[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

So, I'm going to restart here, it's my team, mainly for MD VA PA DE NJ and WV peoples. I am just starting this over, alright, so here is what you should post to join.

Name: Jacob
State: MD
Beyblade Type: All
What place would you like to have: Leader, duh
Experience: Good, when I was young I used to play with the plastics, now I play with MFB's
Able to come to meeting: Yes
Why you want to join: I am the leader Tongue_out

Okay, there are some requirments:

- Must be well experienced
- Must be 11+ years old

Alright, so if we do have meetings it will most likely either be at Washington DC, or at Plumtree Park in Bel Air MD.

Team Ranks:
Leader:
earthleone

Co-Leader:
burninggoldwolf
Adam(friend, doesn't have an account)
darkled5(friend, doesn't have an account, that's his YT name

Supervisors:
Ichiro
NightVirgo8787
darkbladea
spleeke

Generals:
darkbladea

Veterans:
NightVirgo8787
StormHollow
|Joe|
Ultimatefry

Bladers:
kira1

This is how our ranking system works:

Leader- (earthleone234) The sole leader and founder of the Beysharks. He chooses whether people can become a Beyshark, organizes meetings, updating the thread and website, chooses the ranks of members, and decides whether to activate the Co-Leaders. He also takes the role of "Head" Supervisor.

Co-Leaders- Bladers having a rank of Veteran or General, and have proven themselves worthwhile Supervisors, can rise to Co-Leaders. Co-Leaders take the task of a Supervisor, as well as filling in for the Leader, and making connections with other Beysharks, branches, and teams.

Supervisors- While may not be a blader themselves, or experienced enough to be a Veteran, they help the Leaders in organizing meetings, keeping members on task, and other favors for the Leaders. They can also be a Veteran, Rookie, or General, at the same time.

General- The highest ranking bladers in the team, they have shown their skills at tournaments and have passed the test. Some attributes of a General are a rank lower than 100, a Gold/Silver/Bronze face (has placed in a tournament), or have proved face-to-face to another General/Leader that they have the skills necessary to become this rank. They know much about the real mechanics of blading, and can prove their knowledge ie. The RF one of the best bottoms for an Attack beyblade because of it's rubber gripping the stadium floor, causing great friction.

Veteran- A level up from the rookie, they are experienced bladers, whether or not their skills can prove it. Some attributes of these members would be=Has entered at least one WBO sanctioned tournament, or has gone to a Beysharks meeting. Has any blader rank in the WBO Beypoint system. Knows some mechanics of blading, such as obvious parts for types, and may or may not know how they are the best ie. RF is good for attack because it is fast.

Blader- The rookies of the team, they have yet to show their strength in blading, and some attributes of these members would be=Has not participated in a WBO sanctioned tournament or meeting of the Beysharks. Does not have a blader rank in the WBO Beypoint system. Has yet to learn the true points of blading ie. I think HF is awesome for Attack!

Team:
eartheleone234 (Jacob)
burninggoldwolf (Dan)
Adam (Adam)
darkled5 (Noah)
Ultimatefry (Drew)
darkbladea (Dean)
Ichiro (Justin)
NightVirgo8787 (Virgo)
|Joe|
StormHollow (Anthony)
Kira1 (Aaron)

Total=11

Bulletin Board:
-Arise Spring Cherry Blossom-Jackson Road Park in MD, March 19th, tourney, it's gonna be fun! Find the thread and join yall!

Good Luck,
Jacob
Name: Drew
Experience: Good, getting better.
Able to come to meeting: Depends, will there be meetings in NC and NJ?
Why you want to join: Because I need some more people to blade against.
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:01 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Name: Drew

Accepted, we might have some meetings, my friend darkbladea (not confirmed if he is in or not) lives in NJ, so he might host a meeting. If not, you could always try to convince your parents to come to D.C.
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:22 AM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:01 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Name: Drew

Accepted, we might have some meetings, my friend darkbladea (not confirmed if he is in or not) lives in NJ, so he might host a meeting. If not, you could always try to convince your parents to come to D.C.

I'm only in NJ during the summer.
earthleone have you heard of Andys playground its HUGE its by the harford mall great park
It's Annies playground, and matter of fact, I do! lol That might be a good contender for meetings.
wat about the old team are we done
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:48 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: wat about the old team are we done

Well, if you were on the old team, and want to stay on you have to re-post your application, and see if you get in.
Congrats, earthleone getting your team back together.
aj

zombies i sometimes use zombies
Please fill out the WHOLE application.
aj
MD
defence
blade mod
im great but i need to be the best there is and defeat the darkbladers(other beyblade team)
i have alot of expirence and strategy
Not accepted
Now that's seven people back in the group.
I wonder why the really old NJBladers forum has a lot of spam on it.

Back on topic, have you given up on Beysharks?
On the old team, yes. It was too out of hand, I really felt disorganized... so I just started from a new beginning Smile
It's annoying how this topic keeps going back to page 2. I'll see if I can get friends to join.
xDDD I know right, in a sense, we are all leaders because, well, although I am the leader, our members could have friends, so technically they are leaders too Tongue_out
Name: Justin
State: MD
Beyblade Type: All Rounded
What place would you like to have: Admin
Experience: Used to play with old School Beys. Have a good knowledge of Beyblade. I Practice when I Have a chance to. Ican help with the Meeting I'm good at Getting organized.
Able to come to meeting: Yes
Why you want to join: I Want to beat the Dragonblazers And I like being in a Team
Accepted Smile
Yes! So what's this about The Meeting. Is it after the tournament that In MD.
Name: Virgo (everyone calls me this not real name)
Type of bey: All
Position: Amabasador(I will join multiple teams so we can have allies)
Able to attend meetings: Most of the time
Why I want to join: To help teams have allies and battle more people

Also Ichiro, Im also a Dragon Blazer Smile
Accepted Smile

It will probably be after the tournament in Silver Springs, MD, but not official, we'll just meet up at like a Subway or something, still planning this out...
Thanks earthleone. And also you spelled my name wrong its NightVirgo8787
hehe.... I fixed it Tongue_out Alright, the meeting will,most likely, NOT be after the tourney, we can meet up at the tourney for some freeplay and stuff.