Errors on the wiki ???

(Jan. 23, 2020  3:48 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)KingStarscream Wrote: The section on Burst System for Gatinko Layer System does not actually explain the parts very well. It says that there is a Gatinko Chip, Layer Weight, and Layer Base but not what any of them actually do. The Layer Weight obviously adds weight, but which part contains the socket to attach to the Performance Tip? How do they connect, and how are they disassembled to swap parts? Are there any limitations, like do all of the parts have to be the same spin direction or is only one part responsible for that? It's also my understanding that new Forge Discs with built-in moving parts have been introduced, or at least ones that have built-in Frames (much like the Magnum Disc from the original).
Please do not revive an old thread.

Eh, this is one of those evergreen threads about recurring topics. I think we should allow it.
(Jan. 23, 2020  3:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  3:48 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Please do not revive an old thread.

Eh, this is one of those evergreen threads about recurring topics. I think we should allow it.

I think it should be made into a Sticky. This thread started all the way back in '09 and was last updated (before me) in September 2019. A three month gap on an evergreen topic doesn't seem like enough to kill it.
A small detail but, Kennosuke shishi's eyes are mentionned to be black on his wikia page but they are red.

Also, Hikaru, Kennosuke, Tsuki, Carlos , and the grey haired girl recently got officials birthdays if you want to add them on their pages:

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...210928.jpg
Hello everyone,

I don't know if this thread is still active, but I didn't find anywhere else to report this (small) issue regarding the Astral Hello Kitty Wiki page.

In the "Trivia" section, it is stated that "Astral Hello Kitty is the first collaboration Beyblade since Cho-Z Valkyrie 1'Reach Reboot' " while it is in fact untrue, as Grand Valkyrie Zenith Hold'Ten was the last collaboration Bey before Hello Kitty.
(Aug. 27, 2022  9:18 AM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I don't know if this thread is still active, but I didn't find anywhere else to report this (small) issue regarding the Astral Hello Kitty Wiki page.

In the "Trivia" section, it is stated that "Astral Hello Kitty is the first collaboration Beyblade since Cho-Z Valkyrie 1'Reach Reboot' " while it is in fact untrue, as Grand Valkyrie Zenith Hold'Ten was the last collaboration Bey before Hello Kitty.

Good catch, thanks. It's been changed.