[DC, MD, VA, NC, NY] Team Jakusha! Accepting New Members!

(Sep. 24, 2012  4:31 AM)Tech Wrote: AJ, thats not actually Angry, thats Insomniac, they traded usernames.

Angry lives in VA, and Insomniac lives in Canada. XD

now i feel dumb... makes more sense
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:31 AM)Tech Wrote: Angry lives in VA, and Insomniac lives in Canada. XD

I like my igloo and maple syrup. Thank you very much.

I'm trying to get a minimum of eight people together for my tournament. No major luck Unhappy
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:25 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:31 AM)Tech Wrote: Angry lives in VA, and Insomniac lives in Canada. XD

I like my igloo and maple syrup. Thank you very much.

I'm trying to get a minimum of eight people together for my tournament. No major luck Unhappy

did you try going for flyers in the local area
Guys lets try to meet around 11:30 at the tourny so we can find winning combos to get us at least 2 spots in the finals for this weeks tourny
Hmm yes, that seems ideal.
Yeah I could bring my Zero-G Attack Again if anyone has cardboard for me to put it on that would be helpful incase the playground rubber watchamacalllits affect performance which I think they do slightly. And I have a new or Old I suppose winning piece for the whole team to use Directed at AJ
(Oct. 17, 2012  4:57 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Yeah I could bring my Zero-G Attack Again if anyone has cardboard for me to put it on that would be helpful incase the playground rubber watchamacalllits affect performance which I think they do slightly. And I have a new or Old I suppose winning piece for the whole team to use Directed at AJ

I'm confused what are you saying?
and billy if you have one can you test tr145 im gonna use a sway combo for it

~Bobobo-bo Bo bobo fan~
I don't like TR145 in Sway also, I don't like TR145 period I have 2 and mine Broke 0_0 the roller just came off and I wasn't and going with my 50 Broken String Launcher style this was simple battling, also what I mean is I have the new *Risky* Piece from last tournament that won't be risky anymore.
Say we placed 4th in a Silver Springs tourney, 1st in a VA Beach Tourney, and 2nd at a Richmond tourney, but the tourneys from VA Beach and Richmond haven't been processed...?
Hmm, I know you as honest, but I would like to wait until it gets processed, or at last place faces are awarded. Also, if this is an application, please PM me or any other group members for you application. I hope you understand. Oh, and show seriousness in your app. Wink
(Oct. 18, 2012  2:10 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hmm, I know you as honest, but I would like to wait until it gets processed, or at last place faces are awarded. Also, if this is an application, please PM me or any other group members for you application. I hope you understand. Oh, and show seriousness in your app. Wink

why not just ask drpepsidew for the person who organized the va beach tourny and comfirm it? wastes less time from what i think

EDIT:I got you billy so basiclly you got a new variant in the d series?
Kaboom organized the VA Beach tourney, and Pruebame organized the Richmond one, I lost to Bazooka in Richmond >.> And idk about applying yet...
Hey guys, can I borrow a Dragooon and a B:D for the defense type rounds tommorow?
(Oct. 20, 2012  7:42 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hey guys, can I borrow a Dragooon and a BGrin for the defense type rounds tommorow?

BGrin sure dragoon no srry usin it in my main combo
Thats OK. I'll ask Billy at the tournament.
Made it to the finals you were there and you accepted me. I should be in this team because you accepted me

And because I can help in any way you need(I had. No clue what to write)
Well your accepted as you were at the tournament, The OP is due for an update
As yeah, Second baby!
TEAM PRIDE
1. Go to at least two tournaments in your area. Today was my 15th. xD
2. Have a winning record in at least one of them, preferably two. A winning record means having more wins than losses. I have had 3, iirc.
3. Maximum ten members at a time. If there are ten when you apply, sorry, but you will have to wait!
4. Send in a PM to me, (Billy), or aj_the_elite on why you think you should be on our team. Pming Ginga now.
No one ever PM's me D: well if your accepted which there is a 99.999.9.9.9.9..99.99..9.99.99.9..9.9.99.9..9.9. (Pie's Length the .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 is AJ XD) that you will be accepted here's a early Welcome to Team Jakusha! I thought you weren't joining though? What made you change your mind?
Watching you guys yesterday proved to me that you guys are a really well-organized team.
Maybe Kaboom and I will start our own team... 3-6 man sounds good... Or both of us could apply here... we both have extremely good winning records...
Me: Wins/Losses
6/3 (Arupaeo was at this tourney XD So was Billy, and someone else)
18/1 (Lost to someone, forgot why XD)
11/1 (Bazooka beat me, I was using MB while he had SD Uncertain)
For Kaboom I don't know exacts, but he's always gone positive. So yeah.
And if you tally my stuffs up, my winning percentage is 87.5% win rate.
EDIT: But I do really like this team...
We need a massive OP update its really outdated and Billy the reason Gingka did the Op so everyone pm's him LOL
OP updated!
I wanted to say something, but I forgot. *ponyshrug*
Does Anybidy Know How To Get Faces?