[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
Then we keep it like that instead! And if theres bladers from the group in the same states as others. Even better.
i mean, it would be easier for now to keep it simple and just have people from the east coast. that way we could keep a better track of people and people that are going to be in certain events
when you divide a group into different sections, you should have to have some body that could give info to the overall leader.
Now we wait for the Ultimatefry......
lets see what he says
About the East Coast thing, my understanding of East Coast is Florida to New York/New Jersey. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I live in GA, so... I guess we still wait for UF. Confused
About the whole East Coast vs all of America thing, it's my understanding that even in the East Coast, people from, say Florida, will be hesitant to go to tourneys in NY unless there is a perfectly logical reason. I know I won't be going to DC again (I'm from NJ) because the trip is just too much. Even if we go National, we would need a whole bunch of divisions. We can't have one guy in Wyoming and five guys in NY. We should just try to accumulate more people from the East Coast first. Just my opinion.

Second, will we have meetings?

Third, is anyone here going to the ToyWiz tourneys? Maybe the ones in NY?

Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me in (I think?:3)
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:16 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I just sent my writing to Leone the lion Tired At least read it. It would help. And is anyone coming to the August 13th SSS event, Clash to Capture Hades Gates? Cause I don't wanna be the only member there.And CyberBlader27. Plus it'll be good to make an impression.

I am going to be near that area then, so I might come, but probably not.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)Arvelas Wrote: Name: Arnold
Skill: Very Good
Region: East Coast
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to make a name for myself. I want to be known.
Position you would hope for: Regular Blader
Special Gear: Left String Launcher, Right String Launcher, Mobile Stadium(To Carry My Beys), Ability to Fix Launchers(String and Light Launchers)

Btw, Tony asked me to fix his L/R String Launcher. I was able to replace the string to my launcher, thanks to the thread Fixing all my Beylaunchers by Raigeko and instructions from Greimatter. Just thought I should let you know
yeah, I'm going also. So don't miss out.
[quote='Arvelas' pid='746485' dateline='1312940908']
Name: Arnold
Skill: Very Good
Region: East Coast
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to make a name for myself. I want to be known.
Position you would hope for: Regular Blader
Special Gear: Left String Launcher, Right String Launcher, Mobile Stadium(To Carry My Beys), Ability to Fix Launchers(String and Light Launchers)

Btw, Tony asked me to fix his L/R String Launcher. I was able to replace the string to my launcher, thanks to the thread Fixing all my Beylaunchers by Raigeko and instructions from Greimatter. Just thought I should let you know
yeah, I'm going also. So don't miss out.

Yeah, accepted. Also, you know the FIX ALL THE BEYLAUNCHERS picture? I mades that.
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:29 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Ok I was thinking"is it a good idea to go nationwide but wat if we broke up the group into regoins or states" wat do u think about the idea?

Yeah, I am currently organizing into Divisions based on time zones, in those Divisions, Regions, in the Regions, Blader Squads.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:46 PM)DarkBioBlade Wrote: About the whole East Coast vs all of America thing, it's my understanding that even in the East Coast, people from, say Florida, will be hesitant to go to tourneys in NY unless there is a perfectly logical reason. I know I won't be going to DC again (I'm from NJ) because the trip is just too much. Even if we go National, we would need a whole bunch of divisions. We can't have one guy in Wyoming and five guys in NY. We should just try to accumulate more people from the East Coast first. Just my opinion.

Second, will we have meetings?

Third, is anyone here going to the ToyWiz tourneys? Maybe the ones in NY?

Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me in (I think?:3)

Yeah me and Arvelas. Going to the ToyWiz tourney in Nanuet NY. And Possibly New York, NY.
i am also going to the tourney and we need two things if we were to divide into squads: 1. Leaders 2. More members
(Aug. 11, 2011  3:12 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: i am also going to the tourney and we need two things if we were to divide into squads: 1. Leaders 2. More members

How about this. Squads need at least 3 or more people. And yeah, how about me, Arvelas, you and possibly Ultimate fry represent the group during the tourney?
Dude if we win the whole thing we could really talk up the group and possibly become the best. Plus if me and UF go to the NC tourney it's double the chance.
to ste the record stirght i live in North Carolina, Not New City where ever tht is.
Alright thanks for clearing that Up. Cause I get confused. I think it would be better to State the full name of the state/area. Unless it's really obvious, Like NY or NJ.
Ok if u are going to the tourneys we need to win so we can power over some other teams and more plp
Name:Jerec (yes that is right)
Skill:VERY GOOD (veteran)
Region:mountain
State:CO
I would like to join because I have been BeyBlading since I was bite sized and I can provide great support and skill
Hopping for ambasador
Special Gear: launcher grip, right launcher, and left launcher[/font]
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:17 AM)TheRealWBBA Wrote: Name:Jerec (yes that is right)
Skill:VERY GOOD (veteran)
Region:mountain
State:CO
I would like to join because I have been BeyBlading since I was bite sized and I can provide great support and skill
Hopping for ambasador
Special Gear: launcher grip, right launcher, and left launcher[/font]

I am sorry but you cannot be accepted at this moment. Thank you for your time.

leone: Yes, I may possibly go, but I don't think a lot of you are close to me, which is why I might not be able to put us in the same squad. The reason I might not go because if I go to Blader Jam 2011 it will be 3-4 hours getting there.
Oh yeah, and by the way, they say if I show up I can sponsor the tournament with our group.
Wait wat is the Blader Jam and don't u live in North Carolina
(Aug. 11, 2011  7:37 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Wait wat is the Blader Jam and don't u live in North Carolina

1. Yes, my life station is positioned there.
2. The Toywiz tourney is named "Blader Jam 2011".
oh tht clears up alot
3-4 hours? My lord.....Hopefully everyone can at least attempt to make it.
I just learned tht i cant go so u might have to go alone
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:05 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: 3-4 hours? My lord.....Hopefully everyone can at least attempt to make it.

Well, I am on the West side of Lake Norman, which is a problem.
Okay, 16 members, more than the Beysharks before they died...
hey you guys im kinda on a budget cuz my parents got layed off so i mite no be able to go to any tourneys unless there in connecticut
Hey the Beysharks had alot more b4 they started the new squad which u were u in.
Ultimatefry: so you did make it? awesome. that helped me out a lot.

so it seems that me, Hollow Perseus, and Cyber Blader27 could help out here in the Nanuet area of NY. we could also help out with places like Suffern, Spring Valley, Nyack, Monsey, Saddle River. any place like that, me and Hollow Perseus are your guys! Joyful_3

btw, thanks for letting me in the group!