Duo [Spark FX] Discussion

Try it with a MF-H??
Ok i will test later or tomorrow.
Have the tests been released?
(Oct. 18, 2013  8:31 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Have the tests been released?

No i have been busy. I will get them out in 1-2 days.
MF-M Duo Aquario SA165BWD Vs MSF-M Killerken Dragoon BGrin
  1. Duo:19 OS
    Dragoon:1 OS
Win Rate: 95%
  1. If you want me to do anymore tests ask me. Also sorry for the long wait.
(Oct. 22, 2013  8:39 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: MF-M Duo Aquario SA165BWD Vs MSF-M Killerken Dragoon BGrin

Wow...

Was this in Zero-G or BB-10? I'd assume Zero-G. These results seem really, too good. I'll try to do some tests, later in the week.

We all "hate" Hasbro for massacring Duo, and we get this.
(Oct. 22, 2013  8:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  8:39 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: MF-M Duo Aquario SA165BWD Vs MSF-M Killerken Dragoon BGrin

Wow...

Was this in Zero-G or BB-10? I'd assume Zero-G. These results seem really, too good. I'll try to do some tests, later in the week.

It was BB10. I am going to test this in zero g later.
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:03 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  8:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Wow...

If it was BB-10, should you try Dragoon with SA165 EWD, since rather than BGrin, it is currently top-tier?
try hasbro duo cancer b d vs takara duo cancer w145wd
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:07 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: try hasbro duo cancer b d vs takara duo cancer w145wd

But those are two different combos? They'd perform differently and it wouldn't be a fair comparison, at all.

If anything, you'd want Hasbro Duo Cancer W145 WD vs. TT Duo Cancer W145 WD or vice versa with BGrin, giving fair tests.
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:03 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  8:50 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Wow...

If it was BB-10, should you try Dragoon with SA165 EWD, since rather than BGrin, it is currently top-tier?

What do you mean it is currently top-tier? I will test against Dragoon with SA165 EWD ASAP!
(Oct. 22, 2013  10:09 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  9:03 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: It was BB10. I am going to test this in zero g later.

What do you mean it is currently top-tier? I will test against Dragoon with SA165 EWD ASAP!

Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD is Top Tier in BB-10, while BGrin is not.
We really need to see benchmark tests of the Takara Tomy Duo to see if this is actually any better or not. If the results end up close to the same then I will make the argument that one should always use the TT Duo since its performance is much better against basically everything else. I don't honestly expect the Hasbro Duo results to even be that close to the TT Duo, and most certainly not better.
But you've gotta admit having a metal fury part that's actually usefull would be pretty darn cool.

It would be hilarious to see this thing pop up in the winning combos thread in some big tournament. Tongue_out

I believe the reason that Duo on 230MB is unable to win against Phantom on 230D is because Phantom simply destabilizes it. Also, H Duo is considerably light, and therfore is much more easy to destabilize.

Speaking of H Duo's featherweight in the metagame, is anybody going to weigh H Duo?

Maybe what I can do is find the accurate or approximate weight of H Duo Uranus, and report back.

Okay, so the approximate(hopefully exact weight) of H Duo is 30.8 grams.

Lighter than I thought.
Duo ice-Titan is horrible, it's parts get messed up and it wobbles too much, plus, the WD on it is bad because it goes flat if you keep using it! This is true, I got one that was brand new and this happened...
(Oct. 31, 2013  9:12 PM)Planetx2001 Wrote: Duo ice-Titan is horrible, it's parts get messed up and it wobbles too much, plus, the WD on it is bad because it goes flat if you keep using it! This is true, I got one that was brand new and this happened...

Well...

Most out-of-the-box/stock-beyblades are, in fact, horrible.

This Spark FX Ver. of Duo is not good, in general, but it is currently being tested, to be sure we did not completely overlook it.

All bottoms wear down after constant use, nothing can stop that. Its not just your WD.

Tongue_out
wow it's been out forever and it took this long too discover it's use XD anyway it almost came close to OS'ing Death Nemesis 160WD in my 3rd custom tourny (Leone19 was using) but it failed and ended up winning about 0 times XD anyway even though it's alot bulkier its got bad balance Unhappy
Is anyone up for H Proto Nemesis testing?
(Oct. 31, 2013  9:57 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Is anyone up for H Proto Nemesis testing?

This wouldn't belong here.

You could have post this in Beyblade Random thoughts Tongue_out

If you want to make a thread, make one Tongue_out I'd be happy to do tests.
(Oct. 31, 2013  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2013  9:57 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: Is anyone up for H Proto Nemesis testing?

This wouldn't belong here.

You could have post this in Beyblade Random thoughts Tongue_out

If you want to make a thread, make one Tongue_out I'd be happy to do tests.

Really? I'll PM you what to test.