 FB, if possible? Smile
I will later on, since I'm with a friend.
I've actually gotten some decent results with F230 FB, so do you mind if I posted them? Smile
That would be perfect actually! We need as many tests as possible.
Can I do more tests against stamina with genbull genbull sa165fb plz?
Yes, you can, and... I have another test! You guys might like it....

Gryph Gryph E230(Lower Mode)FB vs Phantom Cancer W145WD
Gryph wins: 18/20(16 KO, 2 OS)
Phantom wins: 2/20(all OS)
Gryph wins: 90%
Wow... I seriously never expected this. BSF could never have done this. IMO, at least put this on the tier list like this
Gryph Gryph E230BSF/FB
Didn't someone find a counter to Dragooon B:D, that was MF-H Diablo Kerbecs SA165 (Attack) FB?
I don't think I've seen it pop up anywhere else on the WBO, since that thread but I remember the win rates were decent, like 65%~ish.

But then again, that was in Zero-G. Hmm... How about Duo SR200FB? Or maybe use that Phantom combo as a Tornado Staller, like Plastics Lover said.
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Yes, you can, and... I have another test! You guys might like it....

Gryph Gryph E230(Lower Mode)FB vs Phantom Cancer W145WD
Gryph wins: 18/20(16 KO, 2 OS)
Phantom wins: 2/20(all OS)
Gryph wins: 90%
Wow... I seriously never expected this. BSF could never have done this. IMO, at least put this on the tier list like this
Gryph Gryph E230BSF/FB
sorry I ment can u? The dang automatic spell thingy...... Wow those test!!!! I didn't think it would even do nearly that good!!!!!
I'll find my Diablo and Kerbecs so I can test for Dragooon BGrin.
EDIT: Can't find my Diablo or Kerbecs :\, I'll do that Dragooon combo that Plastics Lover requested, but I don't know against what.
Eh, well BSF actually could have gotten 100% against Phantom Cancer W145WD, if it was launched properly, so I don't think you should really say that FB is doing something that BSF can't.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made already, especially since it's been out for a while. Good job Shiny!

I think this can definitely work as a Tornado Staller, but I'm not to sure about it on Duo Cancer SR200, only because that combo is more Stamina oriented than Attack oriented. If more testing could be done (I'll have some tests up soon), I think it'll show us whether or not it could co-exist with BSF on the tier list.
wow nice Eee I'm actually wasn't suprised this thing would fail for attack since it's a plastic flat ball tip XD but the reason it beat attack was probably because KO'ing a defensive Synchrome isn't always easy especially if your me Tongue_out but I think this would do great as a tornado staller problem is MF and BSF already dominate in that are XD so testing on 230 and maybe SR050 would be great preferably with Duo or Phantom or Killerken Genbull
wow i love the test for the gryph combo. what attack wheels are good with FB
I've actually done informal tests on Gryph*2 E230BSF vs Phantom W145WD and it didn't do as well. Plus, there were quite a lot of wall saves in my tests, so on FB, it could've easily gotten 100%. The thing that surprised me is the OSes Gryph got. That's what I meant by BSF not being able to do that.

Thank you! I'm also surprised no one did this.

Yeah, I see potential for it to be a Tornado Staller. I'll test that out later.

Anywho, I have another test!
MSF Killerken Dragooon DF105FB vs MF-H Flash Beelzeb S130R2F
Alternating launches. R2F in prime condition.
Dragooon wins: 12/20(10 KO, 2 OS)
Flash wins: 8/20(all KO)
Dragooon Win Percentage: 60%
Wow, this thing destroys Flash, with a plastic Bottom(never thought I'd say that XD)

I have a request for a test.
Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF vs Wyvang Wyvang/Balro Balro SA165FB
So do u launch fb with a sliding shot to make it go agro or banking?
I just did a normal launch, but if anybody else has requests, I would be glad to do them. It seems it's best areas will be force smash and tornado stalling. Can anyone do the tests I asked please?
Here are tests with FB from a few years ago ... Also ignore all those uses of ridiculous nicknames; it is almost embarassing ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Complete...Lynx-100FB
I only know wat lightning tank is, wat are the rest of those combos (I'm guessing ones a meteo ldrago combo and a basalt combo?)
(Nov. 03, 2013  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are tests with FB from a few years ago ... Also ignore all those uses of ridiculous nicknames; it is almost embarassing ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Complete...Lynx-100FB

Those are actually pretty good results considering how good LLD was back in the day ! Can you do my test request please ?

On another note, can you respond to my PMs, please ?
So here are a few of my FB tests, note that my FB is from Hasbro Metal Fury Forbidden Ionis ED145 FB.

All tests done in BB-10. Notes: GD stands for Genbull Dragooon and PC stands for Phantom Cygnus.

MSF-L Genbull Dragoon F230 FB vs MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85 MF

GD: 14/20 70% Win Rate (12 OS, 2 KO)
PC: 6/20 30% Win Rate (6 OS)
Amazing results! But then again, F230CF/GCF could do that. Can you test Phantom Cygnus 85FB vs Duo Cancer W145WD? Thanks!
(Nov. 03, 2013  6:34 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Amazing results! But then again, F230CF/GCF could do that. Can you test Phantom Cygnus 85FB vs Duo Cancer W145WD? Thanks!

Phantom Cygnus 85FB VS MF-M Duo Bull W145WD
  1. Phantom: 9 KO
    Duo :11 OS
    Win Rate:45%