[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

Good idea, I'm busy with carp loads of homework so I won't be able to do that today, but most likely tomorrow.
I have one question about this: how would you place the bladers? Like number of beys, how long they've been online, when they joined, what? Also I have propsed myself to the United Origonal Bladers but not the Nj bladers yet. I also have no word from UOB.
So have you made ur desion yet and I didnt mean to put that down so plz dont be mad.
Name: Anthony
State: NY
Beyblade Type: All but prefers Attack and Defence the most
What place would you like to have: Anything ReasonableExperience: Since the plastics, MFB came out now i ripping that too Able to come to meeting: Possibly
Why you want to join: Whenever theres a group battle, i wanna get in on the Blading As Well
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:15 AM)StormHollow Wrote: Name: Anthony
What place would you like to have: Anything ReasonableExperience: Since the plastics, MFB came out now i ripping that too Able to come to meeting: Possibly
Why you want to join: Whenever theres a group battle, i wanna get in on the Blading As Well

Congratulations,

Your accepted on the NJBeyblader's team
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

not saying anything negative but if u want to be organized say a specific number of teamates
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:34 PM)kira1 Wrote:

Congratulations,

Dude go away, he didn't post it on YOUR thread, he posted on OUR thread, even though we have an alliance it doesn't mean you can STEAL our members, nosy much... get out

StormHollow, your accepted 8D
Yeah i got a message i was like Wut? I posted in Beysharks, cause i was in the old one. So yeah, thanks Leone
Leone am I in I didnt mean to post it I'm sorryUnhappy plaz dont be mad and I am soooooo sry!!!!!!!!
xDD Your still not in

No prob SH
How can I redemm myself
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:19 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: How can I redemm myself

Tell me a combo that would beat this one in an attack stadium, and say why:
-MF-H Earth Bull C145 RS

Also, be relevant in your posts, and contribute to the team. Prove yourself.

@printers

How about this? I consider myself a Supervising General XD:

Leader- (printers234) The sole leader and founder of the Beysharks. He chooses whether people can become a Beyshark, organizes meetings, updating the thread and website, chooses the ranks of members, and decides whether to activate the Co-Leaders. He also takes the role of "Head" Supervisor.

Co-Leaders- Bladers having a rank of Veteran or General, and have proven themselves worthwhile Supervisors, can rise to Co-Leaders. Co-Leaders take the task of a Supervisor, as well as filling in for the Leader, and making connections with other Beysharks, branches, and teams.

Supervisors- While may not be a blader themselves, or experienced enough to be a Veteran, they help the Leaders in organizing meetings, keeping members on task, and other favors for the Leaders. They can also be a Veteran, Rookie, or General, at the same time.

General- The highest ranking bladers in the team, they have shown their skills at tournaments and have passed the test. Some attributes of a General are a rank lower than 100, a Gold/Silver/Bronze face (has placed in a tournament), or have proved face-to-face to another General/Leader that they have the skills necessary to become this rank. They know much about the real mechanics of blading, and can prove their knowledge ie. The RF one of the best bottoms for an Attack beyblade because of it's rubber gripping the stadium floor, causing great friction.

Veteran- A level up from the rookie, they are experienced bladers, whether or not their skills can prove it. Some attributes of these members would be=Has entered at least one WBO sanctioned tournament, or has gone to a Beysharks meeting. Has any blader rank in the WBO Beypoint system. Knows some mechanics of blading, such as obvious parts for types, and may or may not know how they are the best ie. RF is good for attack because it is fast.

