Energy Layer - Kreis Satan

Quote:[Hasbro Name], known as Kreis Satan in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
[Hasbro Name] is a round and thick Energy layer designed for defense. Off of the side of the God Chip is a face that is meant to depict this Layer's namesake, the Biblical fallen angel Satan. Consisting of a hexagonal inner layer made of clear plastic and three large wings molded to include three small blades made of colored plastic, the compact placement and direction of the blades creates a low recoil design. Gaps exist in between each wing so every other corner of the inner layer can house this Energy Layer's gimmick; three small rollers.

In theory, the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer, but in practice the small size of the rollers makes them completely ineffective for such a purpose. Not only that but the gaps needed to house the gimmick create points of recoil. Fortunately, the recoil that is produced is very minor due to the rollers filling in most of the gaps.

The Takara Tomy release of [Hasbro Name] features four teeth, the first being medium in length and the next three being medium tall in length. These teeth, combined with the low recoil design, give this Layer both high Burst and Knock-Out resistance.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
[Hasbro Name] can be put to use in Defense Combinations such as [Hasbro Name] Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/2Cross Defense/Orbit. Due to [Hasbro Name]'s high Burst resistance, it can use heavy disks such as Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/2Cross/4Glaive/4Cross to further bolster its Knock-Out resistance without suffering from high Burst risk. Furthermore, Defense can further compliment the combination's Knock-Out resistance while providing stamina and Orbit can further compliment the combination's Burst resistance while providing stamina.

==Overall==
While the roller gimmick may be useless for its intended purpose, [Hasbro Name]'s low recoil design and strong teeth has made it an excellent Energy Layer for Defense Combinations. *As such, every competitive blader should own this Layer.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (black)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
  • Since both Kreis Satan and Spriggan use the letter "S" for their abbreviations, Kreis Satan uses a backwards stylized "S" to differentiate it.
  • The roller gimmick is akin to the Lizard Blocker, Roller Defense Ring and Advance Defenser Attack Rings.
*Not yet confirmed

Sources in Performance Information: This is giving me a lot of hope for diversifying the Metagame.

Also, should I just put Kreis Satan and put in the Hasbro name later when it's announced?

Edit: Clarified the rollers being useless and added the *
Tbh I don't think it's good idea to declare it top-tier right away on wiki. Just 1 video and winning at a tournament isn't enough to make it to top-tier list. If you see in MFB era, things were tested alot, and after confirming by many and showing good performance at multiple event only make it to tier list, unless it's super obvious like Reviser for Defence. I think maybe we can mark article as still in work/research and keep it updating.

Other then that, it's nice article. But problem I see is you are saying "Rollers are useless" but at same time saying they feel gap and reduce recoil lol.
(May. 13, 2017  5:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Tbh I don't think it's good idea to declare it top-tier right away on wiki. Just 1 video and winning at a tournament isn't enough to make it to top-tier list. If you see in MFB era, things were tested alot, and after confirming by many and showing good performance at multiple event only make it to tier list, unless it's super obvious like Reviser for Defence. I think maybe we can mark article as still in work/research and keep it updating.

Other then that, it's nice article. But problem I see is you are saying "Rollers are useless" but at same time saying they feel gap and reduce recoil lol.

Well, useless for their intended purpose, give me a minute to edit that clarification in.

And added
(May. 13, 2017  6:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  5:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Tbh I don't think it's good idea to declare it top-tier right away on wiki. Just 1 video and winning at a tournament isn't enough to make it to top-tier list. If you see in MFB era, things were tested alot, and after confirming by many and showing good performance at multiple event only make it to tier list, unless it's super obvious like Reviser for Defence. I think maybe we can mark article as still in work/research and keep it updating.

Well, useless for their intended purpose, give me a minute to edit that clarification in.

And added

Though there purpose was to reduce hit of attack too, which it still does, regardless of not very good and they still contribute to its overall performance and possibly save it from getting complete obsolete (maybe king of defence lol.). Just a beydvice, try putting less pressure on criticizing problems/mistakes of parts, esspecially if that problem isn't big issue, or solved due to other eliment of part (for example you said those gaps which needed to house rollers can cause recoil, but they don't produce much recoil due to rollers fill the place). I agree it's important to mention such a problems, but I meant just stay a little lighter on them Smile (but that's only my option). Like you can say "due to small size, they aren't as effective" then "they are completely ineffective".

