Custom & Remake Metal Fight Beyblades

I won't be distributing the 3D files of my custom blades but I will eventually be selling the finished physical blades (if I get permission) here and on eBay. I am putting together a template pack that will allow you to make your own. As for spintracks, tips, and other gear, I may put together a few but I would suggest normal blade parts whenever possible. I don't trust the durability of 3D printed plastic.
Nice Design
Count me in as a definite customer when these come out.
Just a suggestion, but why not make metal face bolts with the logos "tattooed" on to them through laser cutting? Also, how much do your prototyoe metal rings weigh? You say ridiculous so if they're really that heavy I'd be interested in buying them once the final designs were made.
Was working on this Draciel HWS, not the final but its getting there. Probably going to add the bitbeast mod to the clear wheel.
[Image: Dra-Final.jpg]
Okay, I am in love with that OMG! It's so awesome!

The only thing I'd suggest is possibly reinforcing the metal wheel a bit more. Seems like it'd be very prone to breakage.
Since the metal wheel is usually stainless steel (when I make them) breaking has not been a problem, weight is. If Hasbro or Takara want to make it, making it stronger will be thier problem.
Wow nice! It look like Draciel MS mixed with Draciel G Smile.

Is the tip and track custom? If so, have you named them?
The track would be named something like D105 (D for Draciel) the tip is just a generic one until I come up with a defense tip specific to this bey. I was thinking of something similar to the tip on Death Quets.
Those are super cool designs! And loving the Anubis.

(Jan. 30, 2014  4:03 PM)username2130 Wrote: The track would be named something like D105 (D for Draciel)

Shell 125? heh
(Jan. 28, 2014  8:26 AM)FMB Wrote: Count me in as a definite customer when these come out.
Just a suggestion, but why not make metal face bolts with the logos "tattooed" on to them through laser cutting? Also, how much do your prototyoe metal rings weigh? You say ridiculous so if they're really that heavy I'd be interested in buying them once the final designs were made.

about the metal faces. I like to do custom metal faces but I'm trying to find ways to reduce what will the final cost, adding a custom metal face will send it in the wrong direction.
As for the weight, I should be picking up a scale sometime this weekend.
(Jan. 31, 2014  5:53 PM)username2130 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2014  8:26 AM)FMB Wrote: Count me in as a definite customer when these come out.

about the metal faces. I like to do custom metal faces but I'm trying to find ways to reduce what will the final cost, adding a custom metal face will send it in the wrong direction.
As for the weight, I should be picking up a scale sometime this weekend.

Pm me when you get a couple out, I'd buy one as a collector's item
(Jan. 27, 2014  7:40 AM)username2130 Wrote: [Image: BeyClip%20w%20Badges%20Tokens%20r.jpg]
Final version of the BeyClip design I've been working on. Seen here with a WBO badge and avatar tokens.
Man, that is nice! Great work! Smile
can't wait to see Draciel printed. Awesome work with everything man! keep up the mint work
Hoooo that is beautiful man, I love the overall shape, looks futuristic! Grin
Cool! Is that an RF?
Simple, yet elegant and true to the real Dragoon MS.
As true as I could get from internet pics. I'm working on the MSUV version next.
The Bishops Bearing System Contest Entry w/ minor changes.[Image: BishopBearingSystem.jpg]
[Image: BishopBearingSystem2.jpg]
Nice! I really like that you've presented the design from every angle.

Betcha he wishes he had these pics for the competition. Was this a commission? Or just a favour for a friend? His system was a cool idea - though I'll admit I was more interested in the "tracks" for the bearings in his third design. Good collaboration, in any case.

Keep it up, dude.

EDIT: you should call this design the "Governor" with its gothic clockwork feel.
A collaboration in the way that he took my idea and ran with it, All with my permission of course.

But is has definitely evolved into its own creation, looks super cool.I Would love to see a working prototype at some point for testing. Though after some thought and discussion I'm not sure there would really be much of an advantage to ever using the lightweight plastic bearings. Tracks would be cool to see as well.

Awesome bey, Bishop approved!
Oh my that's something I can see happening in a future toyline, fantastic work I love the in-depth construction detail, that's some hardcore customization. Smile
Redo on the upper ring. The last one didnt quite fit. This one has a bit more relevant character. Beylon was dead on, was going for a steampunk, gothic, gaslamp feel.
[Image: BishopBearingSystem-new-r.jpg]
I'll admit, I like the new "round" version much better. The little aquilla badges are a nice touch too - reminds me of Dishonoured.

Is it possible to print something like this? Perhaps in parts?
Ordering the metal wheels next week and special bolt next week. Also ordering the first set of Anubis metal wheels for selling.