Do you have friends in real-life that like Beyblade?

well, of my friends, imma have to say im most into it. i have two other freinds who are rly into it, but one(my cuz) moved to ny w/out his beys bcause of covid(his moms a nurse). The other is chill, we quarantine, then hang out, then quarantine, etc. Two of my friends, one being another cuz, like it, but never got into about it. the rest of my friends either dont know or flat-out dont care.
Used to when I was younger. Now I do not have any that likes Beyblade.
I live in Toronto so quite a few of my friends are actually into beyblade. I’m pretty sure one of my friends has even judged during a couple of events!
I have a friend, but he’s starting to loose interest.
Yup I probably have about 2 to 3 friends that play beys
lol im a dad so my friend is super into it....my 6 year old kid haha.

id say we are about equally into beyblading. ill be real with you, i would not be into beyblades if my kid didn't use some Christmas money last year to bring home the hasbro slingshock set from Target. I was like "wtf is this" but then we played with it during Christmas break and we got kind of competitive with it, all the while watching the anime. Even my wife got into playing us (we would do "winner stays on" kind of competitions) and she'll play us 3 player on the b-50 stadium once in a while. i'll say its definitely helped get us thru the pandemic.

i will say im noticing online more and more dads that are into beyblades. Even at my work, i've found some other "beyblade dads" who play with their kids and some younger work friends that used to play original or metal series....so once the pandemic is over i plan on having a no-kids "beyblades and beers" night haha....i might even incorporate a little betting (dollar a match?) haha
yes i do he actually got me in burst. we go to tournaments and test combos when i got to their house
~Repeated Post~
i have no friends that like beyblade Unhappy all of them lost intrest and dont really care anymore Unhappy
Friends? what are you guys talking about? (JK)

Anyways, no.
Uh…. I’m supposed to have friends?
Nope just my angry sister.
I'm not sure guys, but this thread was originally used last in January, so nearly 7 months ago! Isn't that "Necro-posting"?
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I'm not sure guys, but this thread was originally used last in January, so nearly 7 months ago! Isn't that "Necro-posting"?

This is what's the call a "EverGreen Thread"

I think it is
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I'm not sure guys, but this thread was originally used last in January, so nearly 7 months ago! Isn't that "Necro-posting"?

This is what's the call a "EverGreen Thread"

I think it is
"EverGreen Thread"? What does that mean now?
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:02 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This is what's the call a "EverGreen Thread"

I think it is
"EverGreen Thread"? What does that mean now?

Threads with a specific topic (or so I was told) or something general do not apply to the Necro posting rules
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:02 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: "EverGreen Thread"? What does that mean now?

Threads with a specific topic (or so I was told) or something general do not apply to the Necro posting rules

I think it's a specific topic that will never die or sth (not the best words), like "Favorite beyblade" (I think)
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:02 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: "EverGreen Thread"? What does that mean now?

Oh okay! So that means that this Thread can continuously be used without being worried about necro-posting right? Okay, thanks.
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:28 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Threads with a specific topic (or so I was told) or something general do not apply to the Necro posting rules

I think it's a specific topic that will never die or sth (not the best words), like "Favorite beyblade" (I think)
That makes more sense

(Aug. 02, 2021  6:31 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:22 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Threads with a specific topic (or so I was told) or something general do not apply to the Necro posting rules
Oh okay! So that means that this Thread can continuously be used without being worried about necro-posting right? Okay, thanks.

Dang your a fast learner!
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:31 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
BeySkozo RakyOh okay! So that means that this Thread can continuously be used without being worried about necro-posting right? Okay, thanks.

That isn't really that hard to understand lol. Also by some things you just need common sense to understand it. That's the point.
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:41 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  6:31 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
BeySkozo RakyOh okay! So that means that this Thread can continuously be used without being worried about necro-posting right? Okay, thanks.

That isn't really that hard to understand lol. Also by some things you just need common sense to understand it. That's the point.

Lol
I have 2 that are