[DC, MD, VA, NC, NY] Team Jakusha! Accepting New Members!

can i join
(Sep. 03, 2012  4:13 AM)beymaster15963 Wrote: can i join

no srry you have to have a record with more wins than losses and you have more losses

SERIOUSLY GUYS READ THE OP
AJ, you have more Losses than Wins, so how are you in the team? I understand your a Leader, but isn't that a little unfair that your giving out regulations you don't even qualify for?

EDIT: Also, since your supposed to have more Wins than Losses, how is PurpleTiger on the team? He has the same amount of Wins and Losses.

Sorry if I'm imposing, but this just doesn't seem right. :\
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:40 PM)Tech Wrote: AJ, you have more Losses than Wins, so how are you in the team? I understand your a Leader, but isn't that a little unfair that your giving out regulations you don't even qualify for?

EDIT: Also, since your supposed to have more Wins than Losses, how is PurpleTiger on the team? He has the same amount of Wins and Losses.

because billy the one who started the team asked me to join at the last tourny before we made the thread for the team if the wins and losses thing isnt too far off like if its less than 3 wins away i would let it slide but nobody asks me too apply so yeah
I need to clear this up... I was a little Confused by what AJ said myself SO I looked up Beymasters record. He has been to 2 tournaments supposedly due to 8 Matches, the first 4 were lost so I assumed that he had been to 2 tournaments and some of his opponents were familiar faces. He has been to 2 tournaments but in both tournaments he has not had more losses than wins in the tournament maybe that is why everyone thought it was so hard to get in XD. To make this fully luminous to join you must have participated (till the end) in 2 Tournaments, and have a winning record in at least one winning record described as having more wins than losses in the tournament.

Don't ask me about Purple Tiger I wasn't the one who membered him, and I wuold let him join in a heartbeat if he had 1 tournament winning record, but he has 2 for 2 twice maybe we should change that in the criteria?
(Sep. 03, 2012  9:32 PM)BeybladeWrecker Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:40 PM)Tech Wrote: AJ, you have more Losses than Wins, so how are you in the team? I understand your a Leader, but isn't that a little unfair that your giving out regulations you don't even qualify for?

because billy the one who started the team asked me to join at the last tourny before we made the thread for the team if the wins and losses thing isnt too far off like if its less than 3 wins away i would let it slide but nobody asks me too apply so yeah

I also dont think it's fair to create a new loophole just because it suffices to your situation. Serious You shouldn't create a new thing just because that's the situation your in. You guys need to consider every situation possible in your criteria, because this is ridiculous. Make sure that you have all of your criteria and rules together so that you dont encounter problems like this. Organize your regulations guys.

(Sep. 03, 2012  11:36 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I need to clear this up... I was a little Confused by what AJ said myself SO I looked up Beymasters record. He has been to 2 tournaments supposedly due to 8 Matches, the first 4 were lost so I assumed that he had been to 2 tournaments and some of his opponents were familiar faces. He has been to 2 tournaments but in both tournaments he has not had more losses than wins in the tournament maybe that is why everyone thought it was so hard to get in XD. To make this fully luminous to join you must have participated (till the end) in 2 Tournaments, and have a winning record in at least one winning record described as having more wins than losses in the tournament.

Don't ask me about Purple Tiger I wasn't the one who membered him, and I wuold let him join in a heartbeat if he had 1 tournament winning record, but he has 2 for 2 twice maybe we should change that in the criteria?
Yeah, I think you should.

Again, not trying to take over or sound rude, just giving my two cents.
I don't find you coming off as rude much, only slightly rude to AJ but hes AJ so thats ok lol Just kidding. We do appreciate your help, and your thoughts will be taken into consideration indefinitly.
Yeah, as for what Billy said, that is what we mean,. More wins than losses at at least one tournament, not overall. I appreciate you trying to help, but as for AJ,he usually has more wins than losses in a tournament. Also, Purple has faces tough people, and I am pretty sure he had a winning record in one of the tournaments.
He has has 2-2 at both tournaments he attended. He hasn't made it into the finals, as of now.
Yes, billy notified me, I read wrong ...

I do not know what to do now, it would be mean to just say,"Your off" ...
Well as I proposed we could simply change that criteria to equal or More than Wins to your losses. I think the OP needs to be updated I'll PM you some of my Updates later Ginga see if we can work something out.
(Sep. 03, 2012  11:36 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I need to clear this up... I was a little Confused by what AJ said myself SO I looked up Beymasters record. He has been to 2 tournaments supposedly due to 8 Matches, the first 4 were lost so I assumed that he had been to 2 tournaments and some of his opponents were familiar faces. He has been to 2 tournaments but in both tournaments he has not had more losses than wins in the tournament maybe that is why everyone thought it was so hard to get in XD. To make this fully luminous to join you must have participated (till the end) in 2 Tournaments, and have a winning record in at least one winning record described as having more wins than losses in the tournament.

Then I will win at the next tournament then I can join
Yeah if you win a tournament then we would let you in. Or just get a winning record for that matter.
so billy have you thought of a date for us to meetup or a location?
Ah, considering the tournament is coming up, we might as well meet there, and share Chrome Wheels. I need Dragoonx2. XD
If that is the case, then I need a gryph XD
i have 1 dragooon and billy has 1 i also have a gryph but it has red permanent marker on it XP
(Sep. 08, 2012  1:44 AM)BeybladeWrecker Wrote: i have 1 dragooon and billy has 1 i also have a gryph but it has red permanent marker on it XP
Well why'd you do that?

(Sep. 08, 2012  1:51 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  1:44 AM)BeybladeWrecker Wrote: i have 1 dragooon and billy has 1 i also have a gryph but it has red permanent marker on it XP
Well why'd you do that?

i thought it would look cool it COMPLETELY backfired
Get back on topic, hah. Hey, may I use some of those Dragooons?
of course but my main combo will involve dragooon so i may need it a couple of rounds if we are in the same bracket anyone else got zero g beys id like to see what i can make XP
Yeah, I know ... It is okay, I have another Combo.
Nope never mind, I'll just use my sway KO combo like I normally do.
Ah yes, that reminds me, I have some other co biz as well ...
Can't do the next tournament. Ahhh why am I do busy? Oh well. Gives me time to buy my dragooons.