A Story. (NO MORE CHARACTER REQUESTS OR ILL BEAT U WITHMAXXIMUM DRANZER DRACIEL TY !)

i was walking through the park one night
i saw a mysterious stranger
he said hey what do you think you're doing here?
i said just taking a walk
he said not on his watch
we got out our beys
we let it rip
GO SHOOT
the wind was silent like trees
our beys hit each other
sparks flew
He said youll never win
I won

CHARACTERZ
my name is alyx antigueaseo lopez. I'm a blader and my bey partner is ULTIMATE DRAGONHEAD wofl VARIERS A:W. I win any batlle I enter in with ultimate dragonhead. My special finishing move is Ultimate darg winning (a tornado appears and it kknocks the other bey out) im japanes

my name is fernando torrez. I once killed a dog with my bey, I was sad. the bey that killed him was mega ultra delta omega beta john cena (my personal favorite bey ever) when i fight my opponents, i use my special move to finish tem its called go go die! wat happens is instant win my beyblade touches other bey other bey breaks!

my name is Ginkggah hagene, and im awesome! my bey is Omeger 3005 it can beat anything! Dragon Sorin Emperoar Stripe is my special move ryuuugay taight me it, becuz I went ot the dark side.

my name is Abhishack Lee Wong Romano Sasuke Uchiha ( ppl call me Dan the bladr!) i am and have Sasuke Uchihas hair plsu Tysons jackt and kais voice and hair. and dranzer to! MAXXIMUM DRANZER DRACIEL TYSONKAI PEGASSI 940EDSLRFM14D (can spin for 2 years non stop plus faster than rF but its made of rubber and spins long and is fster) my Special MOVE is he jumps in air, flips launcher backwards, chants shoots be it fliez up it cries ottoyowa watashi washengUUUUUU, FALCON PUNCH! (it doesnt instant win, dat is an understatemynts.) i die if im killed tho.

nny hame is Rei Kindle!!! I can can defeet any1 who I battles. My beyblade is Ultimate kill kill machine!!!!! o ya and his speshul move is DIE DIE BEYBLADE!!! Instant win. Goes around stadium with lightning speds taps ofer bey with a hard attack. instant KOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

the names kyoyoya tategamee.im an ltmate bader wich iz awwsom ! flam ultmate drago367W (wikedd) is my bey1 i luv chipps an bladin wtih frendds!!!!!!11!!!!! my kille rmove is ultmate drago drago ultmate boom powor stricker attak it kills anyone and they die like when people do ded

Name:Kai-wannabe
Description: Asian.....that's all im giving
Beyblade: SUPER ULLTIMETER MGREA SONIRXCER L-Drago.......9o R4F (duble es sturung azzz R2F
Special movr: I CAN HAZ CHEZZZZE BURGER

i dont feel like writing anymore, no more charater requests!!
this am grate story cna i has appear in it?

My chartcter:
Name: Alyx Antigueaseo Lopez
Descrip: handsomest man evar wiv red hair and like kai and ryuga in one
Beyblade: ULTIMATE DRAGONHEAD wofl VARIERS A:W (always wins)
Spec mov: Ult darg winning (tornado hapen, I instant win)
Plz let me camyo
tanku fo camyo rai, u r graets storys writ.
character request
name:fernando torrez
descibeshon:the man killed a dog wid his bey he has humongous 1cm hair
beyblade;
mega ultra delta omega beta john cena
special move:go go die
instant win my beyblade touches other bey other bey break
plz let me have a 100 chapter appereance
mesa awantszo bwee win twit twoo

Mies pesron:
Ginkggah hagene
Descripe: aWesmed
BeybladeGaspmeger 3005(best)
Kewlz mozeGrinragon Sorin Emperoar Stripe

Izs wantz me charector twoo winz evorie timeis
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL OMFG
no let me in:
Name:Abhishack Lee Wong Romano Sasuke Uchiha
Description: Sasuke Uchihas hair plsu Tysons jackt and kais voice and hair. and dranzer
Beyblade: MAXXIMUM DRANZER DRACIEL TYSONKAI PEGASSI 940EDSLRFM14D (can spin for 2 years non stop plus faster than rF but its made of rubber and spins long and is fster)
Special MOVE: he jumps in air, flips launcher backwards, chants shoots be it fliez up it cries ottoyowa watashi washengUUUUUU, FALCON PUNCH! (it doesnt instant win, dat is an understatemynts.)
can I join and I cant lose and i cant die except if I die.
i die if im killed tho
okay then i can add u guys
o ys mi charchter is also japenise make sur u menshun it
NICE STRY MN!!!! IT WAS EPIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get out

