[East Coast, USA] The Soulless Children

Poll: Do you plan on going to the Hasbro Qualifying Tourneys?

Yeah, sure.
67.24%
No, I'm not.
32.76%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
@CyberCappi: Did you win the TRU tournament?
Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive again. I've joined two other teams but I quit one because I don`t like their posting frequency.Anyway`s I've been having a great summer besides from all the summer work I have to do because I`m got to a more advanced school so more work.Yes!(being sarcastic) Also I`m gonna change by username.
Alright, everyone get some of your battle video up (and team battle videos, if you know a Child on this team). Also, show you talking about SC and why you like this group! This is for Vanitas's contest to show we are the best! PM ME THESE VIDEOS (OR WRITTEN THINGS)!
No i got in 4th place because my freind who never beats me BEAT ME!!!! So i got in fourth and today is my birthday! Smile
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:21 PM)CyberCappi3216 Wrote: No i got in 4th place because my freind who never beats me BEAT ME!!!! So i got in fourth and today is my birthday! Smile

Then... Happy Birthday!
Name: Tony
Skill: Very Good
Why you would like to join: Other Team wasn't as active, Also want to join an East Coast Group,
Position you would hope for: Admin, or just a regular blader
Special Gear: 3SLG, 2 Beylauncher L/R, Metal Grip Assist, soon to get a BeyLocker
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:35 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Name: Tony
Skill: Very Good
Why you would like to join: Other Team wasn't as active, Also want to join an East Coast Group,
Position you would hope for: Admin, or just a regular blader
Special Gear: 3SLG, 2 Beylauncher L/R, Metal Grip Assist, soon to get a BeyLocker

Accepted!
Anyone keeping up on their Team Challenge papers or videos?
NAME:FRED
SKILL:GOOD
FAV BEYConfusedTORM PEGASUS 105 HSF
WHY IM WANT TO JOIN:I NEED A TEAM TO BLADE WITH AND I WANT TO HOLD A TOURNAMENT IN PHILADILPHIA
I`m gonna do the paper since I don`t have a camera.If I did I would definetly a do video.Also, do we have to do this?(I`m just asking)
NAME:FRED
WHY IM WANT TO JOIN:I NEED A TEAM TO BLADE WITH AND I WANT TO HOLD A TOURNAMENT IN PHILADILPHIA
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:49 PM)DarknessBlader Wrote: I`m gonna do the paper since I don`t have a camera.If I did I would definetly a do video.Also, do we have to do this?(I`m just asking)

Yes, you have to PM me a paper or video, but not a long one.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:57 PM)4fred12345 Wrote: NAME:FRED

Accepted, Fred!
(Jul. 24, 2011  5:18 PM)Kaioya Wrote: I'll get right on making a video, then! Smile

Thanks!
(Jul. 24, 2011  5:18 PM)Kaioya Wrote: I'll get right on making a video, then! Smile

We need more people on this, IT IS DUE AUGUST 3RD.
I can make a video if you want, Ultimatefry.
PS: How many people are/have to be doing this?
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:27 AM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote: I can make a video if you want, Ultimatefry.
PS: How many people are/have to be doing this?

Vanitas says all members. That will be hard due to inactivity.
Name:Kenji
Skill: Good
Reson for joining: I lost my love for the beyblade but i found it and i love more ferouisly than ever!
Favorite Beyblade: Rock Leone and galaxy peagaxs
Special skills: If u guys need any computer or video work done u can tell me and I want to be a blader!
(Jul. 29, 2011  5:16 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: Name:Kenji
Skill: Good
Reson for joining: I lost my love for the beyblade but i found it and i love more ferouisly than ever!
Favorite Beyblade: Rock Leone and galaxy peagaxs
Special skills: If u guys need any computer or video work done u can tell me and I want to be a blader!

Good!

First, even thought I am a video-editing genius, I have simply too much on my hands currently, so I NEED YOU.

Second, COOL NAME!
Going to my friends house today, gotta get a new Beylauncher L/R and then we're set for the video.
Yea baby and wat ever u need me to do I'll do it and i dont know wat these hasbro tourneys are can someone help me out.
Sorry, I'm with my relatives until Sunday. Tongue_out I'll try to see if my friend can come over then or Monday, and we can make a video! Smile