Customisable in the Layer- GT LAYER Weight

(Feb. 17, 2019  7:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: https://twitter.com/manjiro_craft/status...55392?s=19 ?????

That’s really interesting. I’ve never seen that layer either too, but it looks a lot like Driger and Dranzer.
(Feb. 17, 2019  7:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: https://twitter.com/manjiro_craft/status...55392?s=19  ?????

It doesn’t look like the guy has anything to do with Takara Tomy. Might just be fan made. Still, interesting.
It’s just the re-coloured version of Dranzer-F from a Random Booster 13
(Feb. 17, 2019  9:51 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: It’s just the re-coloured version of Dranzer-F from a Random Booster 13

It’s a different shape and has holes in the teeth and center to fit the gachi chip. Also dranzer f is is blue and chunky and this is transparent green and smooth. Did you even watch the video?

Edit: watched it again and noticed the similarities. Still thought, the dranzer doesn’t have those woles. More likely it’s 3d printed and he used dranzer f as a base.

Looked at his account, he’s most certainly a beytuber with a lot of crazy customs and a skill for 3d printing. So yes, probably fan made, but still quite frankly awesome looking.
Nope. It's literally a busted up, sticker-less Dranzer F from Random Booster 13. He just used one of his layers, cracked a lot of holes in it, and made room for the chip.

[Image: takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-b130-dranzer-...theportal0]
I know it's just a demonstration, but I ponder the actual layers working with the gachi chip that way, only since I think breakage could be an issue with how slim it is, especially with the added weight and powercreep.
You guys talking about the plus disk? The new part from BBGaichi.. yeah the plus disk is gonna come in other shapes and colors. It’s gonna be sweet.
(Feb. 17, 2019  7:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: https://twitter.com/manjiro_craft/status...55392?s=19  ?????

It's a mod, nothing official. I can recognize the layer, it's the green recolor of Dranzer from the Random Booster 13
Not bad for a proof of concept, although the actual layers will naturally be better designed and molded.
will beyblade gt include that gimmick where(from zero-g or something) you wind up the driver and during battle a part on the layer will unwind?
(Feb. 19, 2019  6:21 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: will beyblade gt include that gimmick where(from zero-g or something) you wind up the driver and during battle a part on the layer will unwind?

It hasn't been stated for sure, but there is a patent out there that seems to be for a driver in the same vein as the old Engine Gear system. It's in a weird semi-confirmed state where it hasn't been said outright yet, but odds are incredibly high for it given that patent.
I think engine gear for drivers and disk type thing is real because there was a rumour last year around when Cho-Z first came out, there was a leak for engine gear driver patens I think.
But the new gachi metal chip won't be as rare as level chips right? I mean, if it was, the game would become broken real soon, considering how heavy that new part is.
(Feb. 23, 2019  1:12 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: But the new gachi metal chip won't be as rare as level chips right? I mean, if it was, the game would become broken real soon, considering how heavy that new part is.

It is a required part.
(Feb. 23, 2019  1:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  1:12 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: But the new gachi metal chip won't be as rare as level chips right? I mean, if it was, the game would become broken real soon, considering how heavy that new part is.

It is a required part.
Ok.. Then almost all the new beys will have them. Thank god.
(Feb. 23, 2019  2:43 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  1:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It is a required part.
Ok.. Then almost all the new beys will have them. Thank god.

Just we don't know if the one which comes with the actual GT beys is metal or not
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: MFB: you will never have as many parts as us

Burst: Hold my Gachi Chip

Well... any of the Phoenix BEYBLADES with a disk and frame and a driver= 5 Parts 

Armor 
Core
Disk
Frame 
Driver

The Cho-Z Eclipse layer has 3 parts. Back on topic, do we know exactly how these chips will stay sandwiched between both parts of the layer? When, if at all, will we get new information before March 15, or is it still unknown?
(Feb. 24, 2019  6:59 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  5:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well... any of the Phoenix BEYBLADES with a disk and frame and a driver= 5 Parts 

Armor 
Core
Disk
Frame 
Driver

The Cho-Z Eclipse layer has 3 parts. Back on topic, do we know exactly how these chips will stay sandwiched between both parts of the layer? When, if at all, will we get new information before March 15, or is it still unknown?

Well I know, I will drop the diagram soon
Alright, Rough Model is done. I did not had the time to make it Perfect.
[Image: 4hoSYvE.png]
[Image: xLvlcbg.png]
[Image: uBh4o7I.png]
[Image: O93h4dd.png]
For Reference ^^
[Image: huQPMaG.png]
[Image: JuhTjhr.png]
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
yo you got it so good i cant wait im spending whaterver it takes to get one when released even if it has to come from japan

(Mar. 09, 2019  4:44 AM)snipesdotcom Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:55 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
yo you got it so good i cant wait im spending whaterver it takes to get one when released even if it has to come from japan
that sentence makes me sound really desperate i just wanna show of at school really tho
[Image: S80X57j.png]
[Image: 54a9J5C.png]
Better post this here Now, Since TraniacJ actually corrected(even if indirectly) It
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: S80X57j.png]
[Image: 54a9J5C.png]
Better post this here Now, Since TraniacJ actually corrected(even if indirectly) It

Think you can post the files when they are done cause I am trying to evolve my partner Beyblade Drogon which is one I made myself into a gt Beyblade