[DC, MD, VA, NC, NY] Team Jakusha! Accepting New Members!

I remember an old PM asking about a chat room thing on Saturday. Can anyone brief me on the details? I can't do it this week, but maybe the next.
I only have a few chrome wheels XD But I actually have 2 Dragooon Chromes so... I also have a beat up Saramanda and an Ifraid, not that there are very useful and I would be ok Lending out my Dragooons unless I am fighting you XD or I need them and we both happen to have a match the same round and I need them.

Also, I apologize for the long and continuing wait I will update the OP and PM Ginga I just have been busy with school lately.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:53 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I remember an old PM asking about a chat room thing on Saturday. Can anyone brief me on the details? I can't do it this week, but maybe the next.
Oh, that, hah. I got it, but the website just took way too long loading ... hah. Maybe we could make a new one ?

(Sep. 08, 2012  4:22 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I only have a few chrome wheels XD But I actually have 2 Dragooon Chromes so... I also have a beat up Saramanda and an Ifraid, not that there are very useful and I would be ok Lending out my Dragooons unless I am fighting you XD or I need them and we both happen to have a match the same round and I need them.

Also, I apologize for the long and continuing wait I will update the OP and PM Ginga I just have been busy with school lately.
Oh, that is fine with all of that, I completely understand.
I'm Availible next Saturday. Not today though.
Guise, Guise, srsly Guise, Guise Srsly, Guise.

You want a chatroom? I'll make one.
Thank you, hah.
Is the first picture in the OP our ensigma? I could try to make a banner for team Jakusha or something but is that pic our symbol?
idk if it would really work though...
i mean all of us have our team advertised cept me which i will soon
Well all of us going to the Autumn Assault in MD lets all try to meet up and borrow some parts, I will try to get there early or I will be judging the whole time with little spare time, believe it or not thats a good thing XD keeps me from missing my battles.
Idk bout the early time thing i always try to be early like 11:15 but always end up getting there around 11:55
Unhappy
Ps:i sprained my fingers playing basketball Idk what im gonna do at the tourny XP
Hmm, I usually get there pretty early, like 11:15.
Oh, aj, that sucks.
Hah, unfortunately my Beylauncher broke Smile

So if somebody wants to lend me a spare or something, pm me.
I would love to lend you one, but I only have 1 good 1 left and just using thrice made the String get stuck once hope the other guys have some spares, however you can borrow many of my parts if you'd like and Zero-G ideas XD I have been thinking of thousands.
(Sep. 18, 2012  12:18 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I would love to lend you one, but I only have 1 good 1 left and just using thrice made the String get stuck once hope the other guys have some spares, however you can borrow many of my parts if you'd like and Zero-G ideas XD I have been thinking of thousands.
mind if i borrow your ifraid? i wanna make a mythical griffon that can use a sword!
You can borrow my Ifraid Chrome that is a pretty nice Synchrome good luck with it, I am not going to use Synchrome much in the tounrament lol now just to figure out my final combos...
Sorry for the Double post but it has been 5 days thats ok right?

Well Arriving Home from the Silver Spring Tournament, The Results are................................................................ Team Jakusha places! I got 3rd Place and AJ got amazing 2nd! Lots of part borrowing and really saved some of us. Ginga Blader got pretty close just 1 Bad match ruined his chances to get in the finals... I didn't see Shirayuki there and he did say he was a maybe. Well this time the first place was a member of the GoDs team which seems inactive but active in tournaments They Have 3 Members Geester99 Stars and Jon we will have to beat them at the next tournament. So we are going to have to train even harder next time Team Jakusha Forever!
yeah thnx for letting me use duo (even though i didnt use it XP)saramanda dragoon that sounds nice cant wait to see my points go up!
Yes, an overall fun tournament. I should have used Diablo against geester's Dragooon.;( I would have gotten into the finals, and he would not have!
(Sep. 23, 2012  9:51 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Yes, an overall fun tournament. I should have used Diablo against geester's Dragooon.;( I would have gotten into the finals, and he would not have!

that wouldve been epic all 3 of us in the finals! pure pwnage
Haha GoDs still places Tongue_out
(Sep. 23, 2012  9:57 PM)Stars Wrote: Haha GoDs still places Tongue_out

not next time we will come back stronger!Stupid
billy if i forgot to give back anythin pm me.
I got everything I think. Loving Gryph haha, I have to find counters to everything again. I am just going to turn my notepad into a database XD. Also, thinking on it Sorry I forgot to bring Ifraid I completly forgot.
(Sep. 23, 2012  11:32 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Congratulations guys!

TEAM PRIDE Cute

yup why werent you there? couldve gotten ur points back...

also billy you know any good gryph combos? i didnt really test it.
AJ, thats not actually Angry, thats Insomniac, they traded usernames.

Angry lives in VA, and Insomniac lives in Canada. XD