Driver Blow Draft

Blow is a Beyblade Burst driver that was first released with Odin Central Blow. It features a small flat tip and a regular driver height. The driver acts aggressively, but not as aggressively as Accel due to the smaller surface area. The one, main flaw is that if the combo is slide shot or hit hard enough, it will fall over and will either take a while to get up or not get up.

Combos:
Odin Heavy/Spread Blow

Releases:
B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow - Dark Blue
B-21 Custom Set: Attack & Balance Type: Spriggan Spread Blow - Light Blue
B-24 02 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evileye Wing Needle: Deathscyther Armed Blow - Dark Blue
(Dec. 27, 2015  1:39 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Blow is a Beyblade Burst driver that was first released with Odin Central Blow. It features a small flat tip and a regular driver height. The driver acts aggressively, but not as aggressively as Accel. This driver, though, has more stamina than Accel. The one, main flaw is that if the combo is slide shot or hit hard enough, it will fall over and will either take a while to get up or not get up.

Combos:
Odin Heavy/Spread Blow

Releases:
B-24 02 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evileye Wing Needle: Deathscyther Armed Blow - Dark Blue

My edits are in bold.
Also, Blow has more Stamina than Accel? From what I've played, Accel always outspinned Blow.
(Dec. 27, 2015  1:39 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Blow is a Beyblade Burst driver that was first released with Odin Central Blow. It features a small flat tip and a regular driver height. The driver acts aggressively, but not as aggressively as Accel. The one, main flaw is that if the combo is slide shot or hit hard enough, it will fall over and will either take a while to get up or not get up.

Combos:
Odin Heavy/Spread Blow

Releases:

Try and reword these, they're just awkward and unnatural sounding. The comma in the second bold sentence is unneeded.
I would also explain that the reason why this Driver does not act as aggressively as Accel is exactly because of the smaller area of friction with the stadium floor.
FIREFIRE Wrote: Description

Blow is Balance Type Driver that was first released with B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow. It features a small flat tip [similar to SF from MFB] and an average height . this Driver moves aggressively due to its flat tip, but not as aggressive as Accel because of a smaller surface area that touch stadium floor compared to Accel. The one and Main issue of this Driver is if Bey uses this Driver, gets strong hit or loose balance it will fall over and take a while to regain balance. But it can be fixed by use of outward weight focused Disks Like Ring and Heavy

Use In Balance Customization
Odin Heavy/Ring/Spread Blow

Products

Overall this Driver is seriously competitive in Balance Types Customization and have pros more then its con making it MUST HAVE for all serious blader

how my revised version look? @[Jonahblader13] you can use this reworded version
The grammar is still off I think, needs a bit more work.
The comparison with SF is inaccurate and unnecessary, and you are supposed to briefly mention the "pros and cons" in the Overall section, never write "pros and cons". And as was mentioned, most of the sentences would have to be reworded.
i think blow is also used in staller combos like D S/K B.
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:45 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think blow is also used in staller combos like D S/K B.

Zephyr accel and assault are all better options
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:02 PM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  12:45 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think blow is also used in staller combos like D S/K B.

Zephyr accel and assault are all better options

well accel and zephyr maybe better but i dont think assault will be better for stalling than blow. blow has less friction.
(Jul. 06, 2017  2:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:02 PM)mj9 Wrote: Zephyr accel and assault are all better options

well accel and zephyr maybe better but i dont think assault will be better for stalling than blow. blow has less friction.

Assault is faster, so there is less chance of it being hit. Also, Blow is in that position of the stadium for where it is most likely to get hit, and since it is easily destabilized, that screws it over.
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  2:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: well accel and zephyr maybe better but i dont think assault will be better for stalling than blow. blow has less friction.

Assault is faster, so there is less chance of it being hit. Also, Blow is in that position of the stadium for where it is most likely to get hit, and since it is easily destabilized, that screws it over.

i thought with disc with lots of owd the balance problem of blow could be solved.
(Jul. 07, 2017  12:58 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Assault is faster, so there is less chance of it being hit. Also, Blow is in that position of the stadium for where it is most likely to get hit, and since it is easily destabilized, that screws it over.

i thought with disc with lots of owd the balance problem of blow could be solved.

Well even a disk with good OWD Blow's friction is still too low to be able to regain balance easily.
blow weighs 5.5g
It has nice future for small Driver based and i am looking forward for the large based.
(Jan. 31, 2016  11:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Blow is Balance Type Performance Tip that was first released with B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow.
==Description==
Blow features a cone shaped tip ending in a flat tip of  very short diameter. Due to the small surface area, Blow will create a moderately aggressive, and if launched with a Banking Shoot, easily controllable movement pattern. In terms of speed, Blow lags behind Iron and Zephyr however it is capable of reaching and stalling on the Tornado Ridge. The small surface area of the Performance Tip results in low friction with the stadium floor which bolsters the burst resistance of the Customization using Blow. While these features may imply high Stamina and Attack potential, Blow has three major weaknesses that makes it a huge risk in competitive play.The conical shape, low friction  and small diameter of the Performance Tip causes Blow to suffer from Balance issues, making the Customization using it extremely easy to destabilize increasing the chances of scraping and loosing stamina. The low friction causes the Customization using Blow to have poor KO defense making it extremely easy to Knock-out of the stadium. Further more, the small diameter causes Blow to fall over easily at low spin velocities making it extremely weak against opposite-spin opponents. Due to these reasons, Blow has no usage in any type of Customization in both the Standard and Hasbro-only format.    

==Overall==
Blow features great stamina and burst resistance, but is hindered by having low KO resistance, high scrape risk and instability from having and high destabilization risk. Due to all of these downfalls, Blow is recommended for collection purposes only.  
==Product List==
  • B-17 Odin Central Blow (translucent blue)
  • B-21 Spriggan Spread Blow (Beyblade Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance) (translucent turquoise)
  • B-24 02 Deathscyther Armed Blow (Random Booster Vol. 2) (translucent navy blue)
  • Corocoro Limited Driver (gold)
  • Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Bloody Red ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
  • Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Mirage Clear ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
its been a while so i might have gotten a bit rusty at making drafts.also someone edit the op pls.
Sweet mother of Necromancy, Batman!
Bump i think this draft can be approved
We already have a good Blow page on the wiki with everything listed here on there (critically poor balance killing any Attack or Stamina potential)
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: We already have a good Blow page on the wiki with everything listed here on there (critically poor balance killing any Attack or Stamina potential)
Oh ok sorry i wwas not aware of that