BTW, please don't mind if my post seems little rude, criticizing alot or too picky. But I'm just trying my best to make article as beymazing as possible. I'm not a expert but just a reader who cares about Beyblade Wiki quite a bit (due to it's bot just encyclopaedia, but a important tool that plays big role in international beyblade community by providing easy access to Beyblade Information to new or casual bladers who don't put there sol asbit-beast in there beys lol).
this beyblade is really cool i have to admit its just the name i really hate
(May. 13, 2017  4:08 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:[Hasbro Name], known as Kreis Satan in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
[Hasbro Name] is a round and thick Energy layer designed for defense. Off of the side of the God Chip is a face that is meant to depict this Layer's namesake, the Biblical fallen angel Satan. Consisting of a hexagonal inner layer made of clear plastic and three large wings molded to include three small blades made of colored plastic, the compact placement and direction of the blades creates a low recoil design. Gaps exist in between each wing so every other corner of the inner layer can house this Energy Layer's gimmick; three small rollers.

In theory, the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer, but in practice the small size of the rollers makes them ineffective for such a purpose. Not only that but the gaps needed to house the gimmick create points of recoil. Fortunately, the recoil that is produced is very minor due to the rollers filling in most of the gaps.

The Takara Tomy release of [Hasbro Name] features four teeth, the first being medium in length and the next three being medium tall in length. These teeth, combined with the low recoil design, give this Layer both high Burst and Knock-Out resistance.

However, the bulky design cripples Stamina giving [Hasbro Name] combinations a high risk of being out spun and the dependence on a smooth design rather than blades that deflect make [Hasbro Name] lag behind Wyvron.

[Hasbro Name] can be put to use in Defense Combinations such as [Hasbro Name] Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/2Cross Defense/Orbit. Due to [Hasbro Name]'s high Burst resistance, it can use heavy disks such as Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/2Cross/4Glaive/4Cross to further bolster its Knock-Out resistance without suffering from high Burst risk. Furthermore, Defense can further compliment the combination's Knock-Out resistance while providing stamina and Orbit can further compliment the combination's Burst resistance while providing stamina.

==Overall==
While the roller gimmick may be ineffective for its intended purpose, [Hasbro Name]'s low recoil design and strong teeth has made it an excellent Energy Layer for Defense Combinations. However [Hasbro Name] is still outclassed by other Energy Layers such as Neptune or Wyvron. As such, while not top-tier, [Hasbro Name] is a welcome addition to any Blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (black)
  • B-00 Premium Set - Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (aqua)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==
  • Since both Kreis Satan and Spriggan use the letter "S" for their abbreviations, Kreis Satan uses a backwards stylized "S" to differentiate it.
  • The roller gimmick is akin to the Lizard Blocker, Roller Defense Ring and Advance Defenser Attack Rings.

Edits based on the Testing Thread
kS weighs 9.2g add this in the draft.also i think u should add revolve to the recommended combo.
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:30 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: [Hasbro Name], known as Kreis Satan in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==

In theory, the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer, but in practice the small size of the rollers makes them ineffective for such a purpose. Not only that but the gaps needed to house the gimmick create points of recoil and while at first glance the rollers appear to fill the gap to nullify recoil, on closer inspection the rollers create points of recoil due to sticking out from the perimeter.

The Takara Tomy release of [Hasbro Name] features four teeth, the first being medium in length and the next three being medium tall in length. These teeth, combined with the moderately low recoil design, give this Layer both high Burst and Knock-Out resistance. However, the bulky design cripples Stamina giving [Hasbro Name] combinations a high risk of being out spun and the recoil inducing wheels make [Hasbro Name] lag behind Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda.

[Hasbro Name] can be put to use in Defense Combinations such as [Hasbro Name] Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross Revolve/Atomic. Due to [Hasbro Name]'s relatively high Burst resistance, it can use heavy disks such as Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross to further bolster its Knock-Out resistance without suffering from high Burst risk. Furthermore, Atomic/Revolve can further compliment the combination's Burst resistance while providing stamina.

