[DC, MD, VA, NC, NY] Team Jakusha! Accepting New Members!

Do cool stuff. But that question belongs in the questions about the WBO thread.
OK, as of right now there are no spots available for members! If Tech places, or Insomniac host a tournament, they will be come adv. members.

~Cheers!
Lol I was going to post saying lets have ourselfves a goal: To get Tech to Placeinto a prize MFB Tournament XD well that should be our goal for now, in MD at least, come on now we can indefinitly get tech 3rd, 2nd and Indefinitly First just use our Synchrome Powers!
You guys are talking about me like I'm a robot that does your bidding. xD
(Oct. 27, 2012  10:54 PM)Tech Wrote: You guys are talking about me like I'm a robot that does your bidding. xD

maybe you are JK
good luck Adv. member we need some...

~HATERS GONNA HATE~
Metal Fury/Metal Masters seems to be my best. Rock Zurafa seems to be my best bet for a beybattle, so may I join?
First off, you live in Neew York. Second, you have only 4 wins, and 15 losses, Third, there are no spots availbible right now.
Ginga, the tag says "DC, MD, VA, WORLD".
No it doesn't. XD

That is besides the point anÿ wåÿ. Wink
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: First off, you live in Neew York. Second, you have only 4 wins, and 15 losses, Third, there are no spots availbible right now.

Oh okay... At least, can I challenge one (or all) of you? I get bored during hurricanes, and especially Sandy, right now. I barely slept last night. I may be my old self soon enough, my Girl Scout self.
(Oct. 30, 2012  3:27 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: First off, you live in Neew York. Second, you have only 4 wins, and 15 losses, Third, there are no spots availbible right now.

Oh okay... At least, can I challenge one (or all) of you? I get bored during hurricanes, and especially Sandy, right now. I barely slept last night. I may be my old self soon enough, my Girl Scout self.

Pinching_eyes I am so confused from what you said um you say you want to challenge us but we dont live in new york and even if we went to new york (which i wont)THERE IS A HURRICANE OUTSIDE!
Also, Ginga, if it isnt a Worldwide team anymore, Insomniac isn't a part of Team Jakusha.

WORLD makes up a lot of your point. :\
(Oct. 30, 2012  4:39 AM)*AJ* Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2012  3:27 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote:

Pinching_eyes I am so confused from what you said um you say you want to challenge us but we dont live in new york and even if we went to new york (which i wont)THERE IS A HURRICANE OUTSIDE!

I meant IF I visited you guys, you see?
you would have to go to an MD tournament.
(Oct. 30, 2012  3:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: you would have to go to an MD tournament.

So? Once I get my permit, then my license, I will go.
And I'll take all of you on at once!
OK then... but your post refered to me that you wanted us to visit the team in NY during the hurricane XD there was no words to reference what time that you would challenge which for me assumed the quickest time possible lol, but yeah it would be great to fight you in MD.
(Oct. 30, 2012  5:32 PM)*Billy* Wrote: OK then... but your post refered to me that you wanted us to visit the team in NY during the hurricane XD there was no words to reference what time that you would challenge which for me assumed the quickest time possible lol, but yeah it would be great to fight you in MD.

Yeah, but now I've given up on it during the hurricane.

I'm pretty tired, but awake nonetheless.
I would like to join ive been in some tournaments but im new to this website can i still join.plzzz thank you i will not let you down if you let me join.
Name-P3gasus2525
City state-long beach,california
Best beyblade-ultimate gravity destroyer
No. We are ful, and you have not been to a WBO tournament.
I would like to join but there have no firmament in my area and cans hold them my maintop type defense
(Oct. 30, 2012  10:36 PM)blade2113 Wrote: I would like to join but there have no firmament in my area and cans hold them my maintop type defense

not qualified and we are full sorry
Ginga I think it would be wise to put in the thread title FULL

For People Wanting to join before this post

We are Full

Any further asking to join the team while we are full will be reported.
I thought we had a PM policy about this anyways, to PM me AJ, or Ginga? So basically if you don't read before you post you will also be reported. (AKA Requirments to join in OP)
have you ever gone againsed a team called bey roasters
I searched it up and did not find anything about this team Bey Roasters, we have not had any technically official team battles yet, the closest would most likely be fighting Geetster99 in Tournament Finals.
(Oct. 31, 2012  5:10 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I searched it up and did not find anything about this team Bey Roasters, we have not had any technically official team battles yet, the closest would most likely be fighting Geetster99 in Tournament Finals.

I guess there not a registed team.
Anyways like i said Official team wars and team bey ranks would be awesome!
Meh but alot of spam and complication with wars without a section for wars...