Double Drift or Double Bearing Deck?!

Silver Springs, Maryland
Tournament Results
Martin Luther King jr Park
1120 Jackson Rd
1:00 PM on 10/17/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format: The format for this event is Burst Standard. Please read the Burst Standard rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete. Legal parts / launchers will not be lent out by event staff.

Host: CrisisCrusher07

Location: This event will be held outdoors at Martin Luther King Jr. Park. Please note the address in the description as the park itself is quite large and typing the park name into Google Maps may lead you in the wrong direction. Look at the picture for guidance.
[Image: 209914165_329425355479803_88577279805146...e=6175A625]

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 1:00pm, please plan to arrive around 12:00pm when registration will begin. Registration will close at 12:45pm. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue. If you are running a little late please make a post with your estimated time of arival in the thread and or send me a private message.

I will not be accepting any player registered or not past 1:15pm!!

Prizes: Will be given to the 1st Place player after the finals have been completed.

COVID-19 Precautions READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE:
This event will cooperate with Montgomery County Reopening Guidelines, as well as the WBO Covid-19 Guidelines effective from last year.

[Image: unnamed_1_2a03d87f-d496-4de7-b2a4-c42bf2...1610578282]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by

1st Place:
Will recieve a $35 Gift card code to Four-Gaming

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 1:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
@worldbeyblade
WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #MDBEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 01, 2021  1:01 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  12:49 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: They've said it's the same but idk, hopefully i get to test it out today

Which sets, the new stadium battle set and the triple DB set with Dangerous and prominence?

Prob the triple. Got mine from Amazon.co.jp for 64. Hope it gets here fast to

I just did a preorder for both with free shipping from BeysandBricks for both sets
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:20 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:01 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Prob the triple. Got mine from Amazon.co.jp for 64. Hope it gets here fast to

I just did a preorder for both with free shipping from BeysandBricks for both sets

Sick.
Yooo, ya boi got his Devil blade let's gooo!!!!!!!
*sighs* welp, I'm most likely not gonna be prepared for this tourney unfortunately, i just now got an email bout my preorders as a Partially shipped (most likely for the all in one set that comes with Gold Belial and Violet Bahamut), checked to see who it's supposed to be shipped by, dang jerks are having the set shipped by USPS (which sucks cause i did a preorder for both sets that came with the Free-shipping option)
Hey guys, i got the all in one set, now just need the DB triple set with dangerous Belial
Let's go y'all 10 days left, hopefully get the DB triple set before then, time for this Dragon Blader to get fired up!!!!!!!
Hey guys, so ya boi got 2 new containers so uhhh, expect a MUCH taller stack that I'll be bringing with me this time lol 😅😅😅
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:11 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey guys, so ya boi got 2 new containers so uhhh, expect a MUCH taller stack that I'll be bringing with me this time lol 😅😅😅

Oh no. Lol
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:11 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Hey guys, so ya boi got 2 new containers so uhhh, expect a MUCH taller stack that I'll be bringing with me this time lol 😅😅😅

I feel like this is your training regimen.
Now Ryan, we're already slightly concerned by the amount of beys you bring with you on a giant rolling cart. The idea of it being two containers larger, well, we're worried about you! Carry fewer beys with you if you can. Maybe just bring what you'll use.
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:18 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:

Oh no. Lol

Basically just for my Hasbro collection tbh

Big container to put all my Hasbro and TT layers together in

(Oct. 10, 2021  1:50 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:

I feel like this is your training regimen.

Not really tbh, i wish though, then i can actually say I'm kinda like Valt Aoi

(Oct. 10, 2021  1:59 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Now Ryan, we're already slightly concerned by the amount of beys you bring with you on a giant rolling cart. The idea of it being two containers larger, well, we're worried about you! Carry fewer beys with you if you can. Maybe just bring what you'll use.

Well to be exact, one container is the same as my other three containers i keep my drivers and chips in, the newer one however, decided to get it so i can finally have both my Hasbro and TT beys together (the layers to be exact
*sighs* welp, ya boi may not possibly get the Overdrive set either before or exactly this Sunday y'all 😔
(Oct. 11, 2021  9:12 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: *sighs* welp, ya boi may not possibly get the Overdrive set either before or exactly this Sunday y'all 😔

To be fair I don’t expect many people to have it this week.
(Oct. 12, 2021  3:32 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  9:12 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: *sighs* welp, ya boi may not possibly get the Overdrive set either before or exactly this Sunday y'all 😔

To be fair I don’t expect many people to have it this week.

I'm hoping i get mine, either before sunday or at least early morning of Sunday, hopefully possibly
(Oct. 12, 2021  4:05 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2021  3:32 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: To be fair I don’t expect many people to have it this week.

I'm hoping i get mine, either before sunday or at least early morning of Sunday, hopefully possibly

Where did you order it from?
(Oct. 12, 2021  10:35 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2021  4:05 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: I'm hoping i get mine, either before sunday or at least early morning of Sunday, hopefully possibly

Where did you order it from?

Same place i preordered the all in one set as well where you and Mr. Allen recommended to getting Devil blade from, BeysandBricks

My set's finally beem shipped, now i just gotta hope and pray i get it either before or at the very least early morning of said Sunday
Welp, looks like mine ain't coming till Monday of Next week unfortunately 😔
(Oct. 13, 2021  2:28 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Welp, looks like mine ain't coming till Monday of Next week unfortunately 😔

Got mine, prob gonna try to make a video on it
(Oct. 13, 2021  2:28 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Welp, looks like mine ain't coming till Monday of Next week unfortunately 😔

What shipping did you get?
Mine just got sent. Cmon UPS.
(Oct. 13, 2021  10:45 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:

What shipping did you get?

Same as the all in one set, USPS, which sucks cause though i got that a day early from what it was actually supposed to be, this i feel like might possibly come Sunday, but most likely while I'm already at the tournament
(Oct. 13, 2021  11:13 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2021  10:45 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: What shipping did you get?

Same as the all in one set, USPS, which sucks cause though i got that a day early from what it was actually supposed to be, this i feel like might possibly come Sunday, but most likely while I'm already at the tournament

USPS doesn’t run on Sundays. So if it’s a day early it would be Saturday.
Let's hope my work gets done early. Otherwise I cannot attend. But my son will. He will give you guys enough trouble

If I do make it I'm ready to bot make it to stage 2 and still go up the ranks XD

Now IF I make it to the tourney and IF I make it to stage 2. Don't let me get the first point if we play each other
I hope i do well still even if i don't get the Overdrive set, although I'll most likely still get my butt handed to me since a lot of y'all (including Mr. Mike) have said set, so yeah, good luck to y'all and uhhh, R.I.P. for me if my set don't arrive in time lol 😅
Congrats to the future winner and good luck to the contestants!