==Overall==
Kreis Satan's relatively low recoil design and strong teeth made it a once top tier Energy Layer for Defense Combinations but with its low stamina and intrusive gimmick and the release of Layers such as Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda, Kries Satan has become heavily outclassed. As such, Kries Satan is recommended for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-74 Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (black, purple translucent God Chip)
  • B-00 Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (Premiere Set) (translucent light blue, translucent light blue God Chip)
  • B-87 Kreis Satan Yell Spiral (Random Booster Vol. 7) (bubblegum pink)
  • BG-07 Kries Satan (translucent red)
==Hasbro==

==Trivia==

[CENSORED] THE ROLLERS
hasbro name for kS is Satomb S3
(Sep. 26, 2017  8:08 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: hasbro name for kS is Satomb S3

wasn't that was still prototype? tbh name "Satomb" seems hard to belive hasbro will let it reach US. so therd are chances it might get replaced.
Also, add the red and yellow version from the Random Layer Collection Volume 7
(Sep. 26, 2017  6:58 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Also, add the red and yellow version from the Random Layer Collection Volume 7

Gotcha
(Sep. 26, 2017  5:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Kinetic Satomb S3, known as Kreis Satan in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Kinetic Satomb is a round and thick Energy layer designed for defense. Off of the side of the God Chip is a face that is meant to depict this Layer's namesake, the Biblical fallen angel Satan. Consisting of a hexagonal inner layer made of clear plastic and three large wings molded to include three small blades made of colored plastic, the compact placement and direction of the blades creates a low recoil design. Gaps exist in between each wing so every other corner of the inner layer can house this Energy Layer's gimmick; three small rollers.

In theory, the rollers are meant to deflect the opponent's attacks by rolling with the opponent's Layer, but in practice the small size of the rollers makes them ineffective for such a purpose. Not only that but the gaps needed to house the gimmick create points of recoil and while at first glance the rollers appear to fill the gap to nullify recoil, on closer inspection the rollers create points of recoil due to sticking out from the perimeter.

The Takara Tomy release of Kinetic Satomb features four teeth, the first being medium in length and the next three being medium tall in length. These teeth, combined with the moderately low recoil design, give this Layer both high Burst and Knock-Out resistance. However, the bulky design cripples Stamina giving Kinetic Satomb combinations a high risk of being out spun and the recoil inducing wheels make Kinetic Satomb lag behind Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda.

Kinetic Satomb can be put to use in Defense Combinations such as Kinetic Satomb Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross Revolve/Atomic. Due to Kinetic Satomb's relatively high Burst resistance, it can use heavy disks such as Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross to further bolster its Knock-Out resistance without suffering from high Burst risk. Furthermore, Atomic/Revolve can further compliment the combination's Burst resistance while providing stamina.

==Overall==
Kinetic Satomb's relatively low recoil design and strong teeth made it a once top tier Energy Layer for Defense Combinations but with its low stamina and intrusive gimmick and the release of Layers such as Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda, Kinetic Satomb has become outclassed. As such, Kinetic Satomb is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop (Premiere Set) (translucent light blue, translucent light blue God Chip)
==Hasbro==
  • Kinetic Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (black)
==Trivia==
  • Since both Kinetic Satomb and Spriggan use the letter "S" for their abbreviations, Kreis Satan uses a backwards stylized "S" to differentiate it.
kS might be good with alter chronoses god chip.
(Oct. 28, 2017  10:13 PM)Joeyk Wrote: kS might be good with alter chronoses god chip.

Nah, while Kries Satan has decent Burst Defense, Alter Chronos just has the higher stamina and just a little bit less recoil.
It should be "bladers should pick one up if they do not have glaive in their collection other wise just for for collection purpose" which is appropriate not "harsh".

I felt like I read somewhere where someone said Kreis Satan counters Drain Fafnir? But, yes Alter Chrono is a much better choice than kS, plus it saves you money too!
(Oct. 29, 2017  2:01 AM)Yami Wrote: It should be "bladers should pick one up if they do not have glaive in their collection other wise just for for collection purpose" which is appropriate not "harsh".

