Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

This one is about 2". Most of my blades tend to be wide.
This one also has a custom Track Tip combo, its hard to see in the above pic.
[Image: PegCust.jpg]
How did you get the dimensions on the various parts? I made some custom MFB a while back but I had no idea what the sizes for the track insert on the MW and the CW's diameter were, so all I could do was a look-alike. Did you happen to find the actual specs or did you measure them yourself?
So freaking cool you are awesome Username2130 I can't wait to see more designs wish the dragoon one could be used in a WBO competition!
Looking good, as always!

The original Pegasus is one of my favourites too. Such a good demonstration of the flavour of the new series. Do you happen to know: was the original Pegasus recast because of structural issues? Or was this something to do with the manga/show? Just a mild irony because your attachment points (to the wings) look a little flimsy - not an issue?

Heartbreaker about the bearing parts too. Really looking forward to the fixed version! Pics of the current version, perhaps?
(Apr. 12, 2014  4:11 AM)username2130 Wrote: A re-make of one of my favorite Beyblades. Not very inventive name, but sometimes naming is the hardest part.
On a side note, got the parts for the Bearing System Blade but I screwed up on some of them so I'll post pics when I get the replacements.
mind blown
awesome work username2130, can't wait to see the final product.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:36 PM)username2130 Wrote: Let me know what you think.
3-D Spin http://bot22comics.com/dragoon_spin.html
I'll upload the spins for the new ones when they're done.
A few changes to the dragoon, taking into account a
few suggestions.

That's pretty awesome! You should give them a 4d bottom.
(Apr. 12, 2014  4:11 AM)username2130 Wrote: A re-make of one of my favorite Beyblades. Not very inventive name, but sometimes naming is the hardest part.
[Image: NightmarePegasus.jpg]
On a side note, got the parts for the Bearing System Blade but I screwed up on some of them so I'll post pics when I get the replacements.
how about midnight?
Just like dark it is taken. I'm thinking Pegasus V2. I should have this one as well as the bishop blade reprints ready soon. Got x6 Anubis blades on stainless steel but there was a very minor flaw. Don't think I should sell them like I had originally planned, but I am gonna use one for video testing as soon as I get a new camera.
Oh wow, I just saw that new Pegasis design. That is incredible, simply awesome. The interior spikes might be too much, but the sides are so cool. I really wish TAKARA-TOMY had continued the Metal System and gone with designs like yours. Damn, what a missed opportunity.
I've toned down the inside flames because the stainless steel specs rejected them will post the new model going to print as soon I get a chance to do the renders.
Could you make one of those 12 tooth gears that fit a Rev-Up launcher? I (and many owners of that launcher) would appreciate that.
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:30 AM)username2130 Wrote: Finally finished my signature beyblade.
Fusion Ring=Skull Hammer
Not so clear wheel=Necros
Spin Track= Twin Sickle Defence (120 I think)
P Tip= Metal Sharp (but might switch to the metal ball after seeing Ray Gill)

What software (or anything as far as I know) did you use to make this?
I use blender to design and output the renders in swift. Have a bunch of new pics to post just need to clean them up and quit procrastinating.
Since the 'Dragoon' Metal wheel is based on the Dragoon Fantom Attack Ring (Red Circles), shouldn't the wheel be called Fantom?
(Or Fighter if you'd prefer Hasbro terminology..)
I still need to upload the bishop beyblade pics but in the meantime.
[Image: DarkLeopardHWS.jpg]
I like the idea of making an HMS HWS remake; but may I ask why an obscure one like Dark Leopard and not something more like the 5 Holy Bit Beasts?
Not sure what the Holy Bit Beasts are.
[Image: BloodyDevilMS.jpg]
Bloody Devil MS. Probably do Shining God next if I can find enough reference.
In beyblade the 5 saint beasts are dragoon, dranzer, driger, draceil, and gaia dragoon. IMO it would be awesome to see a new dranzer
(Jun. 15, 2014  7:39 PM)yt152430 Wrote: In beyblade the 5 saint beasts are dragoon, dranzer, driger, draceil, and gaia dragoon. IMO it would be awesome to see a new dranzer

Exactly.
username2130, the 5 are the most well known among the group.
So seeing a possible all metal version of their MS (MF) forms would be amazing.
I like the recessed-pattern Facebolt! Tongue_out

Nice shade of red too...
The replacement parts for the Bey I was working on based on Bishop facebolt entry finally came in so I re-took some pics.
The PartsAssemblyWieght in GramsVideo-mp4-download
Wow. That's pretty much all I can say, haha. At first glance it looks relatively light, but 75 grams... Great job creating it, username2130!
It's those bearings. I think Bishops original description said marbles or something, but finding a ball big enough to be collectable and small enough to go in the blade(without making the blade the size of a frisbee) wasn't easy. So 1/2" bearings.
Bishop looks like it's Phantom Orion on drugs..
Just curious, are the track and bottom built as one piece?