[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
Guys, one more vote on their page and we get a new ally!
cool im in storm strikers so we might become allies eh? well fry i think u shud ask your team if they wanna become allies with are team to are team if mostly up for it (not to speak in behalf of scorpio are leader)
hey wut are your users on roblox mine is david2998
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:42 AM)capricorn7 Wrote: cool im in storm strikers so we might become allies eh? well fry i think u shud ask your team if they wanna become allies with are team to are team if mostly up for it (not to speak in behalf of scorpio are leader)
hey wut are your users on roblox mine is david2998

I've PMed them, they think it's good, and my ROBLOX name is Ultimatefry.
Well, it looks like Crow quit his group, so the allying is put off until they have finally chosen a new leader.
HEY this is the new leader of StormStrikers we thought it over the allying will go as planed thx for your cooperation and patience
Just so you know, I'm still here, people. Grin
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:27 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: HEY this is the new leader of StormStrikers we thought it over the allying will go as planed thx for your cooperation and patience
Thank you.
(Sep. 05, 2011  12:03 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Just so you know, I'm still here, people. Grin

Yush! Is great.
By they way guys, if any of you are in NJ, on September 17th there is a tourney in Nanuet to qualify for a spot in the US tournament at ComiCon in October!
Name: Nick
Skill: Almost pro
Reason to join: I'd like to join a team especially one on the east coast of the US
Region: East coast
State: FL
Postition I hope to be in: One of the main bladers
Special gear: 3-Segment Launcher Grip, Beylauncher LR, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber Red, Grip Support, Metal Assist, Angle Compass.

Can I use some plastic beys as well?
(Sep. 10, 2011  11:05 PM)akylus21 Wrote: Name: Nick
Reason to join: I'd like to join a team especially one on the east coast of the US
Special gear: 3-Segment Launcher Grip, Beylauncher LR, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber Red, Grip Support, Metal Assist, Angle Compass.

Accepted, yes, we allow plastics.
Name: Brandon
Skill: decent
Region: East Coast
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to battle.
Position you would hope for: Soldier or Blader
Special Gear: Launcher grip
(Sep. 11, 2011  7:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

Thanks man!! Can't wait to battle. Maybe you can let me make a tournament so we can meet up and see how good we all are because I HAVEN'T battled anyone except legopikachu65, how about we let him join as well.
(Sep. 12, 2011  5:15 AM)Horse_Slayer666 Wrote: Name: Brandon
Skill: decent
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to battle.
Position you would hope for: Soldier or Blader
Special Gear: Launcher grip

Since you're new, I'll just start you off as Blader.
(Sep. 12, 2011  6:32 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  7:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

Thanks man!! Can't wait to battle. Maybe you can let me make a tournament so we can meet up and see how good we all are because I HAVEN'T battled anyone except legopikachu65, how about we let him join as well.
Good idea, though I am not in Florida as much as I used to be, sorry. But thanksh!
Good we need to meet up but I have to get my gear ordered and arrived BEFORE the meet up.
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:22 PM)akylus21 Wrote: Good we need to meet up but I have to get my gear ordered and arrived BEFORE the meet up.

Well, first, we have to organize into squads before meet-ups, so we can organize meets more easily.
(Sep. 13, 2011  10:25 PM)akylus21 Wrote: Got it.

So, if you knows anyone in your area, invite them here and you can has them in your squad!
Well the only member that lives in my part of Florida is legopikachu65, that's it.
Name: Johnny (you can call me ling)
Skill: Averagely Good
State: NC
Why you would like to join: I love blading and an active team! I also really wanted to join an East Coast exclusive team.
Position you would hope for: Soldier
Special Gear: 3-Segment grip, Metal Assist, Laser Pointer, Beylauncher LR, Grip Assist, Launcher Rubber, Bey point card, and some extra beylaunchers!
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:17 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Name: Johnny (you can call me ling)
Skill: Averagely Good
State: NC
Why you would like to join: I love blading and an active team! I also really wanted to join an East Coast exclusive team.
Position you would hope for: Soldier
Special Gear: 3-Segment grip, Metal Assist, Laser Pointer, Beylauncher LR, Grip Assist, Launcher Rubber, Bey point card, and some extra beylaunchers!

Accepted, you boss.
Thanks man, did you come to blader jam?
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:42 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Thanks man, did you come to blader jam?

No, 4 1/2 hour drive...
Hey guys, bump bump going on here because my ban is over!
(Sep. 25, 2011  12:34 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Hey guys, bump bump going on here because my ban is over!

wait you were banned for a while anyway wat do you think about team divisions