I felt like I read somewhere where someone said Kreis Satan counters Drain Fafnir? But, yes Alter Chrono is a much better choice than kS, plus it saves you money too!

Well we're talking about the Layer itself, not the Starter set

Edit: Also, Kreis Satan is no whee near Wild Wyvern useless. It can work in Defense Combinations, it's just not the best
Even it just the layer how else could you obtain the layer itself? The article would also update in the beyblade list section in the overall section whether someone should get it or not or exception reasons. Lately I haven't seen any of those starter, booster, set overall after Dual Layers were released.
Wonder if I can make a poll, let democracy decide
kS has  very poor stamina and is not competitive  becuz of that.also its too light to compete with lS and sX now.kS is not competitive  by any means now its just for collection.even when it was released  it  was overshadowed  by bR which has comparable defense and better stamina while also having an offensive  upside which made it a better option than kS. In short kS was a welcome edition before the new godlayer system releases abd now is just a collection bey
(Oct. 29, 2017  2:01 AM)Yami Wrote: It should be "bladers should pick one up if they do not have glaive in their collection other wise just for for collection purpose" which is appropriate not "harsh".

Just put kS.4G.At against dF.P.At and kS seems to always lose by 1 rotation
is it possible for Kreis Satan to make a comeback if maximum garuda ends up getting a permanent ban
(Oct. 29, 2017  8:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote: is it possible for Kreis Satan to make a comeback if maximum garuda ends up getting a permanent ban

No. Alter Chronos is better in every way
(Oct. 28, 2017  9:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2017  5:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Kinetic Satomb S3, known as Kreis Satan in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Loop on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
Kinetic Satomb is a round and thick Energy layer designed for defense. Off of the side of the God Chip is a face that is meant to depict this Layer's namesake, the Biblical fallen angel Satan. Consisting of a hexagonal inner layer made of clear plastic and three large wings molded to include three small blades made of colored plastic, the compact placement and direction of the blades creates a low recoil design. Gaps exist in between each wing so every other corner of the inner layer can house this Energy Layer's gimmick; three small rollers.

The Takara Tomy release of Kinetic Satomb features four teeth, the first being medium in length and the next three being medium tall in length. These teeth, combined with the moderately low recoil design, give this Layer both high Burst and Knock-Out resistance. However, the bulky design cripples Stamina giving Kinetic Satomb combinations a high risk of being out spun and the recoil inducing wheels make Kinetic Satomb lag behind Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda.

Kinetic Satomb can be put to use in Defense Combinations such as Kinetic Satomb Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross Revolve/Atomic. Due to Kinetic Satomb's relatively high Burst resistance, it can use heavy disks such as Heavy/Gravity/2/4/5/7/8 Glaive/Cross to further bolster its Knock-Out resistance without suffering from high Burst risk. Furthermore, Atomic/Revolve can further compliment the combination's Burst resistance while providing stamina.

==Overall==
Kinetic Satomb's relatively low recoil design and strong teeth made it a once top tier Energy Layer for Defense Combinations but with its low stamina and intrusive gimmick and the release of Layers such as Alter Chronos and Maximum Garuda, Kinetic Satomb has become outclassed. As such, Kinetic Satomb is suitable for collection purposes only.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
The Hasbro release of Kinetic Satomb is visually identical to the Takara-Tomy Version. However, like all other Hasbro releases of the Switchstrike System, the god chip is not removable. The slopes present on the Hasbro release of Kinetic Satomb are very weak, giving it poor burst defense and makes it extremely prone to burst finishes making it unusable for both Attack and Defense Customizations. Furthermore, the Hasbro release of Kinetic Satomb suffers from the same low stamina issues as the Takara-Tomy variant, making it unusable for Stamina Customization. Due to these reasons, Kinetic Satomb should only be bought for collection-purposes.
==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
  • Kinetic Satomb S3 2Glaive Loop (black)
==Trivia==
  • Since both Kinetic Satomb and Spriggan use the letter "S" for their abbreviations, Kreis Satan uses a backwards stylized "S" to differentiate it.
added hasbro ver.