[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

(Apr. 05, 2011  1:16 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Well then I guess I have accepted the challenge without even knowing.
You're just that awesome.

Libruhhh
Sorry I haven't been on Unhappy

Soopah, you're accepted Grin

Also, sorry about the inconvienience ( I suck at spelling) Bluezee.

I haven't been blading in a while due to this addicting game called Minecraft. Also Kino der Toten Smile
I've been trying to get back in, but it's just not working. So, I'm handing over (temporarily) the leadership to darkbladea 8D I wiil be on to check on the team, I will be back in charge probably in Summer.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:20 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Sorry I haven't been on Unhappy

Soopah, you're accepted Grin

Also, sorry about the inconvienience ( I suck at spelling) Bluezee.

I haven't been blading in a while due to this addicting game called Minecraft. Also Kino der Toten Smile
I've been trying to get back in, but it's just not working. So, I'm handing over (temporarily) the leadership to darkbladea 8D I wiil be on to check on the team, I will be back in charge probably in Summer.

aha! I am in, this makes me happy :3
ALL NJ BLADERS im having a tournament in NJ during May Check my thread the Big Bang Battle
SPAM

I am proudly announcing a Beysharks website!

It will be up tonight! WOOT!
Am I in? I never really got a direct answer.
awesome jacob! Post the url soon!
I guess I'm the Beysharks team leader without knowing XD

(Increativity FTW!!!)

So um...How's everyone doing?...I don't know how to do this...I might leave this thread alone for some time but most likely not. I do have a YouTube account to worry about...

Well then, NJ Bladers can get the chance to have monthly tournaments hosted by Deikailo on the homefront in All Things Fun in West Berlin. The link to the thread is in my signature.

The drive there is not really painful considering the low traffic, but plan in advance where you want to eat, or bring lunch. The KFC there is closed, and so is the Quiznos right next to ATF. Just want to let you know. There is a shopping mall across the street, which has a small Subway in it. Somewhere down the road there is a Starbucks (for you coffe/tea addicts). I suggest you check Google Maps.
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:51 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Am I in? I never really got a direct answer.

I don't see why we have to wait a month for you to join XD What is a good combo you have though? Just want to make sure you know something about Beyblading.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:35 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I guess I'm the Beysharks team leader without knowing XD

(Increativity FTW!!!)

So um...How's everyone doing?...I don't know how to do this...

NJ Bladers can get the chance to have monthly tournaments hosted by Deikailo on the homefront in All Things Fun in West Berlin. The link to the thread is in my signature.

The drive there is not really painful considering the low traffic, but plan in advance where you want to eat, or bring lunch. The KFC there is closed, and so is the Quiznos right next to ATF. Just want to let you know. There is a shopping mall across the street, which has a small Subway in it. Somewhere down the road there is a Starbucks (for you coffe/tea addicts). I suggest you check Google Maps.
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:51 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Am I in? I never really got a direct answer.

I don't see why we have to wait a month for you to join XD What is a good combo you have though? Just want to make sure you know something about Beyblading.
Or we can just do delivery. That's what I did.

Haha, thanks for the promo. Smile
You're welcome ;D I'm pretty sure people are going to get their own lunches anyway, whether from the local eateries, or from their own kitchens. I'd just bring a cheese & ketchup sandwich anyway (What? Ketchup's awesome!) considering half the time I won't be worrying about my physical health and the other half I'd be blading.

earthleone234

I'm not a co-leader BTW. Just wanted to point that out XD
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)darkbladea Wrote: You're welcome ;D I'm pretty sure people are going to get their own lunches anyway, whether from the local eateries, or from their own kitchens. I'd just bring a cheese & ketchup sandwich anyway (What? Ketchup's awesome!) considering half the time I won't be worrying about my physical health and the other half I'd be blading.
There's going to be another one in May. I'm just waiting on some date confirmations and we'll be a go.

I just noticed that crayzeperson doesn't have a passport?
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:47 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)darkbladea Wrote: You're welcome ;D I'm pretty sure people are going to get their own lunches anyway, whether from the local eateries, or from their own kitchens. I'd just bring a cheese & ketchup sandwich anyway (What? Ketchup's awesome!) considering half the time I won't be worrying about my physical health and the other half I'd be blading.
There's going to be another one in May. I'm just waiting on some date confirmations and we'll be a go.

I just noticed that crayzeperson doesn't have a passport?

He has one...(he should anyway, me and him bought ours at the same time at the same tournament), $20 well worth it I suppose. Just need to get past round 1 next time and I'll be satisfied XD I'm going to bring a notepad...
11 people now.
Seeing as we only have 11 people and are having really no meetings, we have a couple of options:

1)Continue to discuss on this thread until Printers234 links the new forum for us.
2)Spread the news of the Beysharks throughout the East Cost forums.
3)Disband the Beysharks AGAIN.
4)Get Printers234 to come back.
5)Allow me to virtually decide everything, including meetings, which I may not be able to attend myself.

(some of these may happen in unison)

and members themselves should communicate more with me. You guys should start attending tournaments, and if you do, post it here so we could meet up. Good luck all!!
About the meetings, can't you guys just meet in your respective states and have each representative from each state either report to each other and the leader of the team the topics of the meetings and so on, or even "Ustream" it?

Or can't you just Ustream/Livestream the meeting and make it exclusive to each other?
Are you guys going to Xanadu Games?
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:24 AM)War Wrote: Are you guys going to Xanadu Games?

I have no idea what those are XD sorry if I'm being stupid.

Kaji Motomiya

To your first thought, since we only have about 11 people, the meetings would/could be cut between 3 people each and would/could have poor "reigonal leaders".

And to the second thought, we could probably do that, but in meetings we should be able to practice w/ each other and stuff.

It would be much more better if we met at local tournaments so we could practice and compete together.
Sorry i have not been on this thread lately. One of my good combos is Earth Wolf H145 WD.
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:50 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Sorry i have not been on this thread lately. One of my good combos is Earth Wolf H145 WD.

Good I suppose. Out of curiosity, do you know what a top tier is?
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:12 PM)DarkBioBlade Wrote: Kaji Motomiya

To your first thought, since we only have about 11 people, the meetings would/could be cut between 3 people each and would/could have poor "reigonal leaders".

And to the second thought, we could probably do that, but in meetings we should be able to practice w/ each other and stuff.

It would be much more better if we met at local tournaments so we could practice and compete together.

Oh....OH. You meant MEET-UP meetings. I thought you meant, like...discussion meetings. Foof. Then I guess that if you each and rack up enough money, meet at a well-known city (Baltimore, MA, Philadelphia, PA, New York City, NY, etc.) probably once every two months or so, maybe once every month, on a weekend. Especially since summer is coming up, it COULD be doable.
I don`t know what a top tier bey is. Is knowing what it iis a requirement in order to get into the Beysharks. If it is then I`m definetly out!
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:29 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: I don`t know what a top tier bey is. Is knowing what it iis a requirement in order to get into the Beysharks. If it is then I`m definetly out!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list all I had to do was google MFB tiers list ._., you can assume what a top tier combo is from how high a part is on there, although-i'm not entirely sure if this list is accurate or not. I hope it is
...Okay then. I'll let you in for now Beywarrior, but you should consider going to a competition or two. You're lucky, considering I hate saying no XD
Anyone on Beysharks thinking about starting a Summer Break tourney? Or are the Hasbro qualifiers enough?
Nevermind, I decided to make my own team. ^^