KIE V

Poll: do u acsept

yes i do
75.00%
no i wont
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
kie v im geting really tierd off u clsoeing my therds and stuff and shareef his real name is jack who ever that is we both talk and he said that wear tierd of u closeing are therds we both just want information and we cant get becosue there is no other sites like this and you keep closeing are therds Angry so wear going to setal this like men (it said on your profile that you wear a women so noafence) i decided i can swear at you and a bunch of other things nut that jus rude i have more class then that so im challageing u to a 1 on 1 best out off 3 beyblade match ill battle anytime seeing as it said u live in canada it wont be that hard meeting up if i win u i want u to stop closeing all my therds just becouse u all ready talk about them im new to this web site i wasent there for that and im pretty sher u get a new user everydau that hasent see it but whats to know the same stuff that i wanna know and if u win then ill coice as much pepole as i know to start bladeig agien so it will be as succsesfull as it was in 2004.

ps if you close this thredAngry
THAT A BOY CUZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE MY CUZIN LOL BUT YA II KNO
Best thread of '09.

I salute you.
LET'S SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN (even though you're a woman and i am aware of it)

LET'S BATTLE SPINNING TOPS
Someimes, one question threads are closed. If you have any good questions, use Ask a Question, Get an Answer! If you have anything uberly stupid, pm me Grin I'll be glad to help.
yea well im not going to fight her over a stupid thing like this so beyblade match
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LET'S BATTLE SPINNING TOPS

TWO BEY ENTER
ONE BEY LEAVES!
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:51 AM)kingkupa1 Wrote: yea well im not going to fight her over a stupid thing like this so beyblade match
I could probably beat you in an actual fight, hah. Unless you look like my brother.
2 blades spins 1 blade stops is what you ment
Thats not what they mean. I think they're making fun of the situation.

I am so shocked that this hasn't been locked yet.
you probley code becouse i dont hit girls
do u acsept my challange
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:52 AM)Crimson Wrote: TWO BEY ENTER
ONE BEY LEAVES!

unless you're both using RF, in which case they will both leave rather quickly
IMA KIK EVRYONEZ BUT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO MAN ARMY AGAINST ALL ME AND SHAREEF CUZIN AND CUZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIL;L PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw kai-v sucks at beyblade so you are probably good
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:57 AM)uberturtle7 Wrote: IMA KIK EVRYONEZ BUT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO MAN ARMY AGAINST ALL ME AND SHAREEF CUZIN AND CUZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIL;L PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a note to everyone reading this: this is real. there is a real person who thinks like this
matt shut up this is 1 on 1 i dont want an unfair battle
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: btw kai-v sucks at beyblade so you are probably good
... I try to improve with my Beyspirit ...
OK, however I am not telling you where I live anyway. Good luck.
guys i just acsepted his challenge why dont u acsept it too

kai-v lives near me kupa u can come stay at my house
i will tell you where kai-v lives
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i will tell you where kai-v lives

Gasp oh geez, seriously?
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I could probably beat you in an actual fight, hah.
Kai-V, I love you.
i will fight you in kai-v's place!
we might as well make this a 2 on 2 me and matt u and kie v wear do u live
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i will fight you in kai-v's place!

Brad, go to the battle in Kai-V wig and outfit.