Death Discussion

I've never weighed any Phantom, and I'll bet a good deal of money you probably haven't done any weight comparisons, either.

Do not call people liars on a subject for which there is a known precedent.
I did much comparisons, enough to see which weight is probably the limit and which is the probably the leightest and I don´t call him a liars, I only want to see a photo, because I mean that´s impossible for a phantomwheel to be 49 g heavy, only a manufactering fail could be a reason why it would weights 49 g
You did comparisons therefore you now know how much any Phantom wheel can possibly weigh?

Stop arguing, extreme weight differences have come up in the past so it is completely possible and probable to happen with some wheel, somewhere.
okayokay, when you mean, but I wnat to see a photo of both, because 2 super heavies? let me see a ühoto and I will believe it
IIRC he only mentions 1 'super heavy' Phantom. Not 2.
Could someone try testing some of the older wheels like Pegasis, Vulcan, or LLD? When choosing the track try to make sure that the wheels main contact points will make adequate contact with duo.

I'm not really sure why but i think that they would get better results than blitz and variares.
That wouldn't make much sense, Arctic.
Why would a less potent wheel do better against Death when another (which completely outclasses it) cannot?

At least name some specific combos.
Ehmm I think 46 g for a TT is super heavy too
Glowfire, drop it. This is your last chance to shut up.

You're calling people liars when there is a precedent for this, and you're continuing an argument that only you believe in. If you cannot post constructively, do not post.
if anyone could test MF-H Death Kronos BD145MB... i think its nice combo, i use kronos cause, give more stamina than others wheels, and i got Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS, and i dont got other kerbecs hehe... and thaks if anyone test this combo...
Aquario CW is best suited for stamina and defense next to Bull and Kerbecs.
galer
I've finished your request except replaced gb145 to bd145

MF-H death uranus bd145mb vs MF-M basalt bull bd145CS

DU: 20
BB: 0 (Complete Trash please get banned already got out classed by duo, death, phantom)
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:31 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: BB: 0 (Complete Trash please get banned already got out classed by duo, death, phantom)

What are you talking about? Serious

Don't change a part that was specifically requested. If you don't have the part, don't try and fulfill the request.
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:31 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: DU: 20
BB: 0 (Complete Trash please get banned already got out classed by duo, death, phantom)

...Basalt is not ever getting banned. If it wasn't banned when it was the best at most things available, why would we ban it now that it has very stiff competition?
Dan
Gb145 isn't getting me anywhere it just it very simple to os I just think bd145 is better than gb145 let say I use gb145 on beat yes beat would need it for extra weight and have more metal contact if I used bd145 on beat there no metal contact just the plastic disk hitting. gb145 is an alternate defense track if someone doesn't have bd145 at all...

I wouldn't put gb145 as a defense only as an anti meta combo witch suits better but bd145 works both way but most likely basalt with bd145 as a anti meta. Bd145 would win almost any attack type due to huge amount of recoil.

Still gb145 is an alternate defense combination under a top tier part originally not the Best defense part just decent amount of defense but works best with an anti meta or attack combination
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:07 AM)galer Wrote: if anyone could test MF-H Death Kronos BD145MB... i think its nice combo, i use kronos cause, give more stamina than others wheels, and i got Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS, and i dont got other kerbecs hehe... and thaks if anyone test this combo...

Kronos only works well with Scythe,since it's compactible with the PC Frame.I have a request:-
Death Aquario BD145EDS if this is not already requested,please.
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:36 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Dan
Gb145 isn't getting me anywhere it just it very simple to os I just think bd145 is better than gb145 let say I use gb145 on beat yes beat would need it for extra weight and have more metal contact if I used bd145 on beat there no metal contact just the plastic disk hitting. gb145 is an alternate defense track if someone doesn't have bd145 at all...

I wouldn't put gb145 as a defense only as an anti meta combo witch suits better but bd145 works both way but most likely basalt with bd145 as a anti meta. Bd145 would win almost any attack type due to huge amount of recoil.

Still gb145 is an alternate defense combination under a top tier part originally not the Best defense part just decent amount of defense but works best with an anti meta or attack combination

That is all completely irrelevant.
Glowfire requested GB145, not whatever you thought was best.
Then the result is the same....issue with that? Like I said gb145 isn't getting me anywhere at all...bd145 was at the very edge but many death lives off with 3 spin rotation.. drop the conversation test is,done
Galaxy4, drop the attitude. If you're going to do someone's request, do it the way they requested it, instead of doing something else and then giving people lip about why you didn't do it as requested.
Remember it in future. When someone asks for a specific test, and you do something different, do not say that you have done their test.
Can anyone test mf h death kerbecs/aquario bd145 cs/rds vs mf h duo bd145 cs
Dark Done your request Wink

Slandered Testing
Mars Red L/R launcher
Death CS is Semi Aggressive but will get calm after 5 secound
Duo CS is Calm
Duo Launched first because Duo have more stamina then Death
Duo in S mode
Death is in Attack mode

MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS Vs. MF-M Duo Uranus BD145 CS

DA: 0
DU: 20 OS

Death winning percentage....0%

So Duo shuts Death BD145 down as it was a good combination.

Shall I test with MF?
Did you switch CS after a number of rounds? Can you try Death in Defense Mode as well?
Hah Sure Joyful_3 Cs Changed Death to Defense

Slandered Testing
Duo Shot first S mode CS Semi Aggro
Death in Defense Mode CS is Defensive
Mars Red L/R launcher

MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS Vs MF-M Duo Uranus BD145 CS

DA: 9 OS
DU:11 OS

Death Winning Percentage 40%

Too much of a BD145 battle Duo get BD145 scrape from last spin or Death
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:36 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Hah Sure Joyful_3 Cs Changed Death to Defense

Slandered Testing
Duo Shot first S mode CS Semi Aggro
Death in Defense Mode CS is Defensive
Mars Red L/R launcher

MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS Vs MF-M Duo Uranus BD145 CS

DA: 9 OS
DU:11 OS

Death Winning Percentage 40%

Too much of a BD145 battle Duo get BD145 scrape from last spin or Death

Thank you for doing the test. I would but i dont have either death or duo just yet. I was hoping death could beat duo. Because at my next tournament duo will be a problem for me.