E230 discussion

Today at a tourney, I used MF-H Phantom Cancer E230D and I won quite alot of battles against Duo 230MB's and Phantom 230's. This combo needs testing as it is really good
i think this is good Duo Aquario E230CS??
I don't get what you are tryin to say here?
If you are suggesting that combo, some results are already in the OP.
E230 is a good spinning track but it easy to...brake,too!Watch BBG's unboxing of thief phoenic E230 GCF
That was the gcf I love bbg anyway meow! Please test msf revizer revizer e230 cs vs mf-h flash Orion s130 rf revizer is testing good vs flash this may be a breakthrough
Why don't you go to the combo's thread and look for tests?
And I don't get what you mean by breakthrough...we've known Revizer was good..
(Jun. 05, 2012  5:10 PM)facade Wrote: That was the gcf I love bbg anyway meow! Please test msf revizer revizer e230 cs vs mf-h flash Orion s130 rf revizer is testing good vs flash this may be a breakthrough

Im prettysure i already did that one. Revizer wins. The disc kills flash. You have ti use a tall height to have a chance of beating 230 with attack
I don't know it will work or not but I think e230 can be knocked out
the 145 based att combos will surely not hit the disk of e230(tell me if iam wrong)
And use of a thick quite fusion wheel will be good to smash directly into e230 at low heights

I think variaries is quite thick and at 90/100/85 it must hit the e230's disk
So anyone in here pls test

mf variaries 100/90/85 r2f/rdf/xf vs mf duo_e230 cs

I don't have any of those parts and I don't know that variaries will ko e230 or not but atleast I think it will knock him that much off balance that it will have floor scrapes
Pls try...
I don't know it will work or not but I think e230 can be knocked out
the 145 based att combos will surely not hit the disk of e230(tell me if iam wrong)
And use of a thick quite fusion wheel will be good to smash directly into e230 at low heights

I think variaries is quite thick and at 90/100/85 it must hit the e230's disk
So anyone in here pls test

mf variaries 100/90/85 r2f/rdf/xf vs mf duo_e230 cs

I don't have any of those parts and I don't know that variaries will ko e230 or not but atleast I think it will knock him that much off balance that it will have floor scrapes
Pls try...
I know many of u will think that variaries is not as effective as blitz and flash but blitz is thin and flash has slopes on it which e230 can easily counter by changing height.
E230's disk is what kills low-track Attackers, so you want as little contact with it as possible, and most 145-based combos get caught in the space between the disk and whatever Wheel(s) is being used. So, this means that Attackers will actually have to utilize higher tracks (195+) to make good metal contact with the opponent.
Dude u do not get me
I know that but remember how u countered the ed145
This spin track absorb the hits by rotating itself but still take a huge force of impact and get koed and is not as much effective against c145 which reduces the speed or momentum of the attacking beyblade
Same is the case with e230 which won't decrease the momentum of attack
Smash or push the e230 with such force that it get koed
And I am not talking of metal to metal contact

Its metal to plastic
Unless u won't try it u won't understand it
And I am not talking of metal to metal contact

Its metal to plastic
Unless u won't try it u won't understand it
@Hasbrogeek Well not evn flash could do that. It obviously doesnt matter if the momentum is decreased or not. Metal on Plastic < Metal on Metal.

Edit: It does matter if the momentum is decreased, but the force pretty much wont be enough. I would like to see tests with heavier wheels to go against E230. No need to be mean or anything. Smile
Here's a quick sidenote to yall just to save yall some time.

Flash TH170RF does perfectly fine against E230 combos. Your welcome.
Try mf basalt 90 mf
Against e230
This should grind the spin of opposing bey
Can somebody do Mf-h flash orion 160 rf vs msf duo aquario e230 cs (I'm just curious to see if it works i know we already have th170, but still just wanna know Smile )
MSFs aren't compatible with MFB, just Zero-G.

According to Dark_Mousy, 160 is kind of an awkward height against E230. It tends to hit he space in between the disc of E230 and the Metal Wheel.
i meant mf-h and thanks so if th170 soposedly works than i want to see some tests somebody please test mf-h duo aquario 230 cs V.S. mf-h flash _ th170 rf
(Jun. 06, 2012  5:11 PM)facade Wrote: i meant mf-h and thanks so if th170 soposedly works than i want to see some tests somebody please test mf-h duo aquario 230 cs V.S. mf-h flash _ th170 rf

Flash does just as bad. MSF Revizer Revizer E230 CS has a slightly higher win rate against flash. Not much difference tho.
(Jun. 06, 2012  5:11 PM)facade Wrote: i meant mf-h and thanks so if th170 soposedly works than i want to see some tests somebody please test mf-h duo aquario 230 cs V.S. mf-h flash _ th170 rf

If you look in my testing thread you will see I did Revizer test similar to it. With Duo it does just as good against flash. Flash has a problem with E230 in general.

Oh yay so revizer with e230 is working. anyway i wanna see those 230 benchmark tests. I wanna get a better idea of e230's stamina can somebody do phantom bull e230 wd vs phantom bull ad145 wd, or would that be to much of a height diferance, and some solo spin times please
I only have multiples of Earth, so could I test Earth Aquario E230SD VS Earth Aquario 230SD for Stamina?
ya that will have to do thanks
Re: Discussion of High-Track attack, yeah, may do well against e230, but it'll suck against almost everything else. Better bet is to use stamina.
I'm honestly still very uncomfortable with this part and Revizer Revizer running around especially together, though it really just means I can spend money on hms/plastics rather than increasingly heavier metal circles.
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Re: Discussion of High-Track attack, yeah, may do well against e230, but it'll suck against almost everything else. Better bet is to use stamina.
I'm honestly still very uncomfortable with this part and Revizer Revizer running around especially together, though it really just means I can spend money on hms/plastics rather than increasingly heavier metal circles.

Honestly Revizer Revizer does help E230. But Duo, Saramanda Saramanda also work good on it.
(Jun. 07, 2012  6:51 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Re: Discussion of High-Track attack, yeah, may do well against e230, but it'll suck against almost everything else. Better bet is to use stamina.

Honestly Revizer Revizer does help E230. But Duo, Saramanda Saramanda also work good on it.

I'd like to see the saramanda tests
E230 Testing

Standard Procedure
-Stamina Testing - First Launch Alternates
-Defense Testing - Attack Launched Second
-E230 : Higher Mode
-CS : Calm
-RF : Prime
-MB : Used, Not Worn

MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS vs. MF-L L-Drago Guardian BD145RF

Duo: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
L-Drago: 10 Wins (0 KO, 10 OS)
Duo Win Percentage: 0%

MF-H Duo Aquario 230CS vs. MF-L L-Drago Guardian BD145RF

Duo: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
L-Drago: 10 Wins (6 KO, 4 OS)
Duo Win Percentage: 0%

Saramanda Saramanda E230CS vs. MF-L L-Drago Guardian BD145RF

Saramanda: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
L-Drago: 10 Wins (0 KO, 10 OS)
Saramanda Win Percentage: 0%

thanks for at least doing saramanda, this l-drago guardian seems underused if it's so good i wanna see it vs revizer ( i'm pretty sure the second test should be benchmark )