[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
I think it's best for this group to stay in one area. It'll be disorganized and if the group spreads out like this, we'll end up like the Beysharks. Take me off the list......I need a group a bit more Active, or around my area.
Name: Eli
Skill: very good
Region: Southeast
Why I wanna join: I'm an older and more experienced blader so I could be a good addition to your team
(Aug. 15, 2011  7:57 PM)teenblader96 Wrote: Name: Eli
Skill: very good
Region: Southeast
Why I wanna join: I'm an older and more experienced blader so I could be a good addition to your team

I cannot accept you at this moment.
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:21 PM)reynoldtiger796 Wrote: If I ever joined where would we meet?

Anywhere in the East Coast, tourneys, online chat.
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:10 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:21 PM)reynoldtiger796 Wrote: If I ever joined where would we meet?

Have you met any of your members?
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:00 AM)reynoldtiger796 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:10 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

Have you met any of your members?

Not yet, but on August 27th I plan on meeting up with some bladers in NC and recruiting them if they are any good.
Did hollowPersus quit
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:33 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Did hollowPersus quit

I think. But the reason that I have been so inactive is because I have been on some EPIC vacations.
nice and did anybody when the tourmebts yet
(Aug. 20, 2011  11:01 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: nice and did anybody when the tourmebts yet

Qualifier info is here: https://beybladeuschampionships.com/index.php
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:43 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  11:01 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: nice and did anybody when the tourmebts yet

Qualifier info is here: https://beybladeuschampionships.com/index.php

I might be able to get to Totawa, NJ for the qualifiers.
So am I the only one going to Blader Jam 2011?
No my trip to DC got cancled so i might come to Blader 2011.
I wish I can join but I live somewhere else but I am going to the qualifiers in florida
um i meant the toywiz tounaments but thx for showing me this i really needed to see tht.
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:37 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: No my trip to DC got cancled so i might come to Blader 2011.

Juice! If I come, that's two soulless slaves to the machine ready to be shipped to Greenville.
tht is the wierdest thing i heard in a while hahahahahahhaahahahahah :p
Seeing as this team only has 3 or 4 active members out of 16, (I think?) I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving this team and starting my own. It also seems that, according to most members, Georgia isn't really part of the east coast. :\ So yeah, sayonara friends.
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:07 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Seeing as this team only has 3 or 4 active members out of 16, (I think?) I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving this team and starting my own. It also seems that, according to most members, Georgia isn't really part of the east coast. :\ So yeah, sayonara friends.

It isn't? Then, ghoodbai!
And also, you were not very active, not meaning to point fingers...
We might ally you guys so if we do then it will be ok for our members to join both teams. When we do may I join as co-Leader? LOL anyway guys vote on if you wanna ally with us.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:59 AM)Crow Wrote: We might ally you guys so if we do then it will be ok for our members to join both teams. When we do may I join as co-Leader? LOL anyway guys vote on if you wanna ally with us.

I could set you as Admin or Vice, you got any Ambassador, they are also good.

Vice takes over if I need to hand over the torch.
Whichever is 2nd highest. Add me already!! I know were gonna ally cuz my group ish teh epic pwnzer. LOL old roblox talk. Anybody ever think about joining our group?
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:39 AM)Crow Wrote: Whichever is 2nd highest. Add me already!! I know were gonna ally cuz my group ish teh epic pwnzer. LOL old roblox talk. Anybody ever think about joining our group?

Ah, ROBLOX. With twee wed dawts. Anyways, Vice you is.