Complete Counter :: Fang Lynx 100FB

I sincerely recommend not using this combo against tier 1 stamina or defense beys. It's an anti-meta combo and should be used strictly for tier 2 or lower beys and tier 1 attackers.

The reason behind the name would be Fang in counter mode (the obvious) and if you hit FB, it will "counter" into attack mode, much like F: D (only the "drive" timing actually makes sense)

Complete Counter vs. Lightning Tank

Complete Counter vs. Maximum Meteor

Complete Counter vs. Time Rook

I'll do more tests against stamina later, but unless you know how to use FB (which I'm still fairly inexperienced with it), it's not an easy task to beat stamina
For everyone's clarification, FB is Divine Chimera's bottom. And finally, a use for this thing! Could you test this against Pegasis Counter?
Interesting, but im sure LTshould get more, but that's opinion, nice testing
(May. 24, 2011  12:07 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Interesting, but im sure LTshould get more, but that's opinion, nice testing
LT doesn't get more because you can shoot FB so it will "run faster" than LT. Rubber has friction so it won't outrun plastic. Also, it's on a 100 track because that's where Fang meets BD145. Fang is very hollow so it can take hits because the metal will give slightly.

The reason why Lightning Tank wins so much is because the plastic gives a little, leaving LT will less recoil and its speed pushes a Beyblade over the tornado ridge. The rubber lets you use sliding shoot effectively as well. You cannot use sliding shoot with most plastic bottoms and get the same results.

(May. 24, 2011  12:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: For everyone's clarification, FB is Divine Chimera's bottom. And finally, a use for this thing! Could you test this against Pegasis Counter?
Yes, later on when my fingers stop hurting from touching fang lol
I know what u mean ;]. Same thing from H145. AND finally! A use for FB. Its like the plastic version of CS right?
(May. 24, 2011  12:24 AM)® Wrote: I know what u mean ;]. Same thing from H145. AND finally! A use for FB. Its like the plastic version of CS right?

Not at all, CS is not a ball ...
wats fb and how do u obtain it
i had the same idea for something else but it thought fang was light i wonderer if this will work with FS because of FB had the same effect as i thought FS would (combo i made might suck MF Fang Eagle (CAN'T BE TOO HEAVY) GB145 FS (GB145 and MF for weight and eagle on request and its shape )
(May. 24, 2011  12:32 AM)shotz Wrote: wats fb and how do u obtain it
(May. 24, 2011  12:05 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: For everyone's clarification, FB is Divine Chimera's bottom. And finally, a use for this thing! Could you test this against Pegasis Counter?

Ga'Hooleone already told ya. ;p

Counter Pegasis vs. Fang Lynx isn't even worth testing; CP annihilates this combo.
This is absolutely hilarious!! I was talking to Bluezee and I brought up the fact that FB really needed a use, and bam, a few hours later, here it is.
Though, I'm thinking that MM should be doin' better.. PM me the description of what happens in that matchup, so perhaps I can get MM to counter it. Nevertheless, I do enjoy this combination!
I guess it's a good thing I got Fang and Chimera last week. With that said, I know these combos do much better than they are seen here. 3 things wrong with this.
1.You used sliding shoot rather than banking with LT. In the thread, it clearly states that you have to use banking against lower tracks.
2. You didn't say anything about how hard MM was shot. That makes a seriously big difference.
3. When you say you are using LT, what is the actual combo you are using? Like parts wise? Also, which version of Time Rook are you using?

Here are my tests.

LT (Banking at 100%)vs. CC
LT: 14/20 (11 KO 3OS)
CC: 6/20(6 OS)

Knocking this out was like know out that Defending Hero combo...all LT needs is one solid hit and its pretty much over for the most part.

MM (CH145 height at 20% Banking) vs. CC
MM: 13/20 (6KOS 7OS)
CC: 7/20(6KO 1OS)
This one was quite rough with so many ties but it was worth it. I like CC. I love FB. It's very easy to master and use. I got XF down to a science now. CC is good but MM just takes the cake.

TR(MF version 100% Tornado stall) vs. CC
TR:17/20(16OS 1KO)
CC:3/20 (2KO 1OS)
So yeah..OS all over the place..FB couldnt keep up at all so I really dont see how it was ever catching up to XF.

CC is nice and it is indeed good. However, MM, LT, and TR don't lose like that.
Also, if CC is "running" so much from FB, its only going around near the tornado ridge....simply tornado stalling LT would get it ran over.
Why Lynx out of all CWs? I read through the OP, and I couldn't see the explanation for Lynx. Sorry if I missed it. Also, adding a Metal Face could help a bit with the KOs.
(May. 24, 2011  1:29 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I guess it's a good thing I got Fang and Chimera last week. With that said, I know these combos do much better than they are seen here. 3 things wrong with this.
1.You used sliding shoot rather than banking with LT. In the thread, it clearly states that you have to use banking against lower tracks.
2. You didn't say anything about how hard MM was shot. That makes a seriously big difference.
3. When you say you are using LT, what is the actual combo you are using? Like parts wise? Also, which version of Time Rook are you using?