Blader- The rookies of the team, they have yet to show their strength in blading, and some attributes of these members would be=Has not participated in a WBO sanctioned tournament or meeting of the Beysharks. Does not have a blader rank in the WBO Beypoint system. Has yet to learn the true points of blading ie. I think HF is awesome for Attack!
I like it Darkbladea. But I cant figue out where I am. I know the real mechanics of beyblade but I dont have any other attributes of a General or Veteran. I consider myself as a Supervising ______ but cant fill the blank. Any help?
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:

Congratulations,

Dude go away, he didn't post it on YOUR thread, he posted on OUR thread, even though we have an alliance it doesn't mean you can STEAL our members, nosy much... get out

Dude don't even go there your stole from me first

Maroyasha Aaron
NJ
All types
and i would like to be a well anything i can do to help out
i am an experienced blader for a rookie i guess
and as of the meetings if they are in nj or somethin close i might be able to make it
and i want to join to battle other bladers

also i am on the nj bladers team so i thought it would be alright since our teams are freinds

so am i in

then you said this, "kira1 Guess I'll see ya there (hopefully) Oh yeah... and your accepted 8D"

so eat your worldsWords Pinching_eyes_2
Attached Files

.gif   th_thoo1dsb.gif (Size: 25.47 KB / Downloads: 170)
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:31 AM)kira1 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:

Congratulations,

Dude don't even go there your stole from me first

Maroyasha Aaron
NJ
All types
and i would like to be a well anything i can do to help out
i am an experienced blader for a rookie i guess
and as of the meetings if they are in nj or somethin close i might be able to make it
and i want to join to battle other bladers

also i am on the nj bladers team so i thought it would be alright since our teams are freinds

so am i in

then you said this, "kira1 Guess I'll see ya there (hopefully) Oh yeah... and your accepted 8D"

so eat your worldsWords Pinching_eyes_2

Guess so xDD You won this round...

@darkbladea Aiight, sounds good Smile You used my YT name xDD

@NightVirgo8787 I think you should be a Supervising Veteran Smile

I'll update the OP
Thanks for clearing things up earthleone. Also maybe when we meet we can have a tournament within the team. Like since we have 11 people, 10 will compete to battle earthleone, since he is the leader. Or if we get 1 more member it will be all 12. Just an idea.
Yeah good idea, except last time I said we would have a meeting (on the old team), I said we would have tournament just for fun, not for beypoints, and then Kai-V got all up in my face saying that you can't broadcast a tournament that isn't for beypoints, it has to be OFFICIAL.

Imma trying to have our first meeting put together!! WOOT! Any ideas for places, I was thinking somewhere in PA so it would be at least a LITTLE more convenient for our northern bladers. Not as far south as Raven Rock, but not as far north as Erie, I was thinking trying to find a park in Phillie, whaddya think?
That sound good I might be able to come if its in Pa and you can meet some of the NJBeyblayders there and if your going to the tournament on 2/20 in ny I will be there with some of my team.
Im ok with PA but Im not sure about Phille. Its 4 hours from my house. My parents wouldnt drive me there just for a meeting. I was thinking Lancaster or somewhere in kind of the middle of southern PA.
Sounds good, I'll try and get an OK from mah parents, and find a park Smile

I found a park, it is HUGE. Susquehannock State Park, at 224 acres, Lancaster PA. Don't think it would work though...
earthleone234

*smacks face* Whoops...

Any changes guys? This could only really work if we had a lot of people on the team XD

Can any people make it to the NJ/NY area?
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:50 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I like it Darkbladea. But I cant figue out where I am. I know the real mechanics of beyblade but I dont have any other attributes of a General or Veteran. I consider myself as a Supervising ______ but cant fill the blank. Any help?

Try Veteran for now. Or consider yourself just in the middle XD Come to WBO tournament and show people how good you really are Joyful_2
No way we are having it at that park... I got lost there like 15 times...
aj
MD
admin
my best blade at the moment is gravity perseus
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:00 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Sounds good, I'll try and get an OK from mah parents, and find a park Smile

I found a park, it is HUGE. Susquehannock State Park, at 224 acres, Lancaster PA. Don't think it would work though...

Found an NC park called the Hangar and it has a giant bowl that serves as the PERFECT stadium.