Customisable in the Layer- GT LAYER Weight

It's called GT layer weight[Image: r1ndk5.png]
BUt this is what it is.
Customisable in the Layer- GT LAYER Weight 

You get with DRiger FAng 0 XT, WIth 15th march date card, when this chip would become- USEFULL
That looks quite large. I wonder if we'll have different shapes of "gachi chips" that are interchangeable between beys.
That's my guess Joyful_3

That wold be a GREAT gimmick and expand the combo-verse immensely!
What if that's the core of the bey, and the bey gets armor that attaches onto the base
It looks like Dead Hades' hexagons ?
(Feb. 14, 2019  12:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It looks like Dead Hades' hexagons ?

And weighs 8 grams
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:36 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: That looks quite large. I wonder if we'll have different shapes of "gachi chips" that are interchangeable between beys.
That's my guess Joyful_3

Yeah, lets just hope it's not another pay to win thing, haha.
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:06 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:36 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: That looks quite large. I wonder if we'll have different shapes of "gachi chips" that are interchangeable between beys.
That's my guess Joyful_3

Yeah, lets just hope it's not another pay to win thing, haha.

Beyblade as a whole is kinda like that to an extent.
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:06 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, lets just hope it's not another pay to win thing, haha.

Beyblade as a whole is kinda like that to an extent.

Yeah, can't argue with that.
Beyblade Burst continue till 2025 please even if i become 20 that time
What if it’s like those metal outer layers from the metal series. It could be the “Rock,” “Ace,” and “Gran” part of Dragon. Hear me out: Maybe the DX Starter is “DX” because it comes with Rock, Ace, and Gran Gachi Chips, a launcher, and whatever other parts will be a part of Dragon.
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:49 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What if it’s like those metal outer layers from the metal series. It could be the “Rock,” “Ace,” and “Gran” part of Dragon. Hear me out: Maybe the DX Starter is “DX” because it comes with Rock, Ace, and Gran Gachi Chips, a launcher, and whatever other parts will be a part of Dragon.

This is something I was thinking about at one point, although I was thinking more along the lines of multi-part layers like Apollo and Artemis. This is definitely a unique way to do it, although I have to wonder exactly how that fits together now.
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:32 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What video did this come from?

I found a video with it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJPh7eOCMsM

They already HV those for Cho-z beys! U can win them at certain Japanese tournaments! -Avery

Ha! That vid is proof that Kai will return! #Ilovebeingright -Avery
Upper Layer, Gachi Chip, Lower Layer, then disc and driver as normal?

I haven't watched the video, so this is just a thought guess going off of the Leo Burst screenshot
(Feb. 15, 2019  5:02 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Upper Layer, Gachi Chip, Lower Layer, then disc and driver as normal?

I haven't watched the video, so this is just a thought guess going off of the Leo Burst screenshot

More like layer, gachi chip, disk, driver (edit: I looked at it again and saw what you are talking about

(Feb. 15, 2019  3:46 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: They already HV those for Cho-z beys! U can win them at certain Japanese tournaments! -Avery

That’s called a level chip and is a completely different thing.
Also plastic remakes are a perfectly normal thing they have been doing for quite a while, and the card with the date on it refers to the launch date of beyblade burst gt, the new series that the gachi chip is a part of.
Maybe there will be gachi chips that can only go on certain beys, like maybe there will be a universal gachi that works on all layers, but then there are special chips that only work on certin beys
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:46 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: They already HV those for Cho-z beys! U can win them at certain Japanese tournaments! -Avery

You can be very annoying at times with your #Ilovebeingright Bs.
I see-
Clear wheel
Gachi chip
Metal wheel
Metal disc
Driver

5 components?!?
MFB: you will never have as many parts as us

Burst: Hold my Gachi Chip
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: MFB: you will never have as many parts as us

Well... any of the Phoenix BEYBLADES with a disk and frame and a driver= 5 Parts 

Armor 
Core
Disk
Frame 
Driver
(Feb. 16, 2019  11:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
I see-
Clear wheel
Gachi chip
Metal wheel
Metal disc
Driver

5 components?!?

Bit Chip
Attack Ring
Sub AR
Weight Disc
Support Part
Spin Gear
Spin core
Blade Base

Anybody forgot v force's limit  Tongue_out
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: MFB: you will never have as many parts as us

Well... any of the Phoenix BEYBLADES with a disk and frame and a driver= 5 Parts 

Armor 
Core
Disk
Frame 
Driver

Well, in the WBO rules they are just counted as mode changes that require disassembly I believe