E3 2008!

i see to be going reverse of everyone here

Uncertain
How about they renew the gundam game series because im sure anyone whos a gundam game fan knows gundam games been out since SNES believe it or not it has and like the battle assult games they had for the PS1 i would like to see those games remade how about anyone else?
If someone made ANY good or decent mech game I'll be damn surprised.

I'm not looking forward to Armored Core The Answer this year, because I hated AC4. AC is basically for super hXc greasemonkeys with a lot of time.

There's a few Gundam games coming to PSP and 360 anyway. Kind of looking forward to it, but I'll have to see gameplay videos and maybe rent it before I actually buy another mech game.
(Aug. 08, 2008  9:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: If someone made ANY good or decent mech game I'll be damn surprised.

I'm not looking forward to Armored Core The Answer this year, because I hated AC4. AC is basically for super hXc greasemonkeys with a lot of time.

There's a few Gundam games coming to PSP and 360 anyway. Kind of looking forward to it, but I'll have to see gameplay videos and maybe rent it before I actually buy another mech game.

I agree with you 100% on the Armored Core 4 being crappy as hell and ive seen the videos of the gundam games for the psp and 360 the ones on the 360 in my opinion is just like moble suit gundam crossfire (which is for PS3) and the soppose nex-gen gundam game was the one for the ps3 and they did a poor job of that game the gundam games for the ps2 where way better that the one for the ps3.
(Aug. 08, 2008  9:34 PM)bugturtles Wrote: If someone made ANY good or decent mech game I'll be damn surprised.

Thsoe Gundam games on PSP in Japan sell gangbusters, but for some reason never get released in North America. There's like over 4 of them on PSP.

And a Mecha game that could be good, Macross Frontier for PSP looks cool, too bad it has a 1% of coming to North America, same goes for the Anime.
Yea if you do some research on the gundam games. Most of them are getting released in Asia and only a small amount is being shipped over here.
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:21 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Yea if you do some research on the gundam games. Most of them are getting released in Asia and only a small amount is being shipped over here.

I can't imagine why.

(Hint: Gundam is not popular here.)
yea that is true but it is growing very small lol.