I want to be in it
Name: Rei Kindle
Descrip: A awsum bladder that can defeet any1 who he battles.
Beyblade: Ultimate kill kill machine!!!!!!
Special move: DIE DIE BEYBLADE!!! Instant win. Goes around stadium with lightning speds taps ofer bey with a hard attack. instant KOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!! AWSUM STORY MAN!!!!!!
WIN thread
people shud make more threads like this
Wake Swure Mwy ChArotEr is Thwa Bwes pweasz
Me wwona doin stowee tooo

chrathecer: kyoyoya tategamee
dessrippcion: ultmate bader wich iz awwsom
beybade: flam ultmate drago367W (wikedd)
likez: chipps an bladin wtih frendds
peas putt mi on te stworee i rely lak yor stworee
yor te best ragiiieeko
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:44 PM)zflare3 Wrote: WIN thread
people shud make more threads like this

They already do Wink
ops i forgut to addd specal mov
specal mov: ultmate drago drago ultmate boom powor stricker attak
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:45 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:44 PM)zflare3 Wrote: WIN thread
2people shud make more threads like this

They already do Wink

good im cheking for some right now

"i ya dn mke my carter da bst i kll ya evn if you kll me fst!!!!"
Note: I'm not trying to be mean
Name:Kai-wannabe
Description: Asian.....that's all im giving
Beyblade: SUPER ULLTIMETER MGREA SONIRXCER L-Drago.......9o R4F (duble es sturung azzz R2F
Special movr: I CAN HAZ CHEZZZZE BURGER
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:43 PM)Nano Wrote: NICE STRY MN!!!! IT WAS EPIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get out

I want to be in it
Name: Rei Kindle
Descrip: A awsum bladder that can defeet any1 who he battles.
Beyblade: Ultimate kill kill machine!!!!!!
Special move: DIE DIE BEYBLADE!!! Instant win. Goes around stadium with lightning speds taps ofer bey with a hard attack. instant KOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!! AWSUM STORY MAN!!!!!!

Don't you mean insta pew pew
woh sum peapll cna actlee tok ma lagwigdge, i wuv dis fread
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:48 PM)Shadowâ„¢ Wrote: Don't you mean insta pew pew

lol i was saveing taht 1 for ltr in dah stry. but ok
insta pew pew: lasers fiya from sah beys mouth, loking onto all oder beys. makes it so they cnt move at all.
ok guys iLL START MAKeing the next chapter, who;s ecited?!
NANO I SAID NO MOR STUFF!
so amm i inn tis stworee or nott?
edvitt: ooh esf im inn fiss stworee!
i am raigecko! I cant wat to see whe u go nxxt1!2
(Jul. 22, 2011  10:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: i am raigecko! I cant wat to see whe u go nxxt1!2

mwee tooo, i'mw onn te edggde ov mye seet!
okay heres chapter 2
everyone gathered around the stadium getting ready for battle
alex dropped his bey into the sea becase were on the beach
it started flaoting awasy and he started swimming towards it but he couldn't reach it fast enough. then it sunk to the bottom of the sea forever and he went after it
he never came ack
everyone cried
then we had the tournament
GO SHOTT!
k am In write?
sop riting like dat guys it us dumb you can t do it you are not roNney T so weir all capable to talk right.
sop pasting here until hes is don with the next chapter tat im in because i am ABHISHACK LEE WONG ROMANO SASUKE UCHIHAS COUSIN WHO WAS LOST AND NO FOUND HE DIDNT DIE LIKE THE OTHERS SINCE ITACHI WAS 3 WEAK AT THE TIME, and HE WON THE KONOHOA WAR. he was also a soul reaper but then he let ichigo win he was the real good best guy. im in it rite? my MAXXIMUM DANZER DRAZIEL WIL WINJ OVER U GUYS AND I WILL WIN THE KONOHA WAR AGAIN WITH THAT BEy.

EDAT:
lammi help u, ur story sucks:

k so abhishack was winning against no one and they all were dead bascaly because he has dranxer draciel and its power wad too gr8 for them so hre met thgis gurl and she was the best but he was better so they went to the soul reapers society and killed shikamru nd even the powerful one.
when the y did that he won and she was dead because she was for the bad gys who went skuba so she was dead kiled. he was happy a bit so he went to fis friend george hawatashiwaiasha who new goku and they battles and goku lost to DRANZERRR DRACIEL MAXXIMUM TYSONKAI snd he coudlnt take it and gokui died hard so gohan was rose petals.
so he won because he is abhishack so he killed peopellee and was best so he had all the friends and he kiled them all becausze the people didnt have mouth swash so he did that and when to toragetr (tarhget store with the walmart) and he took som cyanide and get he gave it to da dog rupert hes derad now so the ENDDDDD
sorry i had to kill off alyx, he was hurtin gthe storyline to much sorrt thhink
dan ill rite however i want 2! this is perfectly fine how weere riting, this is how we learned