Here are my tests.

LT (Banking at 100%)vs. CC
LT: 14/20 (11 KO 3OS)
CC: 6/20(6 OS)

Knocking this out was like know out that Defending Hero combo...all LT needs is one solid hit and its pretty much over for the most part.

MM (CH145 height at 20% Banking) vs. CC
MM: 13/20 (6KOS 7OS)
CC: 7/20(6KO 1OS)
This one was quite rough with so many ties but it was worth it. I like CC. I love FB. It's very easy to master and use. I got XF down to a science now. CC is good but MM just takes the cake.

TR(MF version 100% Tornado stall) vs. CC
TR:17/20(16OS 1KO)
CC:3/20 (2KO 1OS)
So yeah..OS all over the place..FB couldnt keep up at all so I really dont see how it was ever catching up to XF.

CC is nice and it is indeed good. However, MM, LT, and TR don't lose like that.
Also, if CC is "running" so much from FB, its only going around near the tornado ridge....simply tornado stalling LT would get it ran over.
Thanks, Big Brother. I'm so happy to know you watch everything I do to know how I shot Lightning Tank. I'm using Lightning L Drago S130R2F as a Lightning Tank combo.

Seriously, you've seen my collect. Why the hell would you ask that? As far as Time Rook, I used WF because that had the highest win percentage in the thread.

I shot full power with everything so clearly you don't know how to use FB if you think it isn't fast. While facing Time Rook, you don't make FB run. You keep it centered with sliding shoot. By the time Time Rook ever hits in the center, FB counters and uses TR's weight against itself, resulting in a KO.

FB has like, 3 modes: aggressive (tornado stall), assertive (flower pattern, but only in the center) and passive (no movement; stationary to the center).
(May. 24, 2011  1:34 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Why Lynx out of all CWs? I read through the OP, and I couldn't see the explanation for Lynx. Sorry if I missed it. Also, adding a Metal Face could help a bit with the KOs.
Because I like cats.
(May. 24, 2011  1:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Because I like cats.

That's it? Do you think a MF would work?
(May. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  1:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Because I like cats.

That's it? Do you think a MF would work?
FB has different modes so no.

Yes. That's it. And because the track & bottom are both yellow so it matches. Grin
First, if you're using Lightning S130R2F, thats not LT. I got the sarcasm though, it was cute lol. However, just because you have a collection does not mean you use those parts correctly. Also, I am pretty sure sliding shoot was done. Had banking been done, you would have gotten better results. But you know what, you didn't indicate so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Secondly, FB is NOT faster than XF. I never once said it was not fast. Read please. Also, I did not say that I shot CC with the intent of tornado stalling against ANY of those combos. I just stated what could easily be done to easily handle the situation.

Also, I use FB quite often. It is actually my second favorite tip after having it for just a week next to LRF. Therefore, I use it VERY often. I used it for 3+ hours yesterday the WHOLE time with Vulcan 85FB for team practice. I am well aware of what it can and can not do and I KNOW it can not catch up to XF like that unless you shot XF so softly that it was barely spinning and had the spin of a traditional plastic F tip.

Also, FB does not have 3 modes. Don't confuse people like that. It is a Flat Ball bottom. It is as wide as WB meaning it will carry WB's properties and it will be able to be used in a sliding shoot fashion and it can create a decent flower pattern or it can sit still. It either moves or it doesn't so basically, you are either using the Ball or the Flat.
(May. 24, 2011  2:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: First, if you're using Lightning S130R2F, thats not LT. I got the sarcasm though, it was cute lol. However, just because you have a collection does not mean you use those parts correctly. Also, I am pretty sure sliding shoot was done. Had banking been done, you would have gotten better results. But you know what, you didn't indicate so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Secondly, FB is NOT faster than XF. I never once said it was not fast. Read please. Also, I did not say that I shot CC with the intent of tornado stalling against ANY of those combos. I just stated what could easily be done to easily handle the situation.

Also, I use FB quite often. It is actually my second favorite tip after having it for just a week next to LRF. Therefore, I use it VERY often. I used it for 3+ hours yesterday the WHOLE time with Vulcan 85FB for team practice. I am well aware of what it can and can not do and I KNOW it can not catch up to XF like that unless you shot XF so softly that it was barely spinning and had the spin of a traditional plastic F tip.

Also, FB does not have 3 modes. Don't confuse people like that. It is a Flat Ball bottom. It is as wide as WB meaning it will carry WB's properties and it will be able to be used in a sliding shoot fashion and it can create a decent flower pattern or it can sit still. It either moves or it doesn't so basically, you are either using the Ball or the Flat.
I actually never use sliding shoot because tbh, it skews test results. You know me, I naturally aim for beys.

