[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
It's August, send your stuff to Leone the lion!
Unless Vanitas has forgotten...
Okay, Vanitas has not spoken about the contest, almost none of you are contributing, the contest thread is somewhere way far away by now, and the contest ends tomorrow, so I guess all teams lose.
Fry weve gotten some bladers with passion in this group. I BELIVEVE IN YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
and what do we need on the papers
Ugh, I'm really sorry I couldn't get a video in. Unhappy My friend had plans that day, so we couldn't make one. I would've done a battle by myself, but I didn't know if that would be acceptable. Tongue_out If there's any more time to send something in, I'll jump on it.
It's not your fault guys, but it's mine, for not being epic enough.
Ok watever u need to send pm me about it. also if u r from Nc pm me. also wat r u P.O about ever about maybe i can help.
what do we need on the papers
wat r the papers about
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:18 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: wat r the papers about

Not exactly a long written paper, but a few things to say about us.
My Camera broke.... : (. Does writing work?
(Aug. 08, 2011  10:23 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: My Camera broke.... : (. Does writing work?

Sure, just a few sentences about why you like the group. PM to Leone the lion.
Yep and I'll read them but after tht wat do u want me to do wit them or foward them to u?
Yo Fry, remember me ;3

NameGrinean

Skill: Apparently good :3

Reson for joining: Been looking for another team since my old one kinda withered away...

Favorite Beyblade: Unicorno

Play Style: Stamina

Special skills: I've pretty much chipped away at every last little trinket iMovie has to offer so...yeah (I have a YT channel). Also, I've been keeping up with the top tier beys and game-breaking parts so you can ask about that.

Equipment: Grip, String Launchers (L and R), Light Launcher 2, Metal Faces, Beypointer, every Hasbro Bey (and a couple of TT beys), etc. etc.
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:00 AM)DarkBioBlade Wrote: Yo Fry, remember me ;3

NameGrinean

Reson for joining: Been looking for another team since my old one kinda withered away...

Special skills: I've pretty much chipped away at every last little trinket iMovie has to offer so...yeah (I have a YT channel). Also, I've been keeping up with the top tier beys and game-breaking parts so you can ask about that.

Equipment: Grip, String Launchers (L and R), Light Launcher 2, Metal Faces, Beypointer, every Hasbro Bey (and a couple of TT beys), etc. etc.
Yay, It's DarkBioBlade!
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:01 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

NameGrinean

Yay, It's DarkBioBlade!

Oh yeah, I remember BioBlade! We were in the Beysharks. Nice to see you again!
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:06 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:01 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

NameGrinean

Yay, It's DarkBioBlade!

Oh yeah, I remember BioBlade! We were in the Beysharks. Nice to see you again!
I remember being in the old and the new Beysharks. Well, it's good to have you with us!
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:41 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Yep and I'll read them but after tht wat do u want me to do wit them or foward them to u?

The contest is over, and Vanitas probably quit the WBO, so no point except for maybe an introductory video.

So don't forward the results to me.
I just sent my writing to Leone the lion Tired At least read it. It would help. And is anyone coming to the August 13th SSS event, Clash to Capture Hades Gates? Cause I don't wanna be the only member there.And CyberBlader27. Plus it'll be good to make an impression.
Name: Arnold
Skill: Very Good
Region: East Coast
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to make a name for myself. I want to be known.
Position you would hope for: Regular Blader
Special Gear: Left String Launcher, Right String Launcher, Mobile Stadium(To Carry My Beys), Ability to Fix Launchers(String and Light Launchers)

Btw, Tony asked me to fix his L/R String Launcher. I was able to replace the string to my launcher, thanks to the thread Fixing all my Beylaunchers by Raigeko and instructions from Greimatter. Just thought I should let you know
yeah, I'm going also. So don't miss out.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)Arvelas Wrote: Name: Arnold
Skill: Very Good
Region: East Coast
State: NY
Why you would like to join: Because I want to make a name for myself. I want to be known.
Position you would hope for: Regular Blader
Special Gear: Left String Launcher, Right String Launcher, Mobile Stadium(To Carry My Beys), Ability to Fix Launchers(String and Light Launchers)

Btw, Tony asked me to fix his L/R String Launcher. I was able to replace the string to my launcher, thanks to the thread Fixing all my Beylaunchers by Raigeko and instructions from Greimatter. Just thought I should let you know
yeah, I'm going also. So don't miss out.

my bad, i meant to say
Btw, Tony asked me to fix his L/R String Launcher. I was able to replace the string to his launcher, thanks to the thread Fixing all my Beylaunchers by Raigeko and instructions from Greimatter. Just thought I should let you know
Ok i read Hollow Pegusus's and Arvelas's and they are good just to let u know and i was also in the old Beysharks. The reason they died is because they took everyone which we are doing and we should not do unless we are tht organize.
Ok I was thinking"is it a good idea to go nationwide but wat if we broke up the group into regoins or states" wat do u think about the idea?
(Aug. 10, 2011  3:29 AM)Leone the lion Wrote: Ok i read Hollow Pegusus's and Arvelas's and they are good just to let u know and i was also in the old Beysharks. The reason they died is because they took everyone which we are doing and we should not do unless we are tht organize.
Ok I was thinking"is it a good idea to go nationwide but wat if we broke up the group into regoins or states" wat do u think about the idea?
Like a Division for that Certain area? Sure It'll makes sense. At least 3 bladers from the group can make a division. The NJ Division, Nanuet Division.ETC. And dude. HOLLOW PERSEUS not Pegasus.
thats a good point. hmmmmm. what do you guys think?
yea, like the people from those areas in the group could make the group stronger. they could recruit new people
Accepting Bladers from all of the USA is a bad idea. Too many members that won't communicate. Just saying.
How about... East Coast. Like North Carolina up to New York New Jersey. Somewhere along those areas. I live in the Tri-State Area. So This place is where most bladers would pass by.
around where i live there are 6 bladers. thats only around this block. so me and Hollow Perseus could help out
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: How about... East Coast. Like North Carolina up to New York New Jersey. Somewhere along those areas. I live in the Tri-State Area. So This place is where most bladers would pass by.
This was originally an East Coast team...