Do you have friends in real-life that like Beyblade?

(Nov. 16, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i used to have friends that played but...

what happened

Did something happen

some grew out of it, a few i couldn't see or keep in touch with... and the other.... well we had an argument
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:38 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: what happened

Did something happen

some grew out of it, a few i couldn't see or keep in touch with... and the other.... well we had an argument

oof
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:49 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Oh oh I know they stopped playing

most likely
I don't have any friends that do, they'd probably find it weird if they knew I did.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't have any friends that do, they'd probably find it weird if they knew I did.

sad
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

(i searched and i didnt see any threads like this)

I've got my friends Tory, who uses Stamina Types and likes Fafnir, Jaycob, who uses Defence Types and likes Forneus, and Jayden, who uses Attack Types and likes Luinor. And then myself, who uses Balance Types and likes Spryzen.
Out of my 10 friends who like beyblade.
Half like hasbro, Half life TT
I don’t get why people like hasbro tt I so much better I guess not having to do the stickers is nice but still I just don’t get it
Short answer no
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I don’t get why people like hasbro tt I so much better I guess not having to do the stickers is nice but still I just don’t get it

I agree. TT is WAY better.
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: I don’t get why people like hasbro tt I so much better I guess not having to do the stickers is nice but still I just don’t get it

TT is serious competition
hasbro is for fun
Lol I have many friends that like beyblade

But some quit after metal fight and didn't know burst existed
Yes I have lot of friends who love Beyblade and play to Beyblade together is amazing, fun and it's beautiful.
Yeah, I have 2. They like it but not as much as me.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Yeah, I have 2. They like it but not as much as me.

sad
I have a friend who lies beyblade he's on the wbo too its bubba409434
Well i have some, two girls is into the anime and manga, one boy introduce me to beyblade (his beys are fake) another boy likes to fight me but his beys are fake . Now we are not meeting each other any more 😭
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:22 AM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: Well i have some, two girls is into the anime and manga, one boy introduce me to beyblade (his beys are fake) another boy likes to fight me but his beys are fake . Now we are not meeting each other any more 😭

sad
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:22 AM)beyblader 2.0 Wrote: Well i have some, two girls is into the anime and manga, one boy introduce me to beyblade (his beys are fake) another boy likes to fight me but his beys are  fake .  Now we are not meeting each other any more 😭

sad

We cannot meat any more because next year we are promoted to secondary school
All my friends love beyblade and our fav bladers is Kai and bey Dranzer MS lol
My brother and a couple friends like beyblade but they don't collect and they don't know strategies so kind of sad
I found beyblade through my friend. He came over one day and shown me how to battle. My first beyblades were Kreis Satomb and Valtryek V3. Stopped after Christmas of that year I stopped until sparking. I got my first TT and sparking bey a few days before I signed up which was super Hyperion. Then it’s now and I am participating in tournaments and making combos.