If you say FB isn't faster than XF, then I guess I'm a liar because you say so. Just like people said you can't make WD move like a mild attacker, right? That was a lie, too?
(May. 24, 2011  2:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  2:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: First, if you're using Lightning S130R2F, thats not LT. I got the sarcasm though, it was cute lol. However, just because you have a collection does not mean you use those parts correctly. Also, I am pretty sure sliding shoot was done. Had banking been done, you would have gotten better results. But you know what, you didn't indicate so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I actually never use sliding shoot because tbh, it skews test results. You know me, I naturally aim for beys.

If you say FB isn't faster than XF, then I guess I'm a liar because you say so. Just like people said you can't make WD move like a mild attacker, right? That was a lie, too?

I wouldn't suggest using that comparison. I had video, a tournament and witnesses to show for that one.
Wow, I like this pretty much. I wish I could test it, but I have no Lynx CW nor an FB, Fang comin' in soon?

BD145 Versus S130 will actually makes a huge difference. Thought that is still VERY impressive. Heights like those are heard to beat. Though, that doesn't mean BD145 is king. Remember Lightning Rod? That thing was a motorcycle rubber shaven. You should seriously try this: MF LLD SW145RF VS. Complete Counter. I really like the use of FB here. Sliding was used on XF? That's great, it's hard to control the weight without it [SS]. I love these tests Deikailo, keep them up! I seriously think that if you'd put an MF and replace 100 with CH120, then there could be some better hits. I realize the KO factor here too, I didn't realize FB as that hardcore [ATK].

Thanks Deikailo!

EDIT: Naturally aiming? Hmm.... I think thats possibly why MM lost. Though, honestly, Deikailo, you rock for actually getting some great results on LT. I truly think that LT could knock out CC, but 65% sounds just perfect!

Thanks for the tests, Deikailo!
(May. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow, I like this pretty much. I wish I could test it, but I have no Lynx CW nor an FB, Fang comin' in soon?

BD145 Versus S130 will actually makes a huge difference. Thought that is still VERY impressive. Heights like those are heard to beat. Though, that doesn't mean BD145 is king. Remember Lightning Rod? That thing was a motorcycle rubber shaven. You should seriously try this: MF LLD SW145RF VS. Complete Counter. I really like the use of FB here. Sliding was used on XF? That's great, it's hard to control the weight without it [SS]. I love these tests Deikailo, keep them up! I seriously think that if you'd put an MF and replace 100 with CH120, then there could be some better hits. I realize the KO factor here too, I didn't realize FB as that hardcore [ATK].

Thanks Deikailo!

EDIT: Naturally aiming? Hmm.... I think thats possibly why MM lost. Though, honestly, Deikailo, you rock for actually getting some great results on LT. I truly think that LT could knock out CC, but 65% sounds just perfect!

Thanks for the tests, Deikailo!
CC was always launched first.

I never used sliding shoot; I bank.

CH120 gets KO'd. I tried it.
(May. 24, 2011  2:12 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I wouldn't suggest using that comparison. I had video, a tournament and witnesses to show for that one.
I'm sorry, did someone say "video"?
A plus to this, from what I see in the video, is so long as you launch it on the flat side so it can attack, this thing is very fast, but controlled.
(May. 24, 2011  2:55 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: A plus to this, from what I see in the video, is so long as you launch it on the flat side so it can attack, this thing is very fast, but controlled.
Yes, but using SS or Banks can really hurt/help your perspective of using it. I actually saw a XF Combo Vs. FB Combo and the FB won. I'll try to find it.
Okay. Now looking at the video, I can easily tell XF is faster. Also from my own experience I can. However, here is how you can tell on your own. Pick a starting point on any part of the stadium and see how many seconds it takes for the beyblade to get to the other end and pause it at that point. FB took a full second to get back to the spot it started at. XF on the other hand got back to its starting point within the same second and still covered more area than FB in a faster time. That "control" hinders FB and makes it slower than XF. So yes, the difference is small but XF is faster as I said. That video just proved my point.
You can tell based on those FPS and the camera delay?

Whatever, Bluezee, I guess you're the king of Beyblade and know everything about every part. You've thought of everything before we have.

FB isn't actually as controlled as XF.
So I'm guessing XF is immune to the camera delay somehow therefore it is being seen as faster than FB, even though if you pause it and use the method I explained you would see it, right? LOL. Okay.

And so there is the giant ball sticking on the side of a Flat Bottom and its not controlling it more than a regular flat tip would? That isn't there to in fact aid the bottom so it wont fly over the tornado ridge right? XF is faster. You can time it yourself if you want. Use the same parts on both beyblades and test it. If you won't trust your own video, what else can you rely on?