[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
im gonaa train like crazy for this tourny i have a feeling its going to be intesne!!!Smile
Chris gets Soldier rank.
You should probably call us by our usernames beacuse we have 2 Chrises (?)
Ultimatefry, can you change 'BurnBladerX' on the member list to 'LeoneLdrago99'? I changed my username, so yeah.
i have a soul again because i QUIT
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:19 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: i have a soul again because i QUIT

Why?
Name: General
Skill: Novice
Why you would like to join: I've only been a casual blader, but one interested in tournaments. I'm willing to commit and learn the finer points of advanced blading. Very eagerly looking for mentors.
Position you would hope for: Blader
Special Gear: None. Actually a choice- I like the feel of a classic launcher in my hand better than all the fancy other stuff. I'm just... weird like that. I do realize this is holding me back, however.
Name: Emily
Skill: pretty good
Why would you like to join: I want a team and to meet some other bladers
Position you would hope for: Soldier, blader
Special gear: 2 snipe launchers, light launcher 2, yellow string launcher
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:10 AM)#1otaku Wrote: Name: Emily
Skill: pretty good
Why would you like to join: I want a team and to meet some other bladers
Position you would hope for: Soldier, blader
Special gear: 2 snipe launchers, light launcher 2, yellow string launcher

Accepted you and General.
NEW EVENT ANNOUNCED! Check your inboxes.
Sorry, I wasn't thinking. For name, please put Silvia.
Happy New Month (?)! We're at 11 people and need more before the Big Promote Chance Thing event with the National Qualifiers. Show me your winning videos in one PM and you might win a promotion! Also, unveiled a new rank: Vice! Let's see who earns it.
ME:i have a soul again because i QUIT

Ultimatefry:Why?

ME:because i wuz invited to my friends team
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:03 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: ME:i have a soul again because i QUIT

Ultimatefry:Why?

ME:because i wuz invited to my friends team

Okay then.
Does anyone know when the Hasbro tourney qualifiers really are? I'm exited.
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:33 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Does anyone know when the Hasbro tourney qualifiers really are? I'm exited.

ATTN US Bladers!

Don't miss the Beyblade Battle event happening at ALL Toys"R"Us stores THIS Saturday (July 16th) from 12pm - 2pm!
Bring your own tops to battle or use the tops provided in stores. Attendees will receive free giveaways while supplies last, so get there early and Let it Rip!
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  5:33 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Does anyone know when the Hasbro tourney qualifiers really are? I'm exited.

ATTN US Bladers!

Don't miss the Beyblade Battle event happening at ALL Toys"R"Us stores THIS Saturday (July 16th) from 12pm - 2pm!
Bring your own tops to battle or use the tops provided in stores. Attendees will receive free giveaways while supplies last, so get there early and Let it Rip!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll be on a Scout campout that weekend! WHY?
(Jul. 08, 2011  2:20 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:59 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

ATTN US Bladers!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll be on a Scout campout that weekend! WHY?

That's okay, another one is on Saturday, August 12, 12:00 pm. And yes, I will change your name on the list.
hey ultimatefry i had a typo on my name can u change it to juwan
Alright.
UltimateFry is unable to post for the next week. Me too. Camp.
Camp for me. I dunno about UltimateFry...
does the tournement at toys r us cost money?
Hey guys. Sorry I was inactive. I1m probably going to go to the event for tru tomorrow
(Jul. 15, 2011  10:21 PM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: does the tournement at toys r us cost money?

It is not a tournament, and even if it was, it would be free.
how many beyblades can you bring to the toys r us event?
I'm back from my suspension, guys! Back on topic, how has everybody's summer been going? Did you win the tournament? I got second because of some kids plastics.
I have expanded the group to Nationwide. Boomba!