Death Discussion

Well everything depends...Vari should work Beat should work...Blitz get shuts down on Duo.

Death is very easy to KO after all i'm more welcome to test it 2 ways for Beat
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Well everything depends...Vari should work Beat should work...Blitz get shuts down on Duo.

Death is very easy to KO after all i'm more welcome to test it 2 ways for Beat

Thanks for the test. Ill PM you about it.
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:36 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Hah Sure Joyful_3 Cs Changed Death to Defense

Slandered Testing
Duo Shot first S mode CS Semi Aggro
Death in Defense Mode CS is Defensive
Mars Red L/R launcher

MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS Vs MF-M Duo Uranus BD145 CS

DA: 9 OS
DU:11 OS

Death Winning Percentage 40%

9/20 is 45%, not 40%. Also, I was telling you to switch parts after 10 rounds, it would be more fair. Can you do a comparative test Death vs Duo, with another part other than BD145. Maybe, 125 or 145.
Honestly, using CS for stamina comparisons is always a bad idea, unless you're specifically testing different CS's. They simply aren't uniform.

Also, there are two molds of bd145, I must remember to photograph, but just always make sure they are completely identical, even if it is a very movie difference.
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Death is very easy to KO after all i'm more welcome to test it 2 ways for Beat

Death is easy to KO? I mean that death has really nice results against attackers
(Jan. 02, 2012  10:56 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Death is very easy to KO after all i'm more welcome to test it 2 ways for Beat

Death is easy to KO? I mean that death has really nice results against attackers
Or is it just me that i have good uses in attack killing Death out?

Tbh, extremely skillful attack users have appreciated Death's Defense capabilities.
So, that doesn't qualify as a 'perfect' reason, IMO. Smile
I just hope there weren't any weight differences in yours...
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:56 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  10:56 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote:

Or is it just me that i have good uses in attack killing Death out?
probably, I´m good with attackers too, but by the results you can see that death makes a good job against vari ares or blitz
So, if 145 does so well, could somebody test it with Gravity Ball 145? The weight and carp might do really well to an attack type.
BD145 is heavier, and reduces recoil...
I was just thinking, maybe it was like Beat. But that's true.
(Feb. 13, 2012  7:52 PM)BakushinLeone Wrote: I was just thinking, maybe it was like Beat. But that's true.

GB145 only works so well with Beat because the balls' weight are concentrated exactly into the primary contact points of Beat - there is perfect shape synergy.

BD145 is a circle. Death is a circle.

Think about it.
Thankyou, I just like to test all options..

Sorry for not thinking before I type, lol.
Felt like this was important enough to bring up:

MF-H Death Cygnus AD145WD vs. MF-H Scythe Aquario AD145WD
MF-H Death Cygnus AD145WD win rate: 19/20 (19 OS)
MF-H Scythe Aquario AD145WD win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)

Fresh WD's, just out of box Scythe and mint Death so nobody can get on my case about different wearing level of parts.

Also, which I found funny:

MF-H Death Cygnus B:D vs. MF-H Phantom Orion B:D
MF-H Death Cygnus B:D win rate: 20/20 (20 OS)
MF-H Phantom Orion B:D win rate: 0/20

In both scenarios I alternated beys after each battle.
I like MF-H on my Stamina..
Was MF-H Death Cygnus B : D winning by KO or OS? Also what mold are the B : D's?
It probably won more by OS because MF-H will make it tougher to KO and also B:D cannot KO beys very well but it is just a guess. And the beys were switched after each battle so the mold of B:D wont really matter IMO
Yeah i know the B : D's were switched each battle. Also i know Dan would only do testings with
B : D, if the B : D's were the same mold as well. But i am just curious as too which mold that was?
First tests are great, thanks Dan.

For the second, did you swap the parts after 10 Rounds, what's the solo spin on each B: D. Even if you swapped the B: D's each battle, you'd be alternating launches too so one B: D would always be second, or otherwise one wheel would always be second.

If you did eliminate those variables, then Phantom B: D is losing, I imagine, because B: D's lack of friction makes it much easier to interrupt its rotation (which is why bearings are really only at all useful in opposite spin). Phantoms higher recoil means its rotation is interrupted much, much easier, thus Death wins. Could depend on Dan's B: D's and what he did with them, though.
Thanks for directing me here, th!nk. Smile
Those tests are, for the most part, shocking(at least to me)...
As my knowledge was always influenced by discussions on this site, I believed that Death had bad Stamina.
As I had no Death of my own to check, seemingly I fell for such statements, even if they were made by newbies, and without formal testing... Unhappy

But all in all, those are great tests. Nice to see Death get uses in Stamina as well, as that shall now make it a better purchase than it was before.
Thanks for the tests, Dan. Smile
My Death doesn't do quite as well against Scythe, btw, from informal testing, it's much closer. Again, I think weight plays a part, but I still find Death is the better stamina wheel anyway.

And yeah, all the blabber about it having bad stamina was just silly.
Same mold. I can't say I switched B:D's, though.. ;(

Will do another set with them being switched at 10 rounds.

And yes, the wins were from OS only. Death is pretty recoil-less.
That'd be cool. You could also do some solo spins but honestly another 20 rounds would be less boring.

Heck, if you know which is which just do 20 round with the MW's swapped (keep the other stuff the same).
Is death suppose to be semi loose? Mine is really loose on Quetzalcoatl 125rdf!!! Is it suppose to be like that???
(Mar. 16, 2012  8:29 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: Is death suppose to be semi loose? Mine is really loose on Quetzalcoatl 125rdf!!! Is it suppose to be like that???

Death is supposed to be a solid piece, I think. Loose parts are never a good sign.

There is a thread for asking questions, try there next time. Smile
Death is actually prone to rattling a good deal once it's been worn - usually it does it more if you're using a Metal Face. Metal Face 2 setups usually do not rattle as much, and I've never had it rattle at all with a regular